Took my mother in law shooting today, she put all on target except 5 shots at the end. Oh yeah, she is 92 years old. And a lawyer.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So my mother in law went shooting today , had a good time, and was very accurate with her shots, but i could tell after a while her arms were getting tired. Boy can she shoot though, i would not like to be on the other side of the barrel.

I tried to get her to charge the 9mm but she didnt have the arm strength to cock it. But the PK22 she could lock and load and reload.

1692926882628.png

So my mother in law went shooting today , had a good time, and was very accurate with her shots, but i could tell after a while her arms were getting tired. Boy can she shoot though, i would not like to be on the other side of the barrel.

I tried to get her to charge the 9mm but she didnt have the arm strength to cock it. But the PK22 she could lock and load and reload.

View attachment 819226
It is a sign in the south, you married well, but if you don't handle spouse with care, might not ever see that 20th, 30th or 50th anniversary.

What did you do after you woke -up , OP ? Must tell you about my machine gun rampaging when I next am bored .

The targets are pretty big and new shooters can take their time and take careful aim. I wouldn't trust anyone who misses the freaking target with five shots.

View attachment 819226

¿A Walter police pistol? How comes this weapon in the hands of your mother in law? And what means the "K" in PK22?

Forum List

Back