An olive branch

With the Clintons there were real crimes to investigate.

White water, Rose Lawfirm, FBI Filegate, Travelgate.

Most of all that was Hillary Clinton. I believe Bill Clinton was a good man who had an eye for women but was married to a crooked greedy bitch.

She is the one who got Bill in to the jam he got in. Had it not been for Cankles, no one would have known about Monica.

Mueller report that was promised

giphy.gif

Much like every investigation of the Clintons?
:auiqs.jpg:

The Clinton investigations resulted in no indictments

The Trump investigation resulted in 33 indictments and 7 convictions

They want tosee the report solely for the purpose of finding new ways to harass the president and his associates.

No one should give The Democrat Party
One More Inch of Ground or
Any respect, nor
Trust!

Don’t forget about Steele’s
Russian partner Skirpal!

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?
If our President has engaged in unethical but not illegal activity, the public needs to know

Agreed! That is why the investigation will now center on the Obama Administration, and their involvement in this fiasco

Most of all that was Hillary Clinton. I believe Bill Clinton was a good man who had an eye for women but was married to a crooked greedy bitch.

She is the one who got Bill in to the jam he got in. Had it not been for Cankles, no one would have known about Monica.

giphy.gif

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

Hillary Clinton violated laws - that was obvious from the start. The defense from snowflakes on this board were not based in reality.
-- Case in point, a server containing TOP SECRET data sitting in an unsecured bathroom of a tech company that did not have the security clearances to have the server in their possession?! And snowflakes declared THAT was not a crime?

Evidence now shows what EVERY American knew from the start - even snowflakes who refused to admit it, that the Obama administration, from top to bottom, protected Hillary from indictment for her crimes.

Evidence has proven that crimes were committed by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI.

All continued ridiculous lying / denying / justifying / defending the former scandalous administration and the proven criminal Agency Directors SHOULD stop...but it won't. Those continuing to engage in this are those who still refuse to TRULY accept the election results of 2016.

Olive branch? The only 'olive branch' necessary is for Trump-hating snowflakes ot accept the evidence, what has been exposed - the crimes of their criminals on the left and the insane conduct of the equally false media on the left. Again, that is highly unlikely....

Their credibility - like that of the leftist media and those involved in the protection of Hillary and the attempted coup - is all but destroyed.

For the good of the nation - so that no other President has to go through this again, so the corruption is eradicated from our top Intel and law enforcement agencies - a Special Counsel needs to be appointed to root out the 'cancer' exposed the last 2+ years in our government.

giphy.gif

Let me tell all of you something, that some of you probably already know---------------> Do you know what is going to destroy the Democrats? The Ukrainian investigation! It is going to destroy both Obama and Biden, along with Hillary.

I know, I know, some people don't get it. Watch!

giphy.gif

That was my point silly.

All these elites on both sides are corrupt, but their benefactor, the big guys higher up, will make sure they don't go down. The own them all.

Damn, you really have no idea how any of this all works, do you. You actually believe all that bullshit they are feeding you on the TEE VEE, don't you?

Still funny as ever DF.

iu

giphy.gif

They voted for him to clean up unethical behavior of people like Clinton, Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Mills, Rice, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Baker, Ohr, Rosenstein, Yates. Podesta, and others.

They knew he was a bit of a playboy in his past. For them, the positives outweighed The Negatives.

And since when does the Democrat Party care if a man likes women? At least he wasn't cheating on his wife in The Oval Office. The discussion about women, and sex is not even relative to this discussion.

They want tosee the report solely for the purpose of finding new ways to harass the president and his associates.

Any respect, nor
Trust!

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?
If our President has engaged in unethical but not illegal activity, the public needs to know
The entire nation that voted for him, did so because they were counting on him to engage in unethical behavior bonehead. Do you think they'll care about, "unethical behavior?" :206: :21:

:abgg2q.jpg:

grab-them-by-the-pussy.jpg

Last edited:
The entire nation that voted for him, did so because they were counting on him to engage in unethical behavior bonehead. Do you think they'll care about, "unethical behavior?" :206: :21:

'Counted on HIM (TRUMP) to engage in unethical behavior'?!

The Obama administration protected Hillary from indictment for her obvious / proven crimes.

