An olive branch

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

Why?

The Russians did interfere.

Trump egged them on.

Let's see the whole report, and not the four page whitewash. Then we can discuss whether or not Trump is a Russian Plant, or just a crazy person with no idea what he is doing.
Yes the Russians did interfere...AND THE DOSSIER WAS HANDS DOWN THEIR MOST EFFECTIVE DIVIDER. Who was that pushed by? The dossier was obviously bogus, and they got the media and the Democratic Party to run with it as truth
Did the information collected in the dossier ever get released? (I'm not talking about the "Golden Showers" stuff). I have read in several places that the intelligence agencies say they've confirmed a good deal of it, but I've never known what they were "confirming." It seems to be secret?
This is nothing I’ve ever heard. Steele tried to leak it to major media sources, like CNN, who at the time knew not to touch it because of validity issues. Buzz-feed, same guys who falsely claimed sources from probe said indictments were on the way, bit on it and released at least part of it. After it came out, trump camp was quick to point out plenty of confirmable flaws with its validity that were not challenged by media sources. If you remember when trump found out his campaign was under surveillance by Obama DOJ/FBI, the GOP line was “you better have had other sources other than the dossier, because running surveillance on nothing but rumors is at the very least highly unethical, probably illegal.” Turns out, the dossier was the main source, and the other sources that were claimed to further justify the FISA warrant were just variations of the dossier dressed to look like separate sources (which is probably what you’re referring too). And then you have the Cohen testimony that sunk what little cred the dossier might have still had.

I really thought that the mueller probe would turn up something, minute and probably nothing actionable, but something that may have looked shady to at least rally the troops for the left (collusion wise). Kind of like how the obstruction charge is left open ended, but there is nothing there at all. A full exoneration shocked me because I didn’t think the left was this short sighted. I mean y’all just justified a lot of Trumps behavior, and gave him a very nice shiny weapon to bludgeon the left with. I actually watched cable news for the first time since the presidential election last night, I am that incredulous to the lefts response to all this still. This is a beautiful display of the law of institutions at work (look it up, and everything will all make sense to you). I mean don’t get me wrong the spin is clearly working on the lefts base, but that’s not who the left needs to convince or at least stay in good graces with. I’m sure there were a lot of independents who thought there was something to the collusion claims with the constant coverage and stories released about it. This is the best thing that could’ve happened to trump, a ingenious sabatour in the left could not have planned a more devastating series of bad decisions than what actually took place. Not saying trumps a shoe in for 2020, but it’s probably his race to loose now.

Mueller report that was promised

giphy.gif

Looks like a parody of your life. Why was trying to falsely accuse The President and Destroy him so important to you?

I think you need to ask yourself that.

I wanted the answer to a few simple questions

1. Why were Trumps people meeting with the Russians during Wikileaks?
2. Why did Trump change the GOP platform to favor Russia

Barr’s summary does not answer
1. For alleged opo research, just like the dossier the Clinton campaign got (also from Russia). Trump camp did not bite. Opo research isn’t illegal, which the young lady was offering. And if you’re referring to the radio guys who got squeezed, pretty much everything about them was alleged, with not much to tie to trump or his camp.

2. I don’t remember if trumps policy changed drastically, but I suppose you’re referring to when manafort took over. Which trump was truthful on, he was recommended, and when they found out they dropped him pretty quick. All manaforts crimes were from years before during Crimea.

For the hold outs out there. Mueller was thorough AF. He even squeezed trumps clean up guy Cohen with tax evasion, and got nothing from Cohen. It’s safe to say collusion is out of the picture. Everyone should’ve been highly skeptical of the collusion claims once it came out, about a year ago, that pretty much the only thing to go off of was the bogus dossier, that they knew was pretty bogus at the time. Exoneration is extremely strong language. The obstruction charge still giving the left hope is terribly weak and mueller wouldn’t exonerate or recommend indictment for that, just because technically you could indict even though it’s a dead end. The tea leaves were there to be read months ago, and for almost a month sources in the mueller probe and mueller himself have been air dropping pamphlets for y’all to get out of collusion city before they dropped the nuke on it. It’s time to stop covering up your ears and just accept it. I get if you still have questions, but it’s probably safe to assume they will most likely be answered to a satisfactory level. The questions you should be asking is how did this whole thing, based off that dossier, blow up into what it became.

