Tommy Robinson's full letter from Prison

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tommy Robinson's Full Letter from Prison | Raheem Kassam on Patreon

Tommy Robinson's Full Letter from Prison
Jun 17 at 12:14pm
Before being moved from HMP Hull to HMP Onley, Tommy Robinson wrote this heart wrenching, though inspiring letter from prison.
I have transcribed it below, in full, for you to read, share, and publish...

So here we go again! Its Sunday night 10/6/18, the news of the amazing scenes yesterday in London are just filtering their way to me.

But before I start on the positives of yesterdays demonstration let me 1st start with some negatives. Let me share with you part of my wife's letter I received yesterday:
--------------------------------------------------

We can imagine how many ignorant low lifes will be so out of touch with reality on this issue. They'll be rude, ignorant and enough so it would make the average normal person say You are a sick individual lol.
Hopefully Tommy gets out sooner than his bs sentencing of 13 months.

• Banned
PHUCK U IGNORNAT A.H WHO LAUGH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL KARMA FINDS YOU POS C-------S!!! SO WE CAN LAUGH AT THE SCUM YOU ARE.
WITH WHAT THE GLOBE IS DESCENDING INTO YOU PATHETIC FKRS WILL BECOME THE HATED AND HUNTED.
HAHAH HAHAHAH THIS IS JUST SO FKN FUNNY HAHAHAHA

KARMA FIND THESE C.....TS ASAP!!! AND MAY YOU BE THE BIGGEST HUMILITATED SHIT STAINS THERE ARE.

YOU PATHETIC POS PRICKS WOULD LAUGH AT SOMEONE DYING .........

ALL WHO CLICK THAT LITTLE " " FUNNY FACE". YAH YOUR PATHETIC NON HUMAN KUNTS ARE INCLUDED......

YOU LAUGH AT PEOPEL BEING HURT, THREATENED, OR FACING DEATH

IT ALL SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE FAKE LOSERS YOU REALLY ARE. .

MAY KARMA KICK YOUR ASSES INTO REALITY AND HUMILIATE THE FK OUT OF YOU

Last edited:
PHUCK U IGNORNAT A.H WHO LAUGH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL KARMA FINDS YOU POS C-------S!!! SO WE CAN LAUGH AT THE SUCM YOU ARE.
WITH WHAT THE GLOBE IS DESCENDING INTO YOU PATHETIC FKRS WILL BECOME THE HATED AND HUNTED.

KARMA FIND THESE C.....TS
Speek Inglish.

I didn't realize how hard it is for that racist to stay out of prison. Yaxley's a little jailbird.

I can't believe he compared his Nazi philosophy to military service. Stolen valor.

Opposing the rape of children is "racism," Comrade?

You fuckers are evil. You support the Muzzie Beasts because Islam is dedicated to the destruction America just as you are. You share the hatred of America making you allies of Hamas and ISIS.

And here you are supporting child rape gangs.

PHUCK U IGNORNAT A.H WHO LAUGH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL KARMA FINDS YOU POS C-------S!!! SO WE CAN LAUGH AT THE SUCM YOU ARE.

KARMA FIND THESE C.....TS
Speek Inglish.

Wouldn't it be easier for you if he spoke Pashtun?

Tommy Robinson's Full Letter from Prison | Raheem Kassam on Patreon

Tommy Robinson's Full Letter from Prison
Jun 17 at 12:14pm
Before being moved from HMP Hull to HMP Onley, Tommy Robinson wrote this heart wrenching, though inspiring letter from prison.
I have transcribed it below, in full, for you to read, share, and publish...

So here we go again! Its Sunday night 10/6/18, the news of the amazing scenes yesterday in London are just filtering their way to me.

But before I start on the positives of yesterdays demonstration let me 1st start with some negatives. Let me share with you part of my wife's letter I received yesterday:
--------------------------------------------------

We can imagine how many ignorant low lifes will be so out of touch with reality on this issue. They'll be rude, ignorant and enough so it would make the average normal person say You are a sick individual lol.
Hopefully Tommy gets out sooner than his bs sentencing of 13 months.
That's nice, dear.