The Democratic Party rigged primaries and helped Hillary cheat in debates.

The Democrats GAVE Hillary the nomination she could not win.

Hillary collaborated with & PAID Trump-Hating foreign spies who were working for the FBI AND with Russians to get the Dossier

The Obama administration Agency Directors engaged in seditious conspiracy, an attempted COUP

Democrats / Obama Agency Personnel have been proven to have committed Perjury, Obstruction, Fraud/Defrauded FISA Court, violations of the FOIA / Federal Records Act, Illegal Mishandling / Destruction of Classified Material, Espionage, etc...

And you traitor-defending, reality denying scumbags want to talk about manufactured / non-existent 'unethical behavior' by the President?

:p

In this case, it's not grab THEM by the P* - it is 'Grab the traitorous P*$$ies and throw them in prison!

giphy.gif

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

Hillary Clinton violated laws - that was obvious from the start. The defense from snowflakes on this board were not based in reality.
-- Case in point, a server containing TOP SECRET data sitting in an unsecured bathroom of a tech company that did not have the security clearances to have the server in their possession?! And snowflakes declared THAT was not a crime?

Evidence now shows what EVERY American knew from the start - even snowflakes who refused to admit it, that the Obama administration, from top to bottom, protected Hillary from indictment for her crimes.

Evidence has proven that crimes were committed by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI.

All continued ridiculous lying / denying / justifying / defending the former scandalous administration and the proven criminal Agency Directors SHOULD stop...but it won't. Those continuing to engage in this are those who still refuse to TRULY accept the election results of 2016.

Olive branch? The only 'olive branch' necessary is for Trump-hating snowflakes ot accept the evidence, what has been exposed - the crimes of their criminals on the left and the insane conduct of the equally false media on the left. Again, that is highly unlikely....

Their credibility - like that of the leftist media and those involved in the protection of Hillary and the attempted coup - is all but destroyed.

For the good of the nation - so that no other President has to go through this again, so the corruption is eradicated from our top Intel and law enforcement agencies - a Special Counsel needs to be appointed to root out the 'cancer' exposed the last 2+ years in our government.

giphy.gif

Let me tell all of you something, that some of you probably already know---------------> Do you know what is going to destroy the Democrats? The Ukrainian investigation! It is going to destroy both Obama and Biden, along with Hillary.

Mueller's biggest mistake was giving Podesta Immunity and then allowing Podesta to reclassify Manafort's Lobbying Classification, Retroactively as a Foreign Lobbyist. Previously he was classified as a Domestic Lobbyist, and The Podesta Group did that because there are far less stringent reporting standards. They wanted to conceal what Manafort was doing for them, and for Obama & Clinton, and Biden.

This was done to shield Obama, Biden, and Clinton who Manafort was working for in The Ukraine through The Podesta Group.

What was Manafort doing in The Urkraine? Same thing Obama tried to do in Israel during their elections. Make sense now? Manafort is actually properly registered 'retroactively.' Mueller went after him anyways, despite this, because they need someone to serve as a scapegoat to Shield Biden, Clinton, Obama and Podesta.

Because of the immunity Mueller gave Podesta, Manafort could not call upon anyone in The Podesta Group to defend himself. He could not subpoena financial records from The Podesta Group which shows John Podesta got paid by The Urkaine, not Manafort. The Entire Podesta Group's Board of Directors are Russian Nationals. So why wasn't Mueller looking in to that? Why give them immunity? They never could prove Manafort received any actual money. They went on the word of a Ukrainian Official who was a close friend of The Clintons and Biden. Biden and his son accepted a great deal of money improperly from The Ukraine, and yet no one looked in to that either.

Why do you think Biden did not run last time? The Ukraine and China thing has been hanging over his head, and unless it can be properly swept under the rug and explained away, he can't run, because it will be used against him.

If you want to know where the real criminals are in Washington, look at everyone Comey and Mueller gave immunity to. That is where to start and end your investigations. Those people are where The Entire Russian Dossier plot originated from, and all of this other nonsense.

Here is a truth for all to see. The Obama Administration if they were not interfering in The Elections of Foreign Countries, they were plotting COUPS and Assassinations in them.

THAT IS A FACT!