I don’t care about your spin

I want to see what Muellers investigation revealed

I'm sure you don't care about anyone's spin...just as we don't care about your spin. All you really need to do is realize that a prosecutor decided to end the investigation without prosecuting anyone except for old crimes that he found from years ago that he felt were within his scope. Some crimes that he found that were not within his scope were referred to other prosecutors

Barr’s findings were released yesterday and they were good news for the President. Finally, all this will be put behind him

Until the full report is released, the cloud will still be over his presidency

Actually, the "cloud" is now over the Democrats and anti-Trump folks.

Don’t forget about Steele’s
Russian partner Skirpal!

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?

How can you see something that isn't there?
I'm guessing Mueller looked into some things that he found no evidence to charge anyone with. Agreed? What things, specifically, did he look into? That might give Democrats more confidence in the ultimate decision.

Ma'am, listen to me for just a second without partisan eyes------------> If there was no collusion, then thinking people after ask themselves...……..why did anyone ever think there was? What evidence brought about this investigation, and since it was phony information, who gave the lying information to start it?

Don't you think that is important, that our whole government was mostly paralyzed by a lie?

You know, it could be swamp rat Republicans as much as swamp rat Democrats, and what percentage is unimportant, you have been LIED TO, and the media helped.

Don't you want to know, and if it was a conspiracy, make sure it NEVER happens again! This whole thing is about PRESIDENTS, not a Republican President. It is about the office, not who holds the office.

We can agree, to disagree on policy every day, but what we can NOT do, is scare the hell out of our brightest people from running for any office, if they believe that if they are successful and get elected, the wrath of some people in Washington will descend upon them, like the plague!

The Left is screwed, and it is just that simple. We will see various spin techniques to see if they can make anything stick, until the 1st indictment or arrest of the perps. After that, their quiver will be empty, and 1/2 of them will head for the hills.
I actually turned on cable news for the first time since the presidential election. Democratic leadership is no where to be found. Just the dolts they’re sending out there that don’t know they’re cannon fodder yet. Trying to buy time with the whole wait for the full report line. I shouldn’t be shocked since kavanaugh, but I’m still shocked. Either Barr seriously fucked himself which would be exposed very soon, or more likely the dems are fucked with this doubling down. Might work for their ideologues, but no one else really.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?

I'm guessing Mueller looked into some things that he found no evidence to charge anyone with. Agreed? What things, specifically, did he look into? That might give Democrats more confidence in the ultimate decision.

Ma'am, listen to me for just a second without partisan eyes------------> If there was no collusion, then thinking people after ask themselves...……..why did anyone ever think there was? What evidence brought about this investigation, and since it was phony information, who gave the lying information to start it?

Don't you think that is important, that our whole government was mostly paralyzed by a lie?

You know, it could be swamp rat Republicans as much as swamp rat Democrats, and what percentage is unimportant, you have been LIED TO, and the media helped.

Don't you want to know, and if it was a conspiracy, make sure it NEVER happens again! This whole thing is about PRESIDENTS, not a Republican President. It is about the office, not who holds the office.

We can agree, to disagree on policy every day, but what we can NOT do, is scare the hell out of our brightest people from running for any office, if they believe that if they are successful and get elected, the wrath of some people in Washington will descend upon them, like the plague!
It’s fairly evident that this whole collusion case was based on a false premise, that premise being the dossier. That was also the lens a lot of people saw through.

It’s fairly evident that this whole collusion case was based on a false premise, that premise being the dossier. That was also the lens a lot of people saw through.

Listen Ma'am, you are skeptical because you believe it is going to put YOUR SIDE in a bind. Really? I am not so sure! For anyone to actually believe that just Democrats pulled this off, is LUDICROUS. Just as many swamp rat Republicans (or close) are going to take a bath on this one.

Be CONFIDENT! I am sure you have a good sense who the honest brokers on your side of the aisle are, and there are many. It doesn't mean I agree with their politics, just like you don't agree with honest brokers on my side either, but at least we have some on BOTH sides that are HONEST, which bodes well for all of us, does it not?

