An ordinary day at the gun range is better than a great day doing anything else

Of course we know all that. The problem is you don't know shitt LOL. 12 States have background checks already on all sales, and 90% are in favor of background checks. You people are ignorant and brainwashed to the point of insanity.

So? Whatcha gonna do about it, dickhead? :laughing0301:
Just trying to help bring you idiots back to reality LOL like all Democrats progressives and liberals.

You evidently missed my last piece of "reality", so I'll repeat it for you:

Hey, did you know that I can also buy just about any gun part on Ebay? Barrels, triggers, hammers, springs, stocks, grips, magazines, etc. Just about any part for any imaginable firearm, except for the receiver, which the BATF considers to be the actual "firearm."

Just think of those millions and millions of guns out there, just waiting for that one part that makes them go "bang" again.
Another example of how ridiculous our gun control laws are after 35 years of the GOP and the NRA buying each other off...

They're not "our" gun-control laws: They're "yours", and you can take them and shove them where your momma never kissed you. :11:
90% are for background checks on everyone and you are going to lose.

Yet another "fun day at the range" got more fun when a wacko leftist showed up.

Say, francoHFW! You should join me the next time I go to the gun range. We'll have fun, I promise.

You can hold the targets while I shoot at them, ok?. :laughing0301:

You evidently missed my last piece of "reality", so I'll repeat it for you:

Hey, did you know that I can also buy just about any gun part on Ebay? Barrels, triggers, hammers, springs, stocks, grips, magazines, etc. Just about any part for any imaginable firearm, except for the receiver, which the BATF considers to be the actual "firearm."

Just think of those millions and millions of guns out there, just waiting for that one part that makes them go "bang" again.

If our government was able to ban and confiscate guns, they are not very complicated tools. They can be made in your garage, or basement with some simple basic tools, and knowledge. There are so many gun parts around, not to mention fully constructed guns that they will always be available.

Background checks are going to come. It's not rocket science. 80% + are in favor and blue states are already about to do it if they aren't already.
Background checks are already performed. liar says 80 percent but cant prove it. Cant prove ANYTHING!
90% more like....percentage in favor of background checks - Google Search

F*ck Google.
And every journalist in the world, super duper? You people are scary. Like Nazis you don't care about the truth... 12 States already have background check systems and 90% approximately in the country want them so you are way out there. Time to buy some more tin foil.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDRAI&usg=AOvVaw0izUGK_EbIPMoN_-kXNa4p
Notice how when the fascist loses the argument the attack starts.
I lose when you get vulgar and say screw the entire world of Journalism and law enforcement. And fascists are right-wing no matter what your disgraceful right-wing propaganda says. You are not unicorns of freedom, you are dupes of the rich and corporations. Gun corporations in this case.

Already regulated by other law my ass, liar.

You are really ignorant about gun laws aren't you? It is ALREADY ILLEGAL to sell a gun in a Private Sale to a person prohibited from owning firearms. In my state most private sales are between two concealed carry permit holders which have already been through a background check. We demand to see the other person's permit, and they demand to see ours. So if you can't legally own a gun you will GO TO JAIL for a long time if you are caught. So yes it is already regulated by other laws, Fed, and State.

Maybe educate yourself before you make yourself look ignorant.

Background checks are already performed. liar says 80 percent but cant prove it. Cant prove ANYTHING!

F*ck Google.
And every journalist in the world, super duper? You people are scary. Like Nazis you don't care about the truth... 12 States already have background check systems and 90% approximately in the country want them so you are way out there. Time to buy some more tin foil.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDRAI&usg=AOvVaw0izUGK_EbIPMoN_-kXNa4p
I lose when you get vulgar and say screw the entire world of Journalism and law enforcement. And fascists are right-wing no matter what your disgraceful right-wing propaganda says. You are not unicorns of freedom, you are dupes of the rich and corporations. Gun corporations in this case.

"Unicorns of freedom..." :laughing0301:

WAPW Unicorns of Freedom Pewter Statue, Crystal FANTASY | #40672036

F*ck Google.
Now you outright lie. I never said any such thing. What horrible scum you stains are.

Now you outright lie. I never said any such thing. What horrible scum you stains are.

True that, franco needs two of those five-gallon buckets. What he hails as "journalism" is nothing more than lies and propaganda made up to support the Democrats.

Nor does he know or care anything about law-enforcement. My county Sheriff approves of those who carry concealed weapons. The only "fascists" I know of are those like franco, who want to regulate guns out of existence.

And if it matters, I actually like gun corporations. They not only give us great products, but political support as well.

