An olive branch

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try
The facts have yet to come out junior.

Let us know when the Mueller Report is released in full
The report is not going to come out in full, it follows the rules of a grand jury. This is a cop out line given by the left who knows this and is trying to save the little bit of face they have. However, AG Barr did say he is going to release as much as possible without violating the law. The reason for not disclosing details not pertinent to the investigation is so that future investigations will get more honesty and less resistance from those who testify. lets say you testified and did so by inserting some unsavory details that were necessary like giving an alibi. If those non-pertinent details get released to the public, people who may be involved in a future grand jury or investigation will keep their mouths shut. We don’t want that. Those claiming they still do want that are fitting the exact definition of what a witch hunt is, which is show me the person and let’s find a crime. That’s in contrast to the ideals of the American system is what is the crime, okay let’s found out who, how, and why.
It is like asking to make peace with the devils demons. We are communicating with individuals whose hearts are so hardened that it would take only a miracle from God to open their ears up for the truth.

Those who have the ears to hear and eyes to see, see and hear. They have really no ability, most of which is by choice. They see the truth and hear the truth and yet they reject it. They twist and squirm and shape logic until it resembles the equivalent of a ideological pretzel. The scary part is their pride makes them believe their twisted logic, no matter how absurd.

Try telling them that there are two genders. Something that has been a reality in our species for.......many a millennia and now it is not reality and anyone that suggests that boys are boys and girls are girls are of course uneducated flat earther knuckle dragging rubes who believe in a "GOD."

I am not even sure we are supposed to be offering "olive branches" to THOSE PEOPLE. They need to have their way and that way is blacks NEED TO BE VICTIMS OF REPUBLICANS AND CAPITALISM. They need to have everything that is wrong in the world be be blamed on everyone and anyone that is faithful to the 'Nazarene."

That, is what we are dealing with and before you think it is "me" that is not wanting peace, try telling them that the "green new deal" is absurd. Watch how fast they break out the race card after using logic on them.

It was a coup attempt. The perpetrators are guilty of Sedition, and should go before a firing squad. Not just the Democrat politicians but also their accomplices in the MEDIA. CNN, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters etc.
THIS is a Coooo !

That is a Cooooo !

Cooo !

Coooo !

Fucking pigeons

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly com mit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

Apologize for what? I'm not going to apologize for a damn thing. "No collusion" has nothing to do with over 9,000 lies, locking infants is cages, policies that have killed little babies, ripping off the poor and middle class to give the rich more money, trying to end a healthcare plan that has kept people from dying, his racism and classless trash rants on twitter, his punk ass bitch attack on a dead man, his screwing farmers out of income because of his ignorance about tariffs. We are not creating jobs, Trump did not create the strong economy he had, and because of him we now have record deficits and will face trillion dollar annual deficits. Fuck that, Trump and his supporters owe America an apology.

We have not seen the Mueller report. Trump is still facing criminal charges. We aren't the ones who jumped the gun.

Last edited:
Depends on what is actually IN the Report. And we WILL see it...or hear what Mueller has to say about it

Mueller made all these plea deals with Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and others

We need to know what information was provided in return for those deals

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It was a coup attempt. The perpetrators are guilty of Sedition, and should go before a firing squad. Not just the Democrat politicians but also their accomplices in the MEDIA. CNN, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters etc.
Wow

A coup that has a legal investigation and decides not to press charges.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

The report is not going to come out in full, it follows the rules of a grand jury. This is a cop out line given by the left who knows this and is trying to save the little bit of face they have. However, AG Barr did say he is going to release as much as possible without violating the law. The reason for not disclosing details not pertinent to the investigation is so that future investigations will get more honesty and less resistance from those who testify. lets say you testified and did so by inserting some unsavory details that were necessary like giving an alibi. If those non-pertinent details get released to the public, people who may be involved in a future grand jury or investigation will keep their mouths shut. We don’t want that. Those claiming they still do want that are fitting the exact definition of what a witch hunt is, which is show me the person and let’s find a crime. That’s in contrast to the ideals of the American system is what is the crime, okay let’s found out who, how, and why.
It is like asking to make peace with the devils demons. We are communicating with individuals whose hearts are so hardened that it would take only a miracle from God to open their ears up for the truth.