Trump aside, why not work TOGETHER to eliminate the liars? It is our country, and why not get an honest evaluation of what is transpiring, and go from there. We can argue/debate ideas each and every day, and yet, for 20 some odd months, we have been discussing a fantasy that NEVER HAPPENED. How does that help bring your ideas forward? It DOESN'T!

Again, have confidence. Why waste our time on fantasy, when we as engaged citizens should be worrying about reality. We have problems as a country, and input from all sides is welcome. Trying to defeat a President on fantasy, whether it be Trump or Obama, does NOTHING for any of us, or our country's problems.

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess.

Wow amazing, this is from someone WHO TO THIS DAY IS STILL HUNG ON HILLARY EMAILS, even though she was cleared by investigation and in 2018 by the Inspector General report.

How about some good ol'

bdb7f1b112a2c34efa9a3dd1ac910e3e8cac8e13e4f987b45d548e8a0f261858.jpg

Go have a nice long look in the mirror before coming down here to solicit appologies.
The type of crimes Hillary was accused of concerning the email scandal don’t deal in intent or ignorance (neither of which one could claim). Are you denying she was guilty of what she was accused of. Are you denying she repeatedly lied about what she was accused of.

If the mueller report gave a scathing rebuke of trumps actions concerning collusion, and Barr concluded that no indictments would take place, would you be happy with that?

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

I also hope some on the right will publicly commit to this too. Maybe some good could come out of this. Doubt there will be any takers but don’t say I didn’t try

Why?

Trump egged them on.

Let's see the whole report, and not the four page whitewash. Then we can discuss whether or not Trump is a Russian Plant, or just a crazy person with no idea what he is doing.
Yes the Russians did interfere...AND THE DOSSIER WAS HANDS DOWN THEIR MOST EFFECTIVE DIVIDER. Who was that pushed by? The dossier was obviously bogus, and they got the media and the Democratic Party to run with it as truth
Did the information collected in the dossier ever get released? (I'm not talking about the "Golden Showers" stuff). I have read in several places that the intelligence agencies say they've confirmed a good deal of it, but I've never known what they were "confirming." It seems to be secret?
This is nothing I’ve ever heard. Steele tried to leak it to major media sources, like CNN, who at the time knew not to touch it because of validity issues. Buzz-feed, same guys who falsely claimed sources from probe said indictments were on the way, bit on it and released at least part of it. After it came out, trump camp was quick to point out plenty of confirmable flaws with its validity that were not challenged by media sources. If you remember when trump found out his campaign was under surveillance by Obama DOJ/FBI, the GOP line was “you better have had other sources other than the dossier, because running surveillance on nothing but rumors is at the very least highly unethical, probably illegal.” Turns out, the dossier was the main source, and the other sources that were claimed to further justify the FISA warrant were just variations of the dossier dressed to look like separate sources (which is probably what you’re referring too). And then you have the Cohen testimony that sunk what little cred the dossier might have still had.

I really thought that the mueller probe would turn up something, minute and probably nothing actionable, but something that may have looked shady to at least rally the troops for the left (collusion wise). Kind of like how the obstruction charge is left open ended, but there is nothing there at all. A full exoneration shocked me because I didn’t think the left was this short sighted. I mean y’all just justified a lot of Trumps behavior, and gave him a very nice shiny weapon to bludgeon the left with. I actually watched cable news for the first time since the presidential election last night, I am that incredulous to the lefts response to all this still. This is a beautiful display of the law of institutions at work (look it up, and everything will all make sense to you). I mean don’t get me wrong the spin is clearly working on the lefts base, but that’s not who the left needs to convince or at least stay in good graces with. I’m sure there were a lot of independents who thought there was something to the collusion claims with the constant coverage and stories released about it. This is the best thing that could’ve happened to trump, a ingenious sabatour in the left could not have planned a more devastating series of bad decisions than what actually took place. Not saying trumps a shoe in for 2020, but it’s probably his race to loose now.
I found the dossier in full at Buzz Feed. Thanks. It was so long ago I had forgotten.

After it came out, trump camp was quick to point out plenty of confirmable flaws with its validity that were not challenged by media sources.
This is an excellent article that gives an overview of how much of the dossier has been confirmed and how much is still "hanging" after two years.
The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

The dossier is interesting me for the first time because so many people are calling for an investigation into the real intent of the dossier and how it was used.

the Cohen testimony that sunk what little cred the dossier might have still had.
In what way?