Yet another "fun day at the range" got more fun when a wacko leftist showed up.

Say, francoHFW! You should join me the next time I go to the gun range. We'll have fun, I promise.

You can hold the targets while I shoot at them, ok?. :laughing0301:
I already do that once every 10 years that's enough thanks...

F*ck Google.

True that, franco needs two of those five-gallon buckets. What he hails as "journalism" is nothing more than lies and propaganda made up to support the Democrats.

Nor does he know or care anything about law-enforcement. My county Sheriff approves of those who carry concealed weapons. The only "fascists" I know of are those like franco, who want to regulate guns out of existence.

And if it matters, I actually like gun corporations. They not only give us great products, but political support as well.
No civilians need automatic weapons, and there needs to be background checks for all sales, like 12 States already have. 90% approve the idea. You people are nutty, time for more tinfoil.

No civilians need automatic weapons, and there needs to be background checks for all sales, like 12 States already have. 90% approve the idea. You people are nutty, time for more tinfoil.

Who the HELL are you to tell ME what I need? Whether it be semi auto, full auto, or anything? I am law abiding, the vast majority of gun owners are law abiding. Go after the criminals.

The Second Amendment says ARMS. All ARMS.

Who the HELL are you to tell ME what I need? Whether it be semi auto, full auto, or anything? I am law abiding, the vast majority of gun owners are law abiding. Go after the criminals.

The Second Amendment says ARMS. All ARMS.
Not all arms, super duper.I do believe I will go with the supreme court on that one. Well regulated militia... I'll tell you how it is pal no automatics and background checks are coming for all sales

"Needing" and "wanting" are two different things, didn't your union teachers ever explain the difference to you?

Nobody "needs" automatic weapons, yet people have them. There are a couple people in my neck of the woods who own legally-purchased fully-automatic weapons or "machine guns", if you will.

They have shoots at their house sometimes, about a quarter mile away from me. It sounds awesome. And guess what the best part of it is? I'll tell you: You can't do a single thing about it. :laughing0301:

Here: Go buy one for yourself if you can afford one...

Class III - NFA - Full-Auto For Sale

NFA Class III Weapons for Sale | Arego's Guns

NFA (Class III) Firearms & Weaponry | Tombstone Tactical

Franklin Gun Shop - NFA CLASS III

Not all arms, super duper.I do believe I will go with the supreme court on that one. Well regulated militia... I'll tell you how it is pal no automatics and background checks are coming for all sales

You are clueless. The Supreme Court ruled in Heller that the Second Amendment was an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT. Also, they protected firearms in COMMON USE in the Heller decision. Semi automatic firearms are the MOST common use in the U.S. So good luck banning semi automatics. Background checks are irrelevant to me. I ALWAYS pass them.

Already regulated by other law my ass, liar.

You are really ignorant about gun laws aren't you? It is ALREADY ILLEGAL to sell a gun in a Private Sale to a person prohibited from owning firearms. In my state most private sales are between two concealed carry permit holders which have already been through a background check. We demand to see the other person's permit, and they demand to see ours. So if you can't legally own a gun you will GO TO JAIL for a long time if you are caught. So yes it is already regulated by other laws, Fed, and State.

Maybe educate yourself before you make yourself look ignorant.
Background checks or permits... Get lost in minutiae much? LOL

You are clueless. The Supreme Court ruled in Heller that the Second Amendment was an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT. Also, they protected firearms in COMMON USE in the Heller decision. Semi automatic firearms are the MOST common use in the U.S. So good luck banning semi automatics. Background checks are irrelevant to me. I ALWAYS pass them.
Good for you and totally irrelevant as all your minutiae is. Supreme Court says they can regulate what kind of guns people can own duh... Soon we'll be background checks or permits d u h for all.

"Needing" and "wanting" are two different things, didn't your union teachers ever explain the difference to you?

Nobody "needs" automatic weapons, yet people have them. There are a couple people in my neck of the woods who own legally-purchased fully-automatic weapons or "machine guns", if you will.

They have shoots at their house sometimes, about a quarter mile away from me. It sounds awesome. And guess what the best part of it is? I'll tell you: You can't do a single thing about it. :laughing0301:

Please I just want background checks, super duper. I will look at these very interesting.

The bill of rights says nothing about needs, liar.

Please I just want background checks, super duper. I will look at these very interesting.
I dont ever get back ground checked. Scary huh?

The problem is the number of conversion kits and gadgets to make semi-automatic into automatic. We need some laws and big punishments for that. Nobody is against collectors of old automatics for $15,000 a piece.

Forum List

Back