An Olive Branch From Cultsmasher

freemind

Nov 6, 2015
I was talking to cultsmasher at another forum. He was banned here. He asked me to offer an olive branch in the form of fixing our economic woes as payment to have his ban lifted. Should the moderators choose to accept it.

Obviously, everybody knows that one of the things that needs to be done is to get away from free trade and move to fair trade. But with the U.S. being 18 trillion dollars in debt, and having over 60 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations, even that might not be enough. So here is the answer from the lord Cultsmasher.

Under FDR, the U.S. went off the gold standard. Many thought this was a disaster. But we survived. What cultsmasher suggests will be equally unpleasant for many. But you will survive. What should be done is that the U.S. removes itself from the debt standard. Simply wipe out our national debt. If you live in a house that you pay a mortgage or rent on, you will own it. If you pay rent on an apartment, it will become a condo and you will own it. This may put all the American aristocrats out there into a tizzy. But it is better than having to learn Chinese. Or having the money I will show a picture of as your currency.

10 million dollar bill.jpg

• Banned
Hmmmmm.....

Of course, there is much much much more that will need to be done. But just think of what better use we might put the 420 billion dollars we throw away each year on paying interest on our debts.

Well, this is America. That isn't even plausible..
What about govt housing?

Ugh cultsmasher was the worst

But what do you think of his idea.

It's fucking retarded.

Joe worked two jobs, bought a house and did lots of work on it. After several years, he was able to move into a new house and rent the old one out as a way to secure his retirement.

Then freemind came along and stole his house and his future..

If you want something, work for it.

I was talking to cultsmasher at another forum. He was banned here. He asked me to offer an olive branch in the form of fixing our economic woes as payment to have his ban lifted. Should the moderators choose to accept it.

Obviously, everybody knows that one of the things that needs to be done is to get away from free trade and move to fair trade. But with the U.S. being 18 trillion dollars in debt, and having over 60 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations, even that might not be enough. So here is the answer from the lord Cultsmasher.

Under FDR, the U.S. went off the gold standard. Many thought this was a disaster. But we survived. What cultsmasher suggests will be equally unpleasant for many. But you will survive. What should be done is that the U.S. removes itself from the debt standard. Simply wipe out our national debt. If you live in a house that you pay a mortgage or rent on, you will own it. If you pay rent on an apartment, it will become a condo and you will own it. This may put all the American aristocrats out there into a tizzy. But it is better than having to learn Chinese. Or having the money I will show a picture of as your currency.

View attachment 55367

sounds like you are his sock

What about govt housing?

Just about anything is possible anywhere. For example, you probably think that having universal health coverage isn't possible. But most of the other developed countries have it. As for those in public housing, they would just be out of luck. But instead of paying about $150.00 per month, they would pay nothing. Also, I know somebody in public housing that pays that. He used to also get about $150.00 a month in food stamps. Even though his only income was Social Security, a few months ago they cut his food stamps to $15.00 a month. For such people, I would restore their foodstamps to $150.00. Maybe even increase it to $200.00. Because being able to afford a more healthy diet would probably cut down on medical costs.

What about govt housing?

Just about anything is possible anywhere. For example, you probably think that having universal health coverage isn't possible. But most of the other developed countries have it. As for those in public housing, they would just be out of luck. But instead of paying about $150.00 per month, they would pay nothing. Also, I know somebody in public housing that pays that. He used to also get about $150.00 a month in food stamps. Even though his only income was Social Security, a few months ago they cut his food stamps to $15.00 a month. For such people, I would restore their foodstamps to $150.00. Maybe even increase it to $200.00. Because being able to afford a more healthy diet would probably cut down on medical costs.
"I"? I though this was about someone else? :dunno:
Also, you are talking about dismantling the COTUS. Totally different ball game.

Ugh cultsmasher was the worst

But what do you think of his idea.

It's fucking retarded.

Joe worked two jobs, bought a house and did lots of work on it. After several years, he was able to move into a new house and rent the old one out as a way to secure his retirement.

Then freemind came along and stole his house and his future..

If you want something, work for it.

Spoken like a true dog eat dog capitalist pig. I suppose your also happy that we don't have much of a middle class to worry about any more. As for people's retirement, the government would take care of it. But unless you're a doctor or someone with something of actual value to contribute to society, you don't deserve to live in retirement with opulant luxury at the cost of others. Such as rent payers. Besides, the way they are talking now, you will be dead before you have enough money to "retire" on. So do you have any more pre-French revolution aristocrat philosophy you would care to disgorge?

What about govt housing?

I don't know what COTUS is.

Spoken like a true dog eat dog capitalist pig.

dog eat dog?? Capitalism requires that you slavishly serve your customers and workers or go bankrupt. Do you have the IQ to understand??

I have thought more about these things than you can imagine. You don't even have an IQ compared to me. Also, you can shove your "freedom to fail" bullshit up your ass. In places like France or Germany, people have to work about ten weeks less than they do here in the U.S. And the last I heard, customers get served just fine.

In places like France or Germany, people have to work about ten weeks less than they do here in the U.S.

too stupid as always!! France has the per capita income of Arkansas, about our poorest state and Europe in general has about 1/3 less income than the US. And that is not to mention that 70% of all recent medical patents come from the USA. Europe has no medicine or industry without copying what America invents!!

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

What about govt housing?

Constitution

. Because being able to afford a more healthy diet would probably cut down on medical costs.

great, and free education would cut down on unemployment and free housing would cut down on homelessness and free contraception would cut down on abortions and free social security would ease retirement and free electric cars would help the environment!! etc etc.

See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible??

In places like France or Germany, people have to work about ten weeks less than they do here in the U.S.

too stupid as always!! France has the per capita income of Arkansas, about our poorest state and Europe in general has about 1/3 less income than the US. And that is not to mention that 70% of all recent medical patents come from the USA. Europe has no medicine or industry without copying what America invents!!

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

You are too stupid. The U.S. is a much larger country than France with far more natural resources and arible land. Of course there is going to be more wealth here. Also, France ranks above Japan when it comes to per capita income. And both Japan and Germany, given their size, kicks America's ass economically. That is in regard to the value of their yearly exports. Also, you would have to be a fool to think that Europeans are backwards when it comes to science and innovation.

What about govt housing?

Constitution
If COTUS means constitution, it needs to be dismantled. For many reasons.

Forum List

Back