They want tosee the report solely for the purpose of finding new ways to harass the president and his associates.

No one should give The Democrat Party
One More Inch of Ground or
Any respect, nor
Trust!

If our President has engaged in unethical but not illegal activity, the public needs to know

Agreed! That is why the investigation will now center on the Obama Administration, and their involvement in this fiasco
If Trump could have done that he would have done it two years ago

Why?

Trump egged them on.

I found the dossier in full at Buzz Feed. Thanks. It was so long ago I had forgotten.

After it came out, trump camp was quick to point out plenty of confirmable flaws with its validity that were not challenged by media sources.
This is an excellent article that gives an overview of how much of the dossier has been confirmed and how much is still "hanging" after two years.

The dossier is interesting me for the first time because so many people are calling for an investigation into the real intent of the dossier and how it was used.

the Cohen testimony that sunk what little cred the dossier might have still had.
In what way?
He was asked by a dem legislator (I forget who) about a trip to Prague from the dossier, which he categorically denied. Cohen was under oath, taking a plea deal which part of it involved lying. He denied something that could be easily cross checked by multiple sources like flight records, passports, phone records, surveillance footage, IP addresses, etc. Had Cohen affirmed this it would’ve looked very bad for trump, and they obviously had plenty of animosity between them. He also would’ve got a much nicer plea deal if he was able to prove the Prague story. So I’d say his testimony in that case is pretty credible all things considered.

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch. A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out. If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess.

Wow amazing, this is from someone WHO TO THIS DAY IS STILL HUNG ON HILLARY EMAILS, even though she was cleared by investigation and in 2018 by the Inspector General report.

How about some good ol'

bdb7f1b112a2c34efa9a3dd1ac910e3e8cac8e13e4f987b45d548e8a0f261858.jpg

Go have a nice long look in the mirror before coming down here to solicit appologies.
The type of crimes Hillary was accused of concerning the email scandal don’t deal in intent or ignorance (neither of which one could claim). Are you denying she was guilty of what she was accused of. Are you denying she repeatedly lied about what she was accused of.

If the mueller report gave a scathing rebuke of trumps actions concerning collusion, and Barr concluded that no indictments would take place, would you be happy with that?

We don't have Mueller Report to speculate what exactly is in it, yet here you are ALREADY demanding an appology, while Trump is still not cleared on Obstruction (Barr can take his worthless president-can't-possibly-obstruct-justice opinion and shove it up his ass).

But on Clinton side, who was fully cleared not once but twice you got the gull to not only not offer up any appology, but still carry on as if she should be thrown in jail.

I told you to go look in the mirror and I'm telling you that again, because your thought process has no consistency to it whatsoever - it's one argument of convinience after another.

Last edited:
Barr’s findings were released yesterday and they were good news for the President. Finally, all this will be put behind him

Until the full report is released, the cloud will still be over his presidency

Actually, the "cloud" is now over the Democrats and anti-Trump folks.

Not really

We were not the ones entangled with the Russians

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch.

That's hilarious. Cult45 rejects have no shame. Does your olive branch extend to the last 30 years? Because that's about the time I started disliking the Orange Virus. There is no olive branch. Just corruption and lies by a Republican party that has completely lost its way.

A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out.

I don't think it will ever happen for you. The American democratic experiment officially failed on November 8, 2016, and the minority of the American public that voted for this abomination should be shamed into obscurity. In fact, I believe they owe the majority of the American public an apology for becoming a cult of trolls, enabling the Orange king troll as their new messiah with bad faith arguments and even worse behavior. Cult45 has marching orders to spread memes and various assortments of lies and propaganda using the very same playbook of their mortal enemies, the dreaded libturds. The right couldn't beat the left on their own merit, so they became a bastardized version of the left. Cult45 should be congratulated; if only for their zeal in disseminating party-driven misinformation rivaling even the media which they also ironically claim is biased. Again, there is no olive branch when you've done burned the tree down. This is the hill you die on.

