An Olive Branch From Cultsmasher

Not to mention the virtual destruction of our middle class.

destruction? when 100 million Americans now have smartphones???

Havind a smartphone is no indication of middle class status. There are probably lots of people who have smart phones yet get evicted and become homeless because they can't afford their medical bills. Also, what's more important. Having a smartphone or being alive.

Havind a smartphone is no indication of middle class status. .

it was just one example of the things the rich middle class can now afford, dummy!! Here's more:

You don't need to be an economist to see how rich the middle class got by looking at all the new inventions they could suddenly afford in the last 10 years: suddenly we had plasma TV's, LCD TV's, DLP-TV's, iPods, iphones, CD's and CD players, DVDs and DVD players, Blue Ray and Blue Ray players, PCs, desk top PCs, DVRs, color printers, satellite radio, Advantium ovens, HD-TV, Playstations, X-Boxes, X-box live, X-box Konnect, broadband, satellite TV, cell/camera/video phones, digital cameras, OnStar, palm corders, Blackberries, smart phones, home theaters, SUVs, big houses, more houses per capita, TiVo, 3D movies and TV's, built in wine coolers, granite counter tops, $200 sneakers, Go Pro Cameras, GPS navigation, consumer drones, color matched front loader washing machines, internet Facebook, Pandora, LTE-U, run flat tires, matching washer dryer combinations, McMansions, 4K TV, Iphone 6+, burner commercial ranges, Sub Zero refridgerators, Tesla cars, private space flight, more cars than drivers, a $1 billion ring tone industry, a pet industry that just doubled to $34 billion, 10's of millions lining up to buy Apple's I-tablet, Wii, Fit bits, Apple watches, Netflix boxes, jet skis, induction cooking, low profile tires, aluminum/titanium rims, Harley Davidson and Japanese motorcycles. $700 Billion spent Christmas 2010, $10.5 billion movies 2010, 10 million ocean crusies, 44 million taking plane flights over 2012 holiday, $500 billion spent on Christmas 2012, hover boards, Ti Vi Bolt, Tesla cars, cloud storage, 4k Oled TV.

The list goes on and on. I hope that helps you realize you can't just parrot the communist press and expect to make sense? They have other objectives and are merely using you to promote their point of view.

Also, what's more important. Having a smartphone or being alive.

dear every person on earth knows the answer so you must be very very dumb to ask the question. Do you want to be a stupid liberal all your life? Do you want a reading list??

The earth can't sustainable support the number of people it already has. .

of course thats stupid given that the earth is supporting the number of people it has at a higher standard of living then ever in human history, and given that the entire earths population could fit into a small part of the Texas panhandle at the density of Manhattan. See why we say a libNazi will be slow??

Somebody brought up that bullshit before. Though it was fitting people into Texas. Not just in the panhandle. And who in the hell would want to live in a megacity. I wouldn't. For one reason, Texans have a saying. "Good fences make good neighbors." But that aside, being as spread out as they are, humans are still destroying the earth. Ever hear of human caused global warming?

Also, there is desertification and food wars going on. The main reason for the war in Darfur was because of food shortages. That is also have been said to have been behind the recent Arab uprisings. Also, about 20 years ago they banned cod fishing off Canadia to allow the species a chance to recover. But it didn't. Etc times zillions. By the time things get bad enough for people like you wake up, it will be far too late.

all the people in India should be living the kind of lifestyle that we do in the west.

so??? everbody's life style has been improving forever!! So???????????

I have no reply for nonsense.
dear stupid liberal, you said a lady in India said that all Indians should live the lifestyle that American live but you didn't say what you're point was!!!!

Ask your question without the 'dear" and I will tell you what the point was.

all the people in India should be living the kind of lifestyle that we do in the west.

dear stupid liberal, you said a lady in India said that all Indians should live the lifestyle that American live but you didn't say what you're point was!!!!

dear, how badly do we need to know what an open Nazi thinks??

Why did you ask the question. Though seeing how you added "dear," I take it that you didn't want an answer.

Why did you ask the question. Though seeing how you added "dear," I take it that you didn't want an answer.

dear, you said you were a Nazi with a very favorable impression of FDR which makes some sense but why FDR when our liberals spied more for Stalin than Hitler?

Forum List

Back