An olive branch

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try
Rub their smarmy noses in it.

You kidding?....They're not even admitting they've been wrong to this very moment....They're now hanging their hopes on the kook trio of Nadler, Swallwell, and Schiff.

Once the full report comes out, you may be one of the very few posters on this board I would want to talk it over with.
Thank you.
The rest of the right wingers are more annoying than black flies right now.

Fuck them and fuck you, too

I want the scumbags that perpetrated this hoax locked up for decades.

After they serve their sentence, then we'll talk

Once the full report comes out, you may be one of the very few posters on this board I would want to talk it over with.
Thank you.
loser.jpg

The facts have yet to come out junior.

Let us know when the Mueller Report is released in full

Thank you.

Libs laid this turd out there so..............

Yep, I'm sure you'll apply your "expertise"...dumbass.

AnyDaycnn.jpg

The report is not going to come out in full, it follows the rules of a grand jury. This is a cop out line given by the left who knows this and is trying to save the little bit of face they have. However, AG Barr did say he is going to release as much as possible without violating the law. The reason for not disclosing details not pertinent to the investigation is so that future investigations will get more honesty and less resistance from those who testify. lets say you testified and did so by inserting some unsavory details that were necessary like giving an alibi. If those non-pertinent details get released to the public, people who may be involved in a future grand jury or investigation will keep their mouths shut. We don’t want that. Those claiming they still do want that are fitting the exact definition of what a witch hunt is, which is show me the person and let’s find a crime. That’s in contrast to the ideals of the American system is what is the crime, okay let’s found out who, how, and why.

I have always said I will accept the Mueller report, good or bad

I will as soon as I can see it

dimocrap scum through Lavrentiy Beria 'Show me the man and I'll find you the crime.'

dimocraps are FILTH

ALL of them

Its over........your only torturing yourself

So, are you saying you won't accept the report as is?

That you insist on seeing all of it even the Secret Grand Jury testimony?

That you want to know who the Special Counsel interviewed, what they said and why they said it? Along with all the notes by the FBI interviewer?

To hell with all the rules of Grand Jury testimony, to hell with all rights to privacy?

Is that what you're saying?

scumbag

Thank you.

You attacked President Trump for three years. Ignored mountains of evidence for three years that said you were wrong. Even common sense would have told an ordinary person that you don't start all these investigations on Propaganda A Political Enemy Paid for to try to Politically Destroy their Opponent.

And now you want to boohoo, play the victim and not want to talk all the people you called Liars, and Russian Agents, Traitors, Russian Sympathizers, and whatever else you called people?

Old Lady It's the Emperor's New Clothes:

Except no happy ending.

The Emperor has no clothes, and the Republicans and Trump supporters are ignoring that fact.

But in the fairy tale, a little boy has the guts to say HEY THE GUY ISN'T WEARING ANY CLOTHES and the people hear him and he's a hero.

In our present tale, the Emperor has been telling the people for two years that little boys lie and are conspiring with the Deep State to spread rumors that he has no clothes. And the people believe it.

So the little boy is not considered brave; he is ridiculed or ignored. And the naked Emperor continues to strut down the street in his "beautiful" wardrobe.

Fuckin sucks.

I am more bummed out with the Trump supporters' reaction than the Orange Groper's behavior. I know what to expect from him. The insanity of Trump's minions is just depressing, though.

He's naked.

Last edited:

Thank you.

You attacked President Trump for three years. Ignored mountains of evidence for three years that said you were wrong. Even common sense would have told an ordinary person that you don't start all these investigations on Propaganda A Political Enemy Paid for to try to Politically Destroy their Opponent.

And now you want to boohoo, play the victim and not want to to all the people you called Liars, and Russian Agents, Russian Sympathizers, and whatever else you called people?

Old Lady It's the Emperor's New Clothes:

Except no happy ending.
The Emperor has no clothes, and the Republicans and Trump supporters are ignoring that fact.
But in the fairy tale, a little boy has the guts to say HEY THE GUY ISN'T WEARING ANY CLOTHES and the people hear him and he's a hero.
In our present tale, the Emperor has been telling the people for two years that little boys lie and are conspiring with the Deep State to spread rumors that he has no clothes. And the people believe it.
So the little boy is not considered brave; he is ridiculed or ignored. And the naked Emperor continues to strut down the street in his "beautiful" wardrobe.

Fuckin sucks.

I am more bummed out with the Trump supporters' reaction than the Orange Groper's behavior. I know what to expect from him. The insanity of Trump's minions is just depressing, though.
He's naked.
You attacked President Trump for three years.
Yup. And I'll continue to attack him for two more. Hopefully no more than that. The Russia thing, though? I knew before all the Russia stuff came out that he was a sleaze who wouldn't know a moral principle if he fell over it. Why would those allegations surprise me? I never professed to know the answer, though. I said I'd abide by the decision of the Mueller investigation and I am.

And now you want to boohoo, play the victim and not want to to all the people you called Liars, and Russian Agents, Russian Sympathizers, and whatever else you called people?
I am being unfairly harrassed by you skanks because in the right wing's incredible wisdom, every lib here thinks the same and says the same things; it is always best, in a right winger's mind, to start with a negative comment about a lib's personal behavior or even some numbingly moronic namecalling like you did me earlier this morning. You can be proud of it; the mods apparently felt it was quite appropriate to call me a communist whore with Putin's cum all over my face.

And you want to chide me?

LOL You people can go fucking rot in hell. I'm done being patient or trying to get anything through your extra thick skulls.

Last edited:

you cant, they won't release info on people who aren't charged, it's the law

In that case, I am not convinced of the findings

Just because there is no criminally chargeable act, does not mean there was no illicit activities

Show me the report and I will accept the findings

Forum List

Back