If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

Whose nose are you going to rub? The left? That's sounds like a typical low-energy move, since the right has already been pummeling the left by lobbing partisan grenades for decades and vice-versa. There's no risk in this OP, because it's yet another of thousands highlighting the M.O. for how politics works these days. I've felt the same about the Orange Virus 30 years ago as I do today regardless of his actions since November 8, 2016. No meme, sarcastic rebuttal or photo is going to change my mind, sorry. I'm glad you're happy with your pResident, I really am. You will suffer or enjoy the ramifications of your decision either way. My amusement level might increase a bit once he's removed, but that's about it. I'm through patronizing this failed American experiment until the entire government shows any signs of getting its out of control spending, overreach and corruption under wraps.

Unfortunately, I predict this OP will do nothing and change nothing, with no compromises and no concessions. We're too far gone for that. Left vs. right is where were at. Merely slack jawed yokels cheering on their favorite sports teams on TV.

Aren't we a motley crew?

Why?

Trump egged them on.

In what way?
Skimmed through your link. Biggest link to Trump Russian collusion is Cohen, Trumps “fixer”. Cohen got squeezed hard by mueller took a plea deal, and didn’t cop to any of that, which he would’ve probably gotten zero charges had he testified to it (and been able to provide corroborating evidence). Law Blogs aren’t the best sources, usually English majors who go to law school because, what else are ya gonna do with English, and find out they hate law. From what I remember, the dossier was immediately brought into question with timelines that didn’t match up. I’d have to do a lot of searching I don’t have time for now to find my source 2 years after the fact.

Just remember Russia did interfere, a lot. Their main goal wasn’t to get trump elected, it was to sow discourse. IRA posed as both sides of every isle, SJW vs W supremacist, BLM vs pro police, left vs right, etc. They probably preferred trump to Hillary (at the time), but no one, including the Russians, thought trump was going to win. He did have a sect of die hard fans that could easily be whipped into a furor over Hillary “stealing” the election. Which is what trump, and Russian bots were angling for leading right up to the election. It does not seem credible to me that if Russia wanted trump to win so bad, why they’d authorize a release such damning intel to trump if it was all true. They are about as authoritarian as it gets, extremely competent at intel, and have their intel locked down. So the fact that Steele just happened upon all this damaging info (if true) doesn’t add up. What does make sense is that you release this to sow discourse and make trump look bad, and also make Hillary look bad (by her emails which they did successfully hack). Basically give both sides plenty of grenades to lob at each other. It certainly seems like mueller did not find the dossier credible.

No gloating here. As it’s becoming very apparently clear to folks today that they have been misled by claims of Russian collusion, I want to offer an olive branch.

That's hilarious. Cult45 rejects have no shame. Does your olive branch extend to the last 30 years? Because that's about the time I started disliking the Orange Virus. There is no olive branch. Just corruption and lies by a Republican party that has completely lost its way.

A chance to apologize and maybe say a little something about learning the lesson to let the facts come out.

I don't think it will ever happen for you. The American democratic experiment officially failed on November 8, 2016, and the minority of the American public that voted for this abomination should be shamed into obscurity. In fact, I believe they owe the majority of the American public an apology for becoming a cult of trolls, enabling the Orange king troll as their new messiah with bad faith arguments and even worse behavior. Cult45 has marching orders to spread memes and various assortments of lies and propaganda using the very same playbook of their mortal enemies, the dreaded libturds. The right couldn't beat the left on their own merit, so they became a bastardized version of the left. Cult45 should be congratulated; if only for their zeal in disseminating party-driven misinformation rivaling even the media which they also ironically claim is biased. Again, there is no olive branch when you've done burned the tree down. This is the hill you die on.

If done so, in exchange I won’t rub your nose in this catastrophic mess. Doesn’t mean you have to like trump or never point out perceived short comings. Just that you jumped the gun, or bought into sources that cared about political points and viewership more than truth.

Whose nose are you going to rub? The left? That's sounds like a typical low-energy move, since the right has already been pummeling the left by lobbing partisan grenades for decades and vice-versa. There's no risk in this OP, because it's yet another of thousands highlighting the M.O. for how politics works these days. I've felt the same about the Orange Virus 30 years ago as I do today regardless of his actions since November 8, 2016. No meme, sarcastic rebuttal or photo is going to change my mind, sorry. I'm glad you're happy with your pResident, I really am. You will suffer or enjoy the ramifications of your decision either way. My amusement level might increase a bit once he's removed, but that's about it. I'm through patronizing this failed American experiment until the entire government shows any signs of getting its out of control spending, overreach and corruption under wraps.