They took what they did in Foreign Countries, like Israel, The Ukraine, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Turkey, and applied many of the same methods here in The US with the only restriction being, they could not pull of an assassination here.

They also btw, interfered in Russia's last election. They repeatedly attacked Putin's campaign website. They sowed disinformation in social media, but Putin, he knew what they were doing, and his response was, "Just because some hackers are attacking my website, does not mean I am going to blame Barak Obama."

He took the high road, when Obama and Clinton repeatedly chose the low road.

If you want proof of that, you'd have to declassify the 33,000 emails Clinton tried to bleach bit in violation of 2 Federal Court Orders to preserve all data on that server. You would also have to resurrect the 17 burner devices Clinton destroyed. You'd have to ask Comey why he allowed Clinton to violate the two Federal Court orders, and why he gave her so much time to purge that much data from her server.

Why was Clinton allowed to do this? Deep down, everyone knows why. When they found copies of the 33,000 emails on Anthony Weiner's Laptop, They put him in jail and threw away the key, and then declared the contents of the laptop a matter of National Security.

Now you know why Clinton had a secret server outside of the control of The State Department IT. And now you know why Obama and his staff lied about emailing Clinton on it every day and why they used Aliases, and outside accounts to do so. Now you know why Brennan and Clapper repeatedly lied to everyone about everything, and did everything they could to protect Clinton and Obama.

They were working outside of the law, and outside of the watchful eyes of people who are supposed to keep them in check. They were also trying to circumvent FOIA laws. No one needs to work that hard to do all that unless they are involved in criminal acts, and criminal activity on a daily basis.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

WRONG.

TRY AGAIN.

IN this one, there were 40 indictments and 15 convictions
Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia

IN this one, there were indictments that were either too numerous to count, or untold, and a total of 22 convictions.
1996 United States campaign finance controversy : Wikis (The Full Wiki)
1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

It also led to the impeachment of Clinton over that Bimbo to distract from the fact that it had treasonous activities with China that involved Republicans as well.

All of this is far more serious than anything Trump flirted with, was covered up by the press, and should have prevented Gore from ever even THINKING of running for President.

Don't bullshit me, who the hell do you think you are dealing with?

:1peleas:

'Counted on HIM (TRUMP) to engage in unethical behavior'?!

The Obama administration protected Hillary from indictment for her obvious / proven crimes.

The Democratic Party rigged primaries and helped Hillary cheat in debates.

The Democrats GAVE Hillary the nomination she could not win.

Hillary collaborated with & PAID Trump-Hating foreign spies who were working for the FBI AND with Russians to get the Dossier

The Obama administration Agency Directors engaged in seditious conspiracy, an attempted COUP

Democrats / Obama Agency Personnel have been proven to have committed Perjury, Obstruction, Fraud/Defrauded FISA Court, violations of the FOIA / Federal Records Act, Illegal Mishandling / Destruction of Classified Material, Espionage, etc...

And you traitor-defending, reality denying scumbags want to talk about manufactured / non-existent 'unethical behavior' by the President?

:p

In this case, it's not grab THEM by the P* - it is 'Grab the traitorous P*$$ies and throw them in prison!

Have I ever defended any traitors?

But yeah, thanks for affirming my point. You don't care if Trump engages in a little unethical behavior here and there. :45:

Damn, you get triggered so easily. If criticize or point out a reality about the president, and boom, you think I'm a communist? What the hell? You need to cool it. If someone is not a Trump supporter, it doesn't mean they are against him, YOU KNOW?

giphy.gif

They voted for him to clean up unethical behavior of people like Clinton, Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Mills, Rice, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Baker, Ohr, Rosenstein, Yates. Podesta, and others.

They knew he was a bit of a playboy in his past. For them, the positives outweighed The Negatives.

And since when does the Democrat Party care if a man likes women? At least he wasn't cheating on his wife in The Oval Office. The discussion about women, and sex is not even relative to this discussion.

Any respect, nor
Trust!

:abgg2q.jpg:

So you were fine with the mob ties and the Hotel International stuff?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I already know that. Mueller's biggest mistake was giving Podesta Immunity and then allowing Podesta to reclassify Manfort's Lobbying Classification, Retroactively as a Foreign Lobbyist. Previously he was classified as a Domestic Lobbyist, and The Podesta Group did that because there are far less stringent reporting standards. They wanted to conceal what Manafort was doing for them.

