An olive branch

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try
The facts have yet to come out junior.

Let us know when the Mueller Report is released in full

The facts are out. You just refuse to believe that there was no collusion, which isn't a crime anyway!

I will tell you right now, Obama & Clinton were working with The Ukraine and Russia to interfere in our elections. They were going after GOP Candidates since 2014, and most likely long before that. They have been engaged in election tampering the entire 2 terms Obama was in Office, but more so in his 2nd term.

Funny how Obama was willing to draw his Infamous 'Red Line' against Syria, only to have his bluff called and forcing him to back down in front of the entire world - than humiliatingly try to declare it was 'the worlds' 'Red Line' not just his; yet, he and Hillary would not even offer a STERN WORD OF WARNING to Vlad as he built up his forces on the Crimean/Ukrainian border,

Obama violated a US promise to defend the Ukraine's sovereign border...then GAVE Crimea to Putin / Russia.

Perhaps this was part of what Barry meant when he told Medvedev to tell Putin he would be more flexible after his re-election....

The facts are out. You just refuse to believe that there was no collusion, which isn't a crime anyway!

The ONLY "fact" that is out is that Barr sent a four page memo that HE claims vindicates Trump.

Of course he GOT that job promising to do just THAT

With the Clintons there were real crimes to investigate.

White water, Rose Lawfirm, FBI Filegate, Travelgate.

Most of all that was Hillary Clinton. I believe Bill Clinton was a good man who had an eye for women but was married to a crooked greedy bitch.

She is the one who got Bill in to the jam he got in. Had it not been for Cankles, no one would have known about Monica.

Mueller report that was promised

giphy.gif

Much like every investigation of the Clintons?
:auiqs.jpg:

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

Hillary Clinton violated laws - that was obvious from the start. The defense from snowflakes on this board were not based in reality.
-- Case in point, a server containing TOP SECRET data sitting in an unsecured bathroom of a tech company that did not have the security clearances to have the server in their possession?! And snowflakes declared THAT was not a crime?

Evidence now shows what EVERY American knew from the start - even snowflakes who refused to admit it, that the Obama administration, from top to bottom, protected Hillary from indictment for her crimes.

Evidence has proven that crimes were committed by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI.

All continued ridiculous lying / denying / justifying / defending the former scandalous administration and the proven criminal Agency Directors SHOULD stop...but it won't. Those continuing to engage in this are those who still refuse to TRULY accept the election results of 2016.

Olive branch? The only 'olive branch' necessary is for Trump-hating snowflakes ot accept the evidence, what has been exposed - the crimes of their criminals on the left and the insane conduct of the equally false media on the left. Again, that is highly unlikely....

Their credibility - like that of the leftist media and those involved in the protection of Hillary and the attempted coup - is all but destroyed.

For the good of the nation - so that no other President has to go through this again, so the corruption is eradicated from our top Intel and law enforcement agencies - a Special Counsel needs to be appointed to root out the 'cancer' exposed the last 2+ years in our government.

Most of all that was Hillary Clinton. I believe Bill Clinton was a good man who had an eye for women but was married to a crooked greedy bitch.

She is the one who got Bill in to the jam he got in. Had it not been for Cankles, no one would have known about Monica.

giphy.gif

The Clinton investigations resulted in no indictments

The Trump investigation resulted in 33 indictments and 7 convictions

Let me tell all of you something, that some of you probably already know---------------> Do you know what is going to destroy the Democrats? The Ukrainian investigation! It is going to destroy both Obama and Biden, along with Hillary.

I know, I know, some people don't get it. Watch!

Mueller's biggest mistake was giving Podesta Immunity and then allowing Podesta to reclassify Manafort's Lobbying Classification, Retroactively as a Foreign Lobbyist. Previously he was classified as a Domestic Lobbyist, and The Podesta Group did that because there are far less stringent reporting standards. They wanted to conceal what Manafort was doing for them, and for Obama & Clinton, and Biden.

This was done to shield Obama, Biden, and Clinton who Manafort was working for in The Ukraine through The Podesta Group.

What was Manafort doing in The Urkraine? Same thing Obama tried to do in Israel during their elections. Make sense now? Manafort is actually properly registered 'retroactively.' Mueller went after him anyways, despite this, because they need someone to serve as a scapegoat to Shield Biden, Clinton, Obama and Podesta.