I didn't realize how hard it is for that racist to stay out of prison. Yaxley's a little jailbird.

I can't believe he compared his Nazi philosophy to military service. Stolen valor.

You fuckers are evil. You support the Muzzie Beasts because Islam is dedicated to the destruction America just as you are. You share the hatred of America making you allies of Hamas and ISIS.

And off you go on ypur usual dishonest rant. Please show me a link where you can find anybody supporting rape.
Your sort of trash play this tatty card every time but can never back it up.
Heres the truth.
Decent people can deplore rapists without trying to cause a mistrial. Its true.

And off you go on ypur usual dishonest rant. Please show me a link where you can find anybody supporting rape.

You not only support the Muslim rape gangs, you throw people in prison for daring to report that they exist.

Apparently reporting the Muslim rape gangs violates the Islamic protection laws in the UK Caliphate.

Heres the truth.

You're not decent people, you are evil. You support and promote rape gangs and imprison those who oppose them.

Fuck Allah, and fuck you little Paki.

^ republican in hysterics, making up lies as usual :rolleyes:

^ republican in hysterics, making up lies as usual :rolleyes:

Dude, you're a scumbag. You are here supporting Muslim child rape gangs. I don't care how deep your rage against and hatred of America goes, there is no excuse for defending the Muslim rape gangs.

You're a piece of shit, flat out evil.

You not only support the Muslim rape gangs, you throw people in prison for daring to report that they exist.

Apparently reporting the Muslim rape gangs violates the Islamic protection laws in the UK Caliphate.

Heres the truth.

You're not decent people, you are evil. You support and promote rape gangs and imprison those who oppose them.

What an emotional character you are. Why dont you try and find a link to back up your crap ?

Heres the truth.

What an emotional character you are. Why dont you try and find a link to back up your crap ?

:lol:

Not hard little Paki.

{
In Britain, they call it “sex grooming.”

In the Netherlands, they’re called “Lover Boys.”

But the phenomenon is the same. A gang of Muslim “Asians” of mostly Pakistani descent seeks out, pursues, chats up and cultivates school girls for sex, turning them into bodies for sale.

A new book is out that the European left is trying its best to ignore. It contains research that blows away the theory, widely reported in the media, that it’s a tiny minority of Muslim men involved in the rape gangs and then only in one British town, Rotherham.}

Disturbing reality: Muslim ‘sex-grooming gangs’

Muzzie Beasts are some child molesting motherfuckers, and the UK Caliphate is their accomplice.

Heres the truth.

Not hard little Paki.

{

But the phenomenon is the same. A gang of Muslim “Asians” of mostly Pakistani descent seeks out, pursues, chats up and cultivates school girls for sex, turning them into bodies for sale.

A new book is out that the European left is trying its best to ignore. It contains research that blows away the theory, widely reported in the media, that it’s a tiny minority of Muslim men involved in the rape gangs and then only in one British town, Rotherham.}

Muzzie Beasts are some child molesting motherfuckers, and the UK Caliphate is their accomplice.
Yes but you need to find a link showing support for rape. You have accused several people on this board of doin so but can never back it up.
I am beginning to suspect that you make up things in order to draw attention to yourself.

Heres the truth.

Not hard little Paki.

{

Yes but you need to find a link showing support for rape. You have accused several people on this board of doin so but can never back it up.
I am beginning to suspect that you make up things in order to draw attention to yourself.

DERP

Each and every post where you praise the arrest and imprisonment of Robinson for exposing the Muslim rape gangs is support.

Try again little Paki.

Heres the truth.

Not hard little Paki.

{

DERP

Each and every post where you praise the arrest and imprisonment of Robinson for exposing the Muslim rape gangs is support.

Try again little Paki.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ya got nothing Just an ignorant fuck.

You use a Godwin in the same post you are supporting jailing a reporter.

Incredible.

Forum List

Back