This was done to shield Obama and Clinton who Manafort was working for in The Ukraine through The Podesta Group.

What was Manafort doing in The Urkraine? Same thing Obama tried to do in Israel during their elections. Make sense now? Manafort is actually properly registered 'retroactively.' Mueller went after him anyways, despite this, because they need someone to serve as a scapegoat to Shield Biden, Clinton, Obama and Podesta.

Because of the immunity Mueller gave Podesta, Manafort could not call upon anyone in The Podesta Group to defend himself. He could not subpoena financial records from The Podesta Group which shows John Podesta got paid by The Urkaine, not Manafort. The Entire Podesta Group's Board of Directors are Russian Nationals. So why wasn't Mueller looking in to that? Why give them immunity? They never could prove Manafort received any actual money. They went on the word of a Ukrainian Official who was a close friend of The Clintons and Biden. Biden and his son accepted a great deal of money improperly from The Ukraine, and yet no one looked in to that either.

Why do you think Biden did not run last time? The Ukraine and China thing has been hanging over his head, and unless it can be properly swept under the rug and explained away, he can't run, because it will be used against him.

If you want to know where the real criminals are in Washington, look at everyone Comey and Mueller gave immunity to. That is where to start and end your investigations. Those people are where The Entire Russian Dossier plot originated from, and all of this other nonsense.

TOT, you are very well versed in what actually went on. The conclusions you draw from the facts could be challenged I suppose, but when you do research and notice all the facts across the spectrum point in ONE direction, it becomes apparent that it is virtually impossible for them all to be just coincidences.

I am also wondering if/when, the UKs involvement in this fiasco will come to light. It has become obvious that the former administration used the 5 eyes partners to circumvent American citizens rights, AGAINST the 5 eyes agreement.

Now, we might look the other way more, IF they circumvented the agreement to ensnare a foreign national, but an American citizen running for President?!?!?!?!?! If this is allowed to go by the wayside, then Pandoras box has been surely opened, and they aren't even trying to close it back up.

Carry on TOT. Your posts are some of the most informative on this site, and many of us thank you!

But yeah, thanks for affirming my point. You don't care if Trump engages in a little unethical behavior here and there.
Thank YOU for proving EVEN AFTER BEING EMBARASSED, PROVEN TO BE WATER-CARRIERS FOR LIARS, CRIMINALS, AND TRAITORS, FOR BEING IGNORANT SHEEP, FOR REFUSING TO ACCEPT REALITY AND INSTEAD CONTINUING TO LIE AND MAKE UP SHIT, YOU STILL CONTINUE TO DO IT.

At no time did I ever say I don't care if President Trump engages in unethical behavior, lying little snowflake. I just pointed out that lying shit-bags like yourself have no room to CONDEMN ANYONE for unethical behavior after you have continuously and knowingly lied, denied, and justified the OBVIOUS and even finally exposed crimes, to include seditious conspiracy and treason committed by the Obama Agency Directors, some of their employees, and others!

Trump has engaged in some inexcusable extremely disrespectful, unprofessional, and arguably unethical acts...HOWEVER...his actions come NO WHERE CLOSE to the level of crimes these traitors have been exposed as having perpetrated.

But yeah, thanks for affirming my point. You don't care if Trump engages in a little unethical behavior here and there.
Thank YOU for proving EVEN AFTER BEING EMBARASSED, PROVEN TO BE WATER-CARRIERS FOR LIARS, CRIMINALS, AND TRAITORS, FOR BEING IGNORANT SHEEP, FOR REFUSING TO ACCEPT REALITY AND INSTEAD CONTINUING TO LIE AND MAKE UP SHIT, YOU STILL CONTINUE TO DO IT.

At no time did I ever say I don't care if President Trump engages in unethical behavior, lying little snowflake. I just pointed out that lying shit-bags like yourself have no room to CONDEMN ANYONE for unethical behavior after you have continuously and knowingly lied, denied, and justified the OBVIOUS and even finally exposed crimes, to include seditious conspiracy and treason committed by the Obama Agency Directors, some of their employees, and others!