Because of the immunity Mueller gave Podesta, Manafort could not call upon anyone in The Podesta Group to defend himself. He could not subpoena financial records from The Podesta Group which shows John Podesta got paid by The Urkaine, not Manafort. The Entire Podesta Group's Board of Directors are Russian Nationals. So why wasn't Mueller looking in to that? Why give them immunity? They never could prove Manafort received any actual money. They went on the word of a Ukrainian Official who was a close friend of The Clintons and Biden. Biden and his son accepted a great deal of money improperly from The Ukraine, and yet no one looked in to that either.

Why do you think Biden did not run last time? The Ukraine and China thing has been hanging over his head, and unless it can be properly swept under the rug and explained away, he can't run, because it will be used against him.

If you want to know where the real criminals are in Washington, look at everyone Comey and Mueller gave immunity to. That is where to start and end your investigations. Those people are where The Entire Russian Dossier plot originated from, and all of this other nonsense.

Here is a truth for all to see. The Obama Administration if they were not interfering in The Elections of Foreign Countries, they were plotting COUPS and Assassinations in them.

THAT IS A FACT!

They took what they did in Foreign Countries, like Israel, The Ukraine, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Turkey, and applied many of the same methods here in The US with the only restriction being, they could not pull of an assassination here.

They also btw, interfered in Russia's last election. They repeatedly attacked Putin's campaign website. They sowed disinformation in social media, but Putin, he knew what they were doing, and his response was, "Just because some hackers are attacking my website, does not mean I am going to blame Barak Obama."

He took the high road, when Obama and Clinton repeatedly chose the low road.

If you want proof of that, you'd have to declassify the 33,000 emails Clinton tried to bleach bit in violation of 2 Federal Court Orders to preserve all data on that server. You would also have to resurrect the 17 burner devices Clinton destroyed. You'd have to ask Comey why he allowed Clinton to violate the two Federal Court orders, and why he gave her so much time to purge that much data from her server.

Why was Clinton allowed to do this? Deep down, everyone knows why. When they found copies of the 33,000 emails on Anthony Weiner's Laptop, They put him in jail and threw away the key, and then declared the contents of the laptop a matter of National Security.

Now you know why Clinton had a secret server outside of the control of The State Department IT. And now you know why Obama and his staff lied about emailing Clinton on it every day and why they used Aliases, and outside accounts to do so. Now you know why Brennan and Clapper repeatedly lied to everyone about everything, and did everything they could to protect Clinton and Obama.

They were working outside of the law, and outside of the watchful eyes of people who are supposed to keep them in check. They were also trying to circumvent FOIA laws. No one needs to work that hard to do all that unless they are involved in criminal acts, and criminal activity on a daily basis.

By the way TOT, you need to point out that-------------> Obamas blackberry and computers, are NOT like our e-mail and computers. Homeland Security and the Department of Defense has a BLOCK on who can, and can NOT e-mail, or contact POTUS. For someone to contact POTUS, they have to be green lighted as SAFE mail, or contacts.

So, for Obama to proclaim he had NO IDEA Hilly had a private server from which she was contacting him is laughable. No emails or correspondence from that server would have EVER made it to POTUS without a green light from the administration.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, or understand this, and the ramifications. The only question is-------> are Leftists smart enough to have a lightbulb go off in their heads, and it appears not, or at least that is what they pretend!

Sakinago, I posted something similar, but it lasted just minutes. My warm heart turned cold when met by liberals demanding that there is more to this report and they want to see it for themselves. Then they went off on Meuller when they were singing his praises just 2 years ago.

Singing his praises 2 years ago? It was less than 2 WEEKS ago!

giphy.gif

Hillary Clinton violated laws - that was obvious from the start. The defense from snowflakes on this board were not based in reality.
-- Case in point, a server containing TOP SECRET data sitting in an unsecured bathroom of a tech company that did not have the security clearances to have the server in their possession?! And snowflakes declared THAT was not a crime?

Evidence now shows what EVERY American knew from the start - even snowflakes who refused to admit it, that the Obama administration, from top to bottom, protected Hillary from indictment for her crimes.

Evidence has proven that crimes were committed by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI.

All continued ridiculous lying / denying / justifying / defending the former scandalous administration and the proven criminal Agency Directors SHOULD stop...but it won't. Those continuing to engage in this are those who still refuse to TRULY accept the election results of 2016.

Olive branch? The only 'olive branch' necessary is for Trump-hating snowflakes ot accept the evidence, what has been exposed - the crimes of their criminals on the left and the insane conduct of the equally false media on the left. Again, that is highly unlikely....

