An objective measure of how fast you are going to hell.

Many of us want to go to haven. But many of us better be realistic and consider hell. This begs the question, who and what goes to hell and how fast.

It is apparent, that this question is about energy. And the further you are from the average state of your kind, the more energy you have. So you move faster. So you get to hell faster.

Why don't objects, plants and animals go to hell then? After all, they have a variance of energy in their populations too? They don't go to hell, because they are passive reactors to the stimulus of their environment, so they don't exert energy.

The only thing that can exert energy is humans, because only humans can go out of their way to do something. All other creatures only search to satisfy their needs, they don't go beyond that.

Hence the bible is right in the Gospel of John, that everything on earth, all animals, plants, and even rocks have received and understood the Word of God.

People are different, in that people are active. Mentally. That way they can go out of their way to do something even if they have no need for it.

So, how far are you from the average of your kind? See you in hell soon?
Discuss.
Hell is being eternally separated from God.

It would have been cool if Christians made that up instead of the either heaven or hell story. Three things

1. People who go to heaven.

2. People who don’t believe so their spirit disappears

3. Evil people who go to hell

I wouldn’t be offended at that
Christians did.

There is no such thing as evil people. Just people who are devoid of good.
You guys can’t even agree on what Jesus meant when he said only thru me can you go to heaven and whether or not non Christians go to hell.

I tend to believe the ones who believe all non Christians who haven’t been born again are going to hell are the real Christians. They don’t even believe Catholics are going to heaven because they were baptized as kids.

Those are the real Christians not the Cherry pickers and sugar coaters

Last edited:
Many of us want to go to haven. But many of us better be realistic and consider hell. This begs the question, who and what goes to hell and how fast.

It is apparent, that this question is about energy. And the further you are from the average state of your kind, the more energy you have. So you move faster. So you get to hell faster.

Why don't objects, plants and animals go to hell then? After all, they have a variance of energy in their populations too? They don't go to hell, because they are passive reactors to the stimulus of their environment, so they don't exert energy.

The only thing that can exert energy is humans, because only humans can go out of their way to do something. All other creatures only search to satisfy their needs, they don't go beyond that.

Hence the bible is right in the Gospel of John, that everything on earth, all animals, plants, and even rocks have received and understood the Word of God.

People are different, in that people are active. Mentally. That way they can go out of their way to do something even if they have no need for it.

Discuss.

It would have been cool if Christians made that up instead of the either heaven or hell story. Three things

1. People who go to heaven.

2. People who don’t believe so their spirit disappears

3. Evil people who go to hell

I wouldn’t be offended at that
Christians did.

There is no such thing as evil people. Just people who are devoid of good.
You guys can’t even agree on that.
Well we all started with that same belief.

Ya, I know. But who?
It doesn't matter to you. All that matters to you is that it's not you.
Sure it matters where you got that shit, we want to know. Did you make that up?
No. I didn't make that up.

Why does it matter?
Ya, too original for you. So who did you steal that from?
I agree. I'm not that smart.

Why does it matter to you?
Just curious. Do you know?

It doesn't matter to you. All that matters to you is that it's not you.

Why does it matter?

Yes, it is a Catholic belief. It is in the catechism.

Why does it matter?

So why do you think that god would let anyone be separated from it?

Why does it matter?

Free will?

It's our choice.

Free will?

It's our choice.
Naw, it’s a lie, god has no reason to cut us loose. He’s like a bro, he supports what you choose.

Free will?

It's our choice.
Naw, it’s a lie, god has no reason to cut us loose. He’s like a bro, he supports what you choose.
When you look into a microscope and see two micro organisms mating do you care who they have sex with or if they are lieing or even eating each other? So why’s a creator care about us? We’re just animals

The OP, a hypothetical estimate of the velocity you are traveling towards a myth.

I can make that run in under 12 parsecs.

Discuss.

Not what the Bible says unless God decide to cancel all that fire and brimstone.

Discuss.

Not what the Bible says unless God decide to cancel all that fire and brimstone.
Which verse would that be?

Free will?

It's our choice.
Exactly. You are the one who chooses to be cut loose.

Discuss.

King James Bible Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Discuss.

King James Bible Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The liars too? So much for a nice political career.

Discuss.
You first have to prove there is a hell before you can "objectively" predict how fast you will get there

Free will?

It's our choice.
No, I'm choosing to stay next to god, he lets me do what I want. He's cool like that, giving me free will and all.

Free will?

It's our choice.
No, I'm choosing to stay next to god, he lets me do what I want. He's cool like that, giving me free will and all.
Shup. I'm golfing.

Free will?

It's our choice.
Shup. I'm golfing.
Your concession is duly noted.

Free will?

It's our choice.
Shup. I'm golfing.
OK. I'm done. Shot a 91.

What are you yammering about now?

Yes. 100%. God is cool and you are free to chose.

Shup. I'm golfing.
OK. I'm done. Shot a 91.

What are you yammering about now?

Yes. 100%. God is cool and you are free to chose.
Not bad for 9 holes. You going to do the other 9 as well? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back