Trump has engaged in some inexcusable extremely disrespectful, unprofessional, and arguably unethical acts...HOWEVER...his actions come NO WHERE CLOSE to the level of crimes these traitors have been exposed as having perpetrated.
I'm asking, point blank;

Who am I carrying water for?

What reality am I refusing to accept?

What am I making up?

I have told you that I agree with everything you have said about the Obama administration and Hillary.

You were obviously OK with Obama learning about Russian activity in 2014 yet doing nothing to stop it for 2 years.

You were livid that Trump JR walked away from a meeting with a Russian lawyer despite his TAKING NOTHING FROM THE RUSSIAN, but you seemed FINE with Hillary accepting over $100 Million from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank's effort to secure Uranium One.
*** I am NOT accusing Hillary here of anything in regards to Uranium One. What I AM saying is that if the Russians were / are supposed to be such a huge threat why are snowflakes villainizing Trump Jr for taking NOTHING from the Russians while Hillary walked off with a 'charity' pocket full of $100 Million from them!

You and your fellow snowflakes were pissed Trump Jr meet with 'Putin's' Lawyer YET you never said one damn thing when Bill Clinton met directly with Vladimir Putin after failing to get a meeting with Russian Nuclear Agency Officials.

There's a lot more, but why bother.....you're just going to lie / deny / justify / spin.....

I'm asking, point blank;

What am I making up?

I have told you that I agree with everything you have said about the Obama administration and Hillary.
Since when has being disrespectful & unprofessional been a crime?
If Mueller could have nailed Trump with "unethical behavior" he'd have done it.
But he couldn't, and "unethical behavior" is often just a matter of opinion.

Try again.

I'm asking, point blank;

What am I making up?

It's been pointed out - if you can't read, have someone read it for you.

Again, the only thing you are proving is you have trouble with recognizing / accepting 'the obvious', a similar version of the standard Snowflake 'Stupid' game.

I will tell you right now, Obama & Clinton were working with The Ukraine and Russia to interfere in our elections. They were going after GOP Candidates since 2014, and most likely long before that. They have been engaged in election tampering the entire 2 terms Obama was in Office, but more so in his 2nd term.

You were obviously OK with Obama learning about Russian activity in 2014 yet doing nothing to stop it for 2 years.

You were livid that Trump JR walked away from a meeting with a Russian lawyer despite his TAKING NOTHING FROM THE RUSSIAN, but you seemed FINE with Hillary accepting over $100 Million from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank's effort to secure Uranium One.
*** I am NOT accusing Hillary here of anything in regards to Uranium One. What I AM saying is that if the Russians were / are supposed to be such a huge threat why are snowflakes villainizing Trump Jr for taking NOTHING from the Russians while Hillary walked off with a 'charity' pocket full of $100 Million from them!

You and your fellow snowflakes were pissed Trump Jr meet with 'Putin's' Lawyer YET you never said one damn thing when Bill Clinton met directly with Vladimir Putin after failing to get a meeting with Russian Nuclear Agency Officials.

There's a lot more, but why bother.....you're just going to lie / deny / justify / spin.....

Once the full report comes out, you may be one of the very few posters on this board I would want to talk it over with.
Thank you.
The rest of the right wingers are more annoying than black flies right now.

And I'm sure that you understand that they feel the same about you as you express about them. To be honest, all sides would be better served to take a step back and reflect on the past 2 years and make amends to each other.

giphy.gif

That’s because the DOJ told the FBI, while the investigation was still ongoing, that they weren’t going to indict. Which is why we got the comey letter condemning her while still letting her off the hook. I don’t get how the left can be so critical if every minor detail of a the mueller report, and still doubt it...yet have zero problem with all the descrepencies in the Clinton email investigation. Have a little bit of integrity. Clinton actually broke the law, intentionally, and the outcome of the investigation was already pre determined by the Obama DOJ. Trump just got exonerated after a 2 year investigation based solely intentionally deceptive rumors from Russia, yet everything Clinton did was proven, lied about constantly, and was shut down by the DOJ. And here we are, y’all are still trying to pin obstruction of a crime just got exonerated from, and it looks like he’s justified now more than ever in firing Comey. Give it up guys

Read Post # 87

Forum List

Back