Their credibility - like that of the leftist media and those involved in the protection of Hillary and the attempted coup - is all but destroyed.

For the good of the nation - so that no other President has to go through this again, so the corruption is eradicated from our top Intel and law enforcement agencies - a Special Counsel needs to be appointed to root out the 'cancer' exposed the last 2+ years in our government.

The Clinton investigations resulted in no indictments

The Trump investigation resulted in 33 indictments and 7 convictions

Let me tell all of you something, that some of you probably already know---------------> Do you know what is going to destroy the Democrats? The Ukrainian investigation! It is going to destroy both Obama and Biden, along with Hillary.

I know, I know, some people don't get it. Watch!

Mueller's biggest mistake was giving Podesta Immunity and then allowing Podesta to reclassify Manafort's Lobbying Classification, Retroactively as a Foreign Lobbyist. Previously he was classified as a Domestic Lobbyist, and The Podesta Group did that because there are far less stringent reporting standards. They wanted to conceal what Manafort was doing for them, and for Obama & Clinton, and Biden.

This was done to shield Obama, Biden, and Clinton who Manafort was working for in The Ukraine through The Podesta Group.

What was Manafort doing in The Urkraine? Same thing Obama tried to do in Israel during their elections. Make sense now? Manafort is actually properly registered 'retroactively.' Mueller went after him anyways, despite this, because they need someone to serve as a scapegoat to Shield Biden, Clinton, Obama and Podesta.

Because of the immunity Mueller gave Podesta, Manafort could not call upon anyone in The Podesta Group to defend himself. He could not subpoena financial records from The Podesta Group which shows John Podesta got paid by The Urkaine, not Manafort. The Entire Podesta Group's Board of Directors are Russian Nationals. So why wasn't Mueller looking in to that? Why give them immunity? They never could prove Manafort received any actual money. They went on the word of a Ukrainian Official who was a close friend of The Clintons and Biden. Biden and his son accepted a great deal of money improperly from The Ukraine, and yet no one looked in to that either.

Why do you think Biden did not run last time? The Ukraine and China thing has been hanging over his head, and unless it can be properly swept under the rug and explained away, he can't run, because it will be used against him.

If you want to know where the real criminals are in Washington, look at everyone Comey and Mueller gave immunity to. That is where to start and end your investigations. Those people are where The Entire Russian Dossier plot originated from, and all of this other nonsense.

Here is a truth for all to see. The Obama Administration if they were not interfering in The Elections of Foreign Countries, they were plotting COUPS and Assassinations in them.

THAT IS A FACT!

They took what they did in Foreign Countries, like Israel, The Ukraine, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Turkey, and applied many of the same methods here in The US with the only restriction being, they could not pull of an assassination here.

They also btw, interfered in Russia's last election. They repeatedly attacked Putin's campaign website. They sowed disinformation in social media, but Putin, he knew what they were doing, and his response was, "Just because some hackers are attacking my website, does not mean I am going to blame Barak Obama."

He took the high road, when Obama and Clinton repeatedly chose the low road.

If you want proof of that, you'd have to declassify the 33,000 emails Clinton tried to bleach bit in violation of 2 Federal Court Orders to preserve all data on that server. You would also have to resurrect the 17 burner devices Clinton destroyed. You'd have to ask Comey why he allowed Clinton to violate the two Federal Court orders, and why he gave her so much time to purge that much data from her server.

Why was Clinton allowed to do this? Deep down, everyone knows why. When they found copies of the 33,000 emails on Anthony Weiner's Laptop, They put him in jail and threw away the key, and then declared the contents of the laptop a matter of National Security.

Now you know why Clinton had a secret server outside of the control of The State Department IT. And now you know why Obama and his staff lied about emailing Clinton on it every day and why they used Aliases, and outside accounts to do so. Now you know why Brennan and Clapper repeatedly lied to everyone about everything, and did everything they could to protect Clinton and Obama.

They were working outside of the law, and outside of the watchful eyes of people who are supposed to keep them in check. They were also trying to circumvent FOIA laws. No one needs to work that hard to do all that unless they are involved in criminal acts, and criminal activity on a daily basis.

By the way TOT, you need to point out that-------------> Obamas blackberry and computers, are NOT like our e-mail and computers. Homeland Security and the Department of Defense has a BLOCK on who can, and can NOT e-mail, or contact POTUS. For someone to contact POTUS, they have to be green lighted as SAFE mail, or contacts.

