An olive branch

Don’t forget about Steele’s
Russian partner Skirpal!

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try
The facts have yet to come out junior.

Let us know when the Mueller Report is released in full

This is NOT going away!

I did NOT like Obama, but imagine if this had happened to him. We can not allow this to ever again happen to a President, Republican, Democrat, or Independent. They are elected by their campaign to govern by their vision. We have a method for removing them, and it is called an election.

Remember Bernstein and Watergate? So maybe you can explain how all of these supposed news agencies got this wrong for sooooooo long. In fact, the person who signed the last FISA warrant, (Rosenstein) actually signed the report that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia, NOR ANY OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Notice I said, AMERICAN CITIZEN and RUSSIA! Now we are going to find out about, American CITIZEN, with an ENGLISHMAN as the go between for Russia.

Nope, this is NOT going away, nor should it!

I do not care if the next President is AOC. She nor any other President, should have to tolerate this crap. And those who pulled it off, should and will be held accountable.

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

IT will never come out in full because it is against the law to release the full report. I almost hope some stupid progressive tries to leak it so that they can be convicted and locked up for 10 to 15 years.

Once the full report comes out, you may be one of the very few posters on this board I would want to talk it over with.
Thank you.
The rest of the right wingers are more annoying than black flies right now.

Who are the right wingers? Not I. Yet whenever I disagree with you, that is what you throw out. Childish

Russian partner Skirpal!

This is NOT going away!

I did NOT like Obama, but imagine if this had happened to him. We can not allow this to ever again happen to a President, Republican, Democrat, or Independent. They are elected by their campaign to govern by their vision. We have a method for removing them, and it is called an election.

Remember Bernstein and Watergate? So maybe you can explain how all of these supposed news agencies got this wrong for sooooooo long. In fact, the person who signed the last FISA warrant, (Rosenstein) actually signed the report that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia, NOR ANY OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Notice I said, AMERICAN CITIZEN and RUSSIA! Now we are going to find out about, American CITIZEN, with an ENGLISHMAN as the go between for Russia.

I do not care if the next President is AOC. She nor any other President, should have to tolerate this crap. And those who pulled it off, should and will be held accountable.

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.

Depends on what is actually IN the Report. And we WILL see it...or hear what Mueller has to say about it

IT will never come out in full because it is against the law to release the full report. I almost hope some stupid progressive tries to leak it so that they can be convicted and locked up for 10 to 15 years.
They will redact sensitive intel stuff in the public disclosure but NOT from Congress. They will redact anything pertaining to ongoing investigations. They will redact Grand Jury testimony UNLESS the grand jury requests it to be made public.

Tha's it.

You sound HOPEFUL that most of it will never be seen. What you are afraid it will show?

They will redact sensitive intel stuff in the public disclosure but NOT from Congress. They will redact anything pertaining to ongoing investigations. They will redact Grand Jury testimony UNLESS the grand jury requests it to be made public.

Tha's it.

You sound HOPEFUL that most of it will never be seen. What you are afraid it will show?
I'm hoping that what can be shown, is shown. It will just be salt into the open wound of the left.

Mueller report that was promised

giphy.gif

Looks like a parody of your life. Why was trying to falsely accuse The President and Destroy him so important to you?

I think you need to ask yourself that.

I wanted the answer to a few simple questions

1. Why were Trumps people meeting with the Russians during Wikileaks?
2. Why did Trump change the GOP platform to favor Russia

Barr’s summary does not answer
1. For alleged opo research, just like the dossier the Clinton campaign got (also from Russia). Trump camp did not bite. Opo research isn’t illegal, which the young lady was offering. And if you’re referring to the radio guys who got squeezed, pretty much everything about them was alleged, with not much to tie to trump or his camp.

2. I don’t remember if trumps policy changed drastically, but I suppose you’re referring to when manafort took over. Which trump was truthful on, he was recommended, and when they found out they dropped him pretty quick. All manaforts crimes were from years before during Crimea.

For the hold outs out there. Mueller was thorough AF. He even squeezed trumps clean up guy Cohen with tax evasion, and got nothing from Cohen. It’s safe to say collusion is out of the picture. Everyone should’ve been highly skeptical of the collusion claims once it came out, about a year ago, that pretty much the only thing to go off of was the bogus dossier, that they knew was pretty bogus at the time. Exoneration is extremely strong language. The obstruction charge still giving the left hope is terribly weak and mueller wouldn’t exonerate or recommend indictment for that, just because technically you could indict even though it’s a dead end. The tea leaves were there to be read months ago, and for almost a month sources in the mueller probe and mueller himself have been air dropping pamphlets for y’all to get out of collusion city before they dropped the nuke on it. It’s time to stop covering up your ears and just accept it. I get if you still have questions, but it’s probably safe to assume they will most likely be answered to a satisfactory level. The questions you should be asking is how did this whole thing, based off that dossier, blow up into what it became.

I don’t care about your spin

I want to see what Muellers investigation revealed
It’s not spin that mueller said Trump and Trump camp exonerated. Maybe I’m not spittin spin just the facts behind the case without the spin that misled you in the first place.

I said this before and I’ll say it again. The left is like the black Knight in minty python and the holy grail when it comes to the mueller report. Their arms and legs have been lobbed off and they’re still trying to say there’s collusion.

Sayin it don't make it true.

Barr's press release is not the Mueller Report

Sayin it don't make it true.

Barr's press release is not the Mueller Report
Now the black knight is threatening to bite my legs off as I walk past him. Why on earth would Barr lie about the report with such strong language that would absolutely bite him in the ass within the week. We already heard mueller himself come out and correct the buzzfeed story that said there were indictments coming like a month ago. Why isn’t mueller speaking up to correct Barr? Jesus H Christ just take the loss. This is getting sad. This was a fair olive branch. Help me to help you.

Russian partner Skirpal!

This is NOT going away!

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.

Why?

The Russians did interfere.

Trump egged them on.

Let's see the whole report, and not the four page whitewash. Then we can discuss whether or not Trump is a Russian Plant, or just a crazy person with no idea what he is doing.

Now we can finally watch the NCAA tourney without being interrupted by such trivial political matters. I was angered when my priority was interfered with breaking political news. Those matters just don't matter....hey a play on words.

I appreciate your effort but if you think you can negotiate with the left forget it, this is not possible.
Speak for yourself.

Let's see the whole report, and not the four page whitewash. Then we can discuss whether or not Trump is a Russian Plant, or just a crazy person with no idea what he is doing.

the public never sees the 'whole report' Joe

~S~

It was a coup attempt. The perpetrators are guilty of Sedition, and should go before a firing squad. Not just the Democrat politicians but also their accomplices in the MEDIA. CNN, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters etc.

Once the full report comes out, you may be one of the very few posters on this board I would want to talk it over with.
Thank you.
The rest of the right wingers are more annoying than black flies right now.

Who are the right wingers? Not I. Yet whenever I disagree with you, that is what you throw out. Childish
This board pretty much forces you further and further into a corner, whether you want to be there or not. I didn't personally criticize you unless you insulted me first. So I have no idea what you're talking about.

It was a coup attempt. The perpetrators are guilty of Sedition, and should go before a firing squad. Not just the Democrat politicians but also their accomplices in the MEDIA. CNN, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters etc.
Right. And the lefties are the fascists.....
:lmao:

Russian partner Skirpal!

This is NOT going away!

I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?

Forum List

Back