Unfortunately, I predict this OP will do nothing and change nothing, with no compromises and no concessions. We're too far gone for that. Left vs. right is where were at. Merely slack jawed yokels cheering on their favorite sports teams on TV.

Aren't we a motley crew?
Didn’t vote Trump. Started many threads on here calling him out. See for yourself. Well that was one big ad hominem that wasn’t even true. At least make an accurate one.

Aren't we a motley crew?
Didn’t vote Trump. Started many threads on here calling him out. See for yourself. Well that was one big ad hominem that wasn’t even true. At least make an accurate one.

There's nothing inaccurate about my post.

But yeah, thanks for affirming my point. You don't care if Trump engages in a little unethical behavior here and there.
Thank YOU for proving EVEN AFTER BEING EMBARASSED, PROVEN TO BE WATER-CARRIERS FOR LIARS, CRIMINALS, AND TRAITORS, FOR BEING IGNORANT SHEEP, FOR REFUSING TO ACCEPT REALITY AND INSTEAD CONTINUING TO LIE AND MAKE UP SHIT, YOU STILL CONTINUE TO DO IT.

At no time did I ever say I don't care if President Trump engages in unethical behavior, lying little snowflake. I just pointed out that lying shit-bags like yourself have no room to CONDEMN ANYONE for unethical behavior after you have continuously and knowingly lied, denied, and justified the OBVIOUS and even finally exposed crimes, to include seditious conspiracy and treason committed by the Obama Agency Directors, some of their employees, and others!

Trump has engaged in some inexcusable extremely disrespectful, unprofessional, and arguably unethical acts...HOWEVER...his actions come NO WHERE CLOSE to the level of crimes these traitors have been exposed as having perpetrated.
I'm asking, point blank;

Who am I carrying water for?

What reality am I refusing to accept?

What am I making up?

I have told you that I agree with everything you have said about the Obama administration and Hillary.
Since when has being disrespectful & unprofessional been a crime?
If Mueller could have nailed Trump with "unethical behavior" he'd have done it.
But he couldn't, and "unethical behavior" is often just a matter of opinion.

Try again.
BINGO!

Now you get it.

Nobody gave a shit that he was bragging about moving on women "like a bitch."

His supporters like the fact that he isn't an alpha male;

see fig. 1. :71:

d4751910d6ae15760c1449c081aaf7b0.jpg

fig. 1​

I will tell you right now, Obama & Clinton were working with The Ukraine and Russia to interfere in our elections. They were going after GOP Candidates since 2014, and most likely long before that. They have been engaged in election tampering the entire 2 terms Obama was in Office, but more so in his 2nd term.
Funny how Obama was willing to draw his Infamous 'Red Line' against Syria, only to have his bluff called and forcing him to back down in front of the entire world - than humiliatingly try to declare it was 'the worlds' 'Red Line' not just his; yet, he and Hillary would not even offer a STERN WORD OF WARNING to Vlad as he built up his forces on the Crimean/Ukrainian border,

Obama violated a US promise to defend the Ukraine's sovereign border...then GAVE Crimea to Putin / Russia.

Perhaps this was part of what Barry meant when he told Medvedev to tell Putin he would be more flexible after his re-election....

He publicly would say a few things here and there against Russia, but behind closed doors, everything he did shows he colluded with Russia on many fronts.

Pulling missiles out of the Ukraine right before Putin took the Crimea. Telling Europe allies to work with Russia on Technology Projects.

Selling Russia our Uranium.

Looking the other way while Clinton took $145 Million from Russia.

Letting Russia build airbases in Syria.

Letting Iran in to Iraq.

Giving Iran (A Russian Ally) $150 Billion that he knew was going to be used to purchase Russian Weapons, Russian Centrifuges to enrich The American Uranium Russia now owns.

Anyone who can't see Obama's Collusion with Russia, even with The Dossier is a Russian Stooge themselves.

Forum List

Back