So, for Obama to proclaim he had NO IDEA Hilly had a private server from which she was contacting him is laughable. No emails or correspondence from that server would have EVER made it to POTUS without a green light from the administration.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, or understand this, and the ramifications. The only question is-------> are Leftists smart enough to have a lightbulb go off in their heads, and it appears not, or at least that is what they pretend!

Again, we should repeat, he and his staff used aliases to communicate secretly with Clinton, which then completely nullifies their claim that they did not know about The Server or that they heard about it in The Newspaper.

They lied, and they were trying to conceal their activities.

The ONLY "fact" that is out is that Barr sent a four page memo that HE claims vindicates Trump.

Oh, really? He got the job by swearing to the Senate he would do his job! You do remember that, don't you?

Barr by Law can only put in that memo what was in The Mueller Report, whom you all claimed was a righteous man. Barr also worked with Rosenstein to craft The Memo, so it was not done by one man.

Don’t forget about Steele’s
Russian partner Skirpal!

This is NOT going away!

I did NOT like Obama, but imagine if this had happened to him. We can not allow this to ever again happen to a President, Republican, Democrat, or Independent. They are elected by their campaign to govern by their vision. We have a method for removing them, and it is called an election.

Remember Bernstein and Watergate? So maybe you can explain how all of these supposed news agencies got this wrong for sooooooo long. In fact, the person who signed the last FISA warrant, (Rosenstein) actually signed the report that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia, NOR ANY OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Notice I said, AMERICAN CITIZEN and RUSSIA! Now we are going to find out about, American CITIZEN, with an ENGLISHMAN as the go between for Russia.

Nope, this is NOT going away, nor should it!

I do not care if the next President is AOC. She nor any other President, should have to tolerate this crap. And those who pulled it off, should and will be held accountable.

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.

I don't know what cable news you are watching, but the Dems have been lining up in front of the camera to double down on their idiocy.

Russian partner Skirpal!

This is NOT going away!

I did NOT like Obama, but imagine if this had happened to him. We can not allow this to ever again happen to a President, Republican, Democrat, or Independent. They are elected by their campaign to govern by their vision. We have a method for removing them, and it is called an election.

Remember Bernstein and Watergate? So maybe you can explain how all of these supposed news agencies got this wrong for sooooooo long. In fact, the person who signed the last FISA warrant, (Rosenstein) actually signed the report that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia, NOR ANY OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Notice I said, AMERICAN CITIZEN and RUSSIA! Now we are going to find out about, American CITIZEN, with an ENGLISHMAN as the go between for Russia.

I do not care if the next President is AOC. She nor any other President, should have to tolerate this crap. And those who pulled it off, should and will be held accountable.

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?

How can you see something that isn't there?

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess.

Wow amazing, this is from someone WHO TO THIS DAY IS STILL HUNG ON HILLARY EMAILS, even though she was cleared by investigation and in 2018 by the Inspector General report.

How about some good ol'

bdb7f1b112a2c34efa9a3dd1ac910e3e8cac8e13e4f987b45d548e8a0f261858.jpg

Go have a nice long look in the mirror before coming down here to solicit appologies.

So you were fine with the mob ties and the Hotel International stuff?
You were obviously OK with Obama learning about Russian activity in 2014 yet doing nothing to stop it for 2 years.

You were livid that Trump JR walked away from a meeting with a Russian lawyer despite his TAKING NOTHING FROM THE RUSSIAN, but you seemed FINE with Hillary accepting over $100 Million from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank's effort to secure Uranium One.
*** I am NOT accusing Hillary here of anything in regards to Uranium One. What I AM saying is that if the Russians were / are supposed to be such a huge threat why are snowflakes villainizing Trump Jr for taking NOTHING from the Russians while Hillary walked off with a 'charity' pocket full of $100 Million from them!

You and your fellow snowflakes were pissed Trump Jr meet with 'Putin's' Lawyer YET you never said one damn thing when Bill Clinton met directly with Vladimir Putin after failing to get a meeting with Russian Nuclear Agency Officials.

There's a lot more, but why bother.....you're just going to lie / deny / justify / spin.....

Okay, so If I call you a Communist with no proof, and then say, there's no point in debating it any further, you will just deny it?

What is the point? How mature is that?

YOU ARE MAKING SHIT UP.