Those who have the ears to hear and eyes to see, see and hear. They have really no ability, most of which is by choice. They see the truth and hear the truth and yet they reject it. They twist and squirm and shape logic until it resembles the equivalent of a ideological pretzel. The scary part is their pride makes them believe their twisted logic, no matter how absurd.

Try telling them that there are two genders. Something that has been a reality in our species for.......many a millennia and now it is not reality and anyone that suggests that boys are boys and girls are girls are of course uneducated flat earther knuckle dragging rubes who believe in a "GOD."

I am not even sure we are supposed to be offering "olive branches" to THOSE PEOPLE. They need to have their way and that way is blacks NEED TO BE VICTIMS OF REPUBLICANS AND CAPITALISM. They need to have everything that is wrong in the world be be blamed on everyone and anyone that is faithful to the 'Nazarene."

That, is what we are dealing with and before you think it is "me" that is not wanting peace, try telling them that the "green new deal" is absurd. Watch how fast they break out the race card after using logic on them.

This post is not logic.

Repeat after me....

NO
COLLUSION

Class dismissed

I would have respect for Democrats if they were more focused on selling the American Voter a better outcome than what Trump is delivering. What is important to the American Voter? Prosperity and Security. Democrats don’t sell that. When they are not “gettingTrump”, they are fighting for Open Borders, Income redistribution, pitting economic classes against one another, or “green” deals that compromise the economy.

Once the full report comes out, you may be one of the very few posters on this board I would want to talk it over with.
Thank you.
The rest of the right wingers are more annoying than black flies right now.

Who are the right wingers? Not I. Yet whenever I disagree with you, that is what you throw out. Childish
This board pretty much forces you further and further into a corner, whether you want to be there or not. I didn't personally criticize you unless you insulted me first. So I have no idea what you're talking about.

I never said insulted what I said was if anyone disagrees with you then you call them a “right winger” or a “conservative”. Labels are easy.

Once the full report comes out, you may be one of the very few posters on this board I would want to talk it over with.
Thank you.
The rest of the right wingers are more annoying than black flies right now.

Who are the right wingers? Not I. Yet whenever I disagree with you, that is what you throw out. Childish
This board pretty much forces you further and further into a corner, whether you want to be there or not. I didn't personally criticize you unless you insulted me first. So I have no idea what you're talking about.

I never said insulted what I said was if anyone disagrees with you then you call them a “right winger” or a “conservative”. Labels are easy.
Very true, labels are easy. I will try to be more careful.

Why?

The Russians did interfere.

Trump egged them on.

Let's see the whole report, and not the four page whitewash. Then we can discuss whether or not Trump is a Russian Plant, or just a crazy person with no idea what he is doing.
Yes the Russians did interfere...AND THE DOSSIER WAS HANDS DOWN THEIR MOST EFFECTIVE DIVIDER. Who was that pushed by? The dossier was obviously bogus, and they got the media and the Democratic Party to run with it as truth

Mueller report that was promised

giphy.gif

Much like every investigation of the Clintons?
:auiqs.jpg:

They want tos ee the report solely for the purpose of finding new ways to harass the president and his associates.

No one should give The Democrat Party
One More Inch of Ground or
Any respect, nor
Trust!

Don’t forget about Steele’s
Russian partner Skirpal!

This is NOT going away!

I did NOT like Obama, but imagine if this had happened to him. We can not allow this to ever again happen to a President, Republican, Democrat, or Independent. They are elected by their campaign to govern by their vision. We have a method for removing them, and it is called an election.

