An Olive Branch From Cultsmasher

Well, this is America. That isn't even plausible..
What about govt housing?

Just about anything is possible anywhere. For example, you probably think that having universal health coverage isn't possible. But most of the other developed countries have it. As for those in public housing, they would just be out of luck. But instead of paying about $150.00 per month, they would pay nothing. Also, I know somebody in public housing that pays that. He used to also get about $150.00 a month in food stamps. Even though his only income was Social Security, a few months ago they cut his food stamps to $15.00 a month. For such people, I would restore their foodstamps to $150.00. Maybe even increase it to $200.00. Because being able to afford a more healthy diet would probably cut down on medical costs.
"I"? I though this was about someone else? :dunno:
Also, you are talking about dismantling the COTUS. Totally different ball game.

I don't know what COTUS is.
Constitution
If COTUS means constitution, it needs to be dismantled. For many reasons.
You have my attention, "freemind"(lol) Please elaborate.

In places like France or Germany, people have to work about ten weeks less than they do here in the U.S.

too stupid as always!! France has the per capita income of Arkansas, about our poorest state and Europe in general has about 1/3 less income than the US. And that is not to mention that 70% of all recent medical patents come from the USA. Europe has no medicine or industry without copying what America invents!!

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

You are too stupid. The U.S. is a much larger country than France with far more natural resources and arible land. Of course there is going to be more wealth here. Also, France ranks above Japan when it comes to per capita income. And both Japan and Germany, given their size, kicks America's ass economically. That is in regard to the value of their yearly exports. Also, you would have to be a fool to think that Europeans are backwards when it comes to science and innovation.
Japan isn't what they used to be..

. Because being able to afford a more healthy diet would probably cut down on medical costs.

great, and free education would cut down on unemployment and free housing would cut down on homelessness and free contraception would cut down on abortions and free social security would ease retirement and free electric cars would help the environment!! etc etc.

See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible??

I don't see anything wrong with the things you mentioned. Though mentioning free electric cars was carrying things a bit far. But even that could be done. It amazes me how utterly ignorant and self centered you are. I was watching a program once where they were doing studies on small children. Most if not all of them at a certain age were willing to take less of something they valued. As long as it meant that some other child would receive nothing at all.

No doubt this was some sort of a status thing. Something that apparently never really goes away. Obviously less so with people like you. Some people, such as doctors, are deserving to have more than the majority. But that doesn't mean that the majority need to be completely shit on.

Just about anything is possible anywhere. For example, you probably think that having universal health coverage isn't possible. But most of the other developed countries have it. As for those in public housing, they would just be out of luck. But instead of paying about $150.00 per month, they would pay nothing. Also, I know somebody in public housing that pays that. He used to also get about $150.00 a month in food stamps. Even though his only income was Social Security, a few months ago they cut his food stamps to $15.00 a month. For such people, I would restore their foodstamps to $150.00. Maybe even increase it to $200.00. Because being able to afford a more healthy diet would probably cut down on medical costs.

Constitution

We live in a different world than in the world than when the constitution was written. Also, despite the constitution, Thomas Jefferson predicted that from time to time, the tree of liberty would need to be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Also, obviously, through OUR constitution and laws, non-Americans take advantage of us. As do gangesters.

Another thing is that despite our constitution, your "freedoms" are a joke! Can you own a house? Hell no! Stop paying your rent-taxes on it. You will find out who really owns it. Also, there used to be a time in this country not that long ago that a White person could "own" a business. With it being "theirs." they had the freedom to refuse to do business with negros if they chose to. It's not like that any more. Where was the constitution.

In places like France or Germany, people have to work about ten weeks less than they do here in the U.S.

too stupid as always!! France has the per capita income of Arkansas, about our poorest state and Europe in general has about 1/3 less income than the US. And that is not to mention that 70% of all recent medical patents come from the USA. Europe has no medicine or industry without copying what America invents!!

You are too stupid. The U.S. is a much larger country than France with far more natural resources and arible land. Of course there is going to be more wealth here. Also, France ranks above Japan when it comes to per capita income. And both Japan and Germany, given their size, kicks America's ass economically. That is in regard to the value of their yearly exports. Also, you would have to be a fool to think that Europeans are backwards when it comes to science and innovation.

True. But when it comes to the value of their yearly exports, given their size in comparison to the U.S., they kick our ass.

Constitution

We live in a different world than in the world than when the constitution was written. Also, despite the constitution, Thomas Jefferson predicted that from time to time, the tree of liberty would need to be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Also, obviously, through OUR constitution and laws, non-Americans take advantage of us. As do gangesters.