I didn't give a shit about anything you are writing, none of it reflected the truth, it was all putting up straw men. If you think I did, QUOTE ME. You have me confused. You don't know what you are talking about. You are just looking for someone to argue with.

Smollett hoax doesn't matter, he stands for those afraid to report

There is a storm coming!!!

Okay.....What Hoax Is The Media Pushing Today???

Patriots safety Duron Harmon says no to Trump

Trump Inaugural Committee investigation beefing up with Subpoenas

It was a coup attempt. The perpetrators are guilty of Sedition, and should go before a firing squad. Not just the Democrat politicians but also their accomplices in the MEDIA. CNN, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters etc.
THIS is a Coooo !

That is a Cooooo !

Cooo !

Coooo !

Fucking pigeons

What a waste of oxygen!

You’re being facetious right?

So you were fine with the mob ties and the Hotel International stuff?
You were obviously OK with Obama learning about Russian activity in 2014 yet doing nothing to stop it for 2 years.

You were livid that Trump JR walked away from a meeting with a Russian lawyer despite his TAKING NOTHING FROM THE RUSSIAN, but you seemed FINE with Hillary accepting over $100 Million from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank's effort to secure Uranium One.
*** I am NOT accusing Hillary here of anything in regards to Uranium One. What I AM saying is that if the Russians were / are supposed to be such a huge threat why are snowflakes villainizing Trump Jr for taking NOTHING from the Russians while Hillary walked off with a 'charity' pocket full of $100 Million from them!

You and your fellow snowflakes were pissed Trump Jr meet with 'Putin's' Lawyer YET you never said one damn thing when Bill Clinton met directly with Vladimir Putin after failing to get a meeting with Russian Nuclear Agency Officials.

There's a lot more, but why bother.....you're just going to lie / deny / justify / spin.....

Oh, I'm sorry, that post flew over my head, your point was, YOU are NOT okay with this;

Rothschilds Caught Rigging The US Presidential Election

But, no candidate is perfect, and given the corruption of the other side, you have to go with the lesser of two evils?

My apologies, I get it now. :113:

I usually like most of your posts when you aren't flinging Ad hominem and unfounded accusations at me.

Sorry for the confusion once again.

giphy.gif

Looks like a parody of your life. Why was trying to falsely accuse The President and Destroy him so important to you?

I think you need to ask yourself that.

I wanted the answer to a few simple questions

1. Why were Trumps people meeting with the Russians during Wikileaks?
2. Why did Trump change the GOP platform to favor Russia

Barr’s summary does not answer
As a new administration coming in, I would guess it's normal to create a relationship with officials in all important countries.
What did he change?

You’re being facetious right?
Sakinago is being gracious.

Why?

The Russians did interfere.

Trump egged them on.

Let's see the whole report, and not the four page whitewash. Then we can discuss whether or not Trump is a Russian Plant, or just a crazy person with no idea what he is doing.
Yes the Russians did interfere...AND THE DOSSIER WAS HANDS DOWN THEIR MOST EFFECTIVE DIVIDER. Who was that pushed by? The dossier was obviously bogus, and they got the media and the Democratic Party to run with it as truth
Did the information collected in the dossier ever get released? (I'm not talking about the "Golden Showers" stuff). I have read in several places that the intelligence agencies say they've confirmed a good deal of it, but I've never known what they were "confirming." It seems to be secret?

Why?

The Russians did interfere.

Trump egged them on.

Let's see the whole report, and not the four page whitewash. Then we can discuss whether or not Trump is a Russian Plant, or just a crazy person with no idea what he is doing.
Yes the Russians did interfere...AND THE DOSSIER WAS HANDS DOWN THEIR MOST EFFECTIVE DIVIDER. Who was that pushed by? The dossier was obviously bogus, and they got the media and the Democratic Party to run with it as truth
Did the information collected in the dossier ever get released? (I'm not talking about the "Golden Showers" stuff). I have read in several places that the intelligence agencies say they've confirmed a good deal of it, but I've never known what they were "confirming." It seems to be secret?
I think it is secret. At least that is my understanding since it went to the Fisa Court.

Russian partner Skirpal!

This is NOT going away!

So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?

How can you see something that isn't there?
I'm guessing Mueller looked into some things that he found no evidence to charge anyone with. Agreed? What things, specifically, did he look into? That might give Democrats more confidence in the ultimate decision.

Forum List

Back