Remember Bernstein and Watergate? So maybe you can explain how all of these supposed news agencies got this wrong for sooooooo long. In fact, the person who signed the last FISA warrant, (Rosenstein) actually signed the report that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia, NOR ANY OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Notice I said, AMERICAN CITIZEN and RUSSIA! Now we are going to find out about, American CITIZEN, with an ENGLISHMAN as the go between for Russia.

Nope, this is NOT going away, nor should it!

I do not care if the next President is AOC. She nor any other President, should have to tolerate this crap. And those who pulled it off, should and will be held accountable.

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?

Last edited:
They want tosee the report solely for the purpose of finding new ways to harass the president and his associates.

Any respect, nor
Trust!

Russian partner Skirpal!

This is NOT going away!

I did NOT like Obama, but imagine if this had happened to him. We can not allow this to ever again happen to a President, Republican, Democrat, or Independent. They are elected by their campaign to govern by their vision. We have a method for removing them, and it is called an election.

Remember Bernstein and Watergate? So maybe you can explain how all of these supposed news agencies got this wrong for sooooooo long. In fact, the person who signed the last FISA warrant, (Rosenstein) actually signed the report that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia, NOR ANY OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Notice I said, AMERICAN CITIZEN and RUSSIA! Now we are going to find out about, American CITIZEN, with an ENGLISHMAN as the go between for Russia.

Nope, this is NOT going away, nor should it!

I do not care if the next President is AOC. She nor any other President, should have to tolerate this crap. And those who pulled it off, should and will be held accountable.

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?
If our President has engaged in unethical but not illegal activity, the public needs to know

They want tosee the report solely for the purpose of finding new ways to harass the president and his associates.

Any respect, nor
Trust!

Russian partner Skirpal!

If our President has engaged in unethical but not illegal activity, the public needs to know
The entire nation that voted for him, did so because they were counting on him to engage in unethical behavior bonehead. Do you think they'll care about, "unethical behavior?" :206: :21:

:abgg2q.jpg:

grab-them-by-the-pussy.jpg

With the Clintons there were real crimes to investigate.

White water, Rose Lawfirm, FBI Filegate, Travelgate.

Most of all that was Hillary Clinton. I believe Bill Clinton was a good man who had an eye for women but was married to a crooked greedy bitch.

She is the one who got Bill in to the jam he got in. Had it not been for Cankles, no one would have known about Monica.

Mueller report that was promised

giphy.gif

Much like every investigation of the Clintons?
:auiqs.jpg:

Hillary Clinton violated laws - that was obvious from the start. The defense from snowflakes on this board were not based in reality.
-- Case in point, a server containing TOP SECRET data sitting in an unsecured bathroom of a tech company that did not have the security clearances to have the server in their possession?! And snowflakes declared THAT was not a crime?

Evidence now shows what EVERY American knew from the start - even snowflakes who refused to admit it, that the Obama administration, from top to bottom, protected Hillary from indictment for her crimes.

Evidence has proven that crimes were committed by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI.

All continued ridiculous lying / denying / justifying / defending the former scandalous administration and the proven criminal Agency Directors SHOULD stop...but it won't. Those continuing to engage in this are those who still refuse to TRULY accept the election results of 2016.

Olive branch? The only 'olive branch' necessary is for Trump-hating snowflakes ot accept the evidence, what has been exposed - the crimes of their criminals on the left and the insane conduct of the equally false media on the left. Again, that is highly unlikely....

Their credibility - like that of the leftist media and those involved in the protection of Hillary and the attempted coup - is all but destroyed.

For the good of the nation - so that no other President has to go through this again, so the corruption is eradicated from our top Intel and law enforcement agencies - a Special Counsel needs to be appointed to root out the 'cancer' exposed the last 2+ years in our government.

Any respect, nor
Trust!

The entire nation that voted for him, did so because they were counting on him to engage in unethical behavior bonehead. Do you think they'll care about, "unethical behavior?" :206: :21:

:abgg2q.jpg:

grab-them-by-the-pussy.jpg
Oh...I forgot about that shooting someone on Fifth Avenue stuff

Forum List

Back