Atheist shenanigans.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Why do you atheist always haunt the religion forum, trying to convince others that there is no God? Do you really think you'll ever convince anyone you're right? And what's in it for you, anyway? Does it make you feel good inside? Would it make your day if you thought you talked someone into being an atheist? Well, I'll tell you exactly why you do it. It's because you're evil. At least that's what the Bible says. If you would simply be content to live your atheist life and leave others to believe or not believe what they want, I'd be cool with that. But that's not good enough for some of you. You actively seek to lead people from God, because you have rejected Him and seek to do your true masters bidding. Yep. You're evil. No doubt about it.

The times I have posted in the Religion forum is to refute nonsense that anti-science people spout or to put facts to work where atheists are concerned. If you are so sure atheists won't be able to convince someone, why does it bother you? I have never tried to convince anyone to be an atheist. But I have seen you and your ilk spout bullshit more than a few times.

Like your repeated attacks on the Theory of Evolution. Or the ever popular "Without religion people would rape and murder as much as they want!".

Why do you atheist always haunt the religion forum, trying to convince others that there is no God? Do you really think you'll ever convince anyone you're right? And what's in it for you, anyway? Does it make you feel good inside? Would it make your day if you thought you talked someone into being an atheist? Well, I'll tell you exactly why you do it. It's because you're evil. At least that's what the Bible says. If you would simply be content to live your atheist life and leave others to believe or not believe what they want, I'd be cool with that. But that's not good enough for some of you. You actively seek to lead people from God, because you have rejected Him and seek to do your true masters bidding. Yep. You're evil. No doubt about it.
Usually just answering atheist hate threads posted by religious zealots

Like this one

Atheists spend more time on religion than religious people do.

It's like they're trying to convince themselves and other atheists

Not even close. RWNJ posts over and over trying to "prove" Evolution is a lie, or a conspiracy or whatever.

Most atheists posting here are defending themselves or calling out people who demand their faith be the law.

I might feel bad for the poor persecuted Christians except those same Christians are the first to condemn other religions as evil and try to lead them from their God.

My wife grew up jehovahs witness. She just called you an idiot.

Not even close. RWNJ posts over and over trying to "prove" Evolution is a lie, or a conspiracy or whatever.

Most atheists posting here are defending themselves or calling out people who demand their faith be the law.

Well no but blabber on

If the OP thinks different opinions shouldnt post in this forum, why should he? Thats different from mine.... or is he special?

If the OP thinks different opinions shouldnt post in this forum, why should he? Thats different from mine.... or is he special?

I don't care what religion someone is or even if they have none...but attack mine then expect rebuttal

I see very few threads in this section that are started by atheists

I might feel bad for the poor persecuted Christians except those same Christians are the first to condemn other religions as evil and try to lead them from their God.
LOL! Yep. And people like you believe that disagreeing is the same as condemning. Ludicrous!

LOL! Yep. And people like you believe that disagreeing is the same as condemning. Ludicrous!

LMAO!!!! Can you not see the hypocrisy in you posting that?? If atheists disagree with Christians, that are attacking you. But if Christians disagree with atheists it is just a difference of opinion?? Too funny!

Well, frankly come to this particular forum to discuss atheism, and reason. Unfortunately, there isn't an "Atheist" sub-forum here, or I would go there, and avoid all of the theistic crap.

Forum List

Back