Another thing is that despite our constitution, your "freedoms" are a joke! Can you own a house? Hell no! Stop paying your rent-taxes on it. You will find out who really owns it. Also, there used to be a time in this country not that long ago that a White person could "own" a business. With it being "theirs." they had the freedom to refuse to do business with negros if they chose to. It's not like that any more. Where was the constitution.
I don't disagree with that a bit, honestly. However, it has NOTHING to do with the COTUS, that was Congress and Supreme Court. Just because its in the COTUS, doesn't mean its constitutional... It seems to get perverted from time to time.. Like using it to "interpret" that non citizens have a right to shit in this country.

True. But when it comes to the value of their yearly exports, given their size in comparison to the U.S., they kick our ass.
Yea, if you look at it detailed like that, lol. Overall, I would disagree. However, we are slowly getting there. Overseas manufacturing is up, but jobs are down etc etc.. Hey, but our corporations are doing just fine! (sarcasm)

Yea, if you look at it detailed like that, lol. Overall, I would disagree. However, we are slowly getting there. Overseas manufacturing is up, but jobs are down etc etc.. Hey, but our corporations are doing just fine! (sarcasm)

France has the per capita income of Arkansas, about out poorest state, and they have virtually no military!!

France has the per capita income of Arkansas, about out poorest state, and they have virtually no military!!
I told you what the deal was. You can either like it or lump it.

dear, you are a stupid liberal who said: "Also, France ranks above Japan when it comes to per capita income. And both Japan and Germany, given their size, kicks America's ass economically."

care to admit your liberal ignorance???

CultSmasher once started a thread calling Melissa Joan Hart a race traitor and a slut for daring to appear in a commercial with a black man he falsely claimed was her husband. lol.

CultSmasher once started a thread calling Melissa Joan Hart a race traitor and a slut for daring to appear in a commercial with a black man he falsely claimed was her husband. lol.

crazy and liberal which is par for the course here!! Let even one liberal try to say something intelligent!

dear, you are a stupid liberal who said: "Also, France ranks above Japan when it comes to per capita income. And both Japan and Germany, given their size, kicks America's ass economically."

care to admit your liberal ignorance???

I always find it interesting when a stupid person such as yourself calls someone else stupid. The U.S. is vastly larger than Germany and Japan combined. We also have far more natural resources and arable land than both those countries combined. Then, consider these stastics.

Population of the U.S. 319 million. Value of yearly exports, 1 trillion, 612 billion.

Population of Germany. 81.89 million. Value of yearly exports, 1 trillion, 492 billion.

Population of Japan. 127.6 million. Value of yearly exports, 792 billion.

Taking into consideration what those countries lack in natural resources, arable land and population levels, in terms of the value of their exports, they pass us like a hare racing a turtle. Also, I told you before that I'm not a homosexual. So don't call me "dear."

Taking into consideration what those countries lack in natural resources, arable land and population levels, in terms of the value of their exports, they pass us like a hare racing a turtle. "

dear, natural resources and population have nothing to do with it. Saudi Arabia has great oil wealth but low income because they are not capitalist Republican. Japan had very very little but when we switched them to capitalism after WW2 they got rich. The Chinese starved to death in the 10's of millions until we switched them to capitalism and now they are getting rich. Econ 101 -welcome to your first lesson.

Taking into consideration what those countries lack in natural resources, arable land and population levels, in terms of the value of their exports, they pass us like a hare racing a turtle. "

dear, natural resources and population have nothing to do with it. Saudi Arabia has great oil wealth but low income because they are not capitalist Republican. Japan had very very little but when we switched them to capitalism after WW2 they got rich. The Chinese starved to death in the 10's of millions until we switched them to capitalism and now they are getting rich. Econ 101 -welcome to your first lesson.

If you can reply to me without calling me "dear." I will reply to your ignorance.

If you can reply to me without calling me "dear." I will reply to your ignorance.
dear, natural resources and population have nothing to do with it. Saudi Arabia has great oil wealth but low income because they are not capitalist Republican. Japan had very very little but when we switched them to capitalism after WW2 they got rich. The Chinese starved to death in the 10's of millions until we switched them to capitalism and now they are getting rich. Switzerland has few resources and few people yet very high per capita wealth. Econ 101- welcome to your first lesson.

Ugh cultsmasher was the worst

But what do you think of his idea.

It's retarded.

The economy would collapse.

Facists don't understand economics.

The economy as it now stands NEEDS to collapse. It needs to be replaced with something more sustainable. What is there about it that you don't understand. Also, before Hitler came to power, Germany's economy was in shambles. He turned their economic disaster into an economic miracle. What is there about that fact that you don't understand.

Forum List

Back