An internetloper

Also, if you feel so inclined, neg him.

I did, but unfortunately, as long as it isn't in the Clean Debate Zone, anyone can say pretty much what they want to. Poster is rather crass - I just consider him a troll.

How can such losers be allowed to run around like wild animals like this?

Rough and ready is one thing. Racism is another entirely.

I guess it's up to other posters to shame them, if they feel so inclined. I don't like the use of the word either, but, there are other words that are used against Obama that are just as offensive and are allowed, and I feel it defines the person saying it, not who it is directed at.

I did, but unfortunately, as long as it isn't in the Clean Debate Zone, anyone can say pretty much what they want to. Poster is rather crass - I just consider him a troll.

I guess it's up to other posters to shame them, if they feel so inclined. I don't like the use of the word either, but, there are other words that are used against Obama that are just as offensive and are allowed, and I feel it defines the person saying it, not who it is directed at.

Still, it says nothing good about us as a society.

Sorry to make trouble so early in my membership, but can someone here tell me if posts like this are allowed?
[/url]

If so, that is, if the African American epithet starting with "n" is allowed to be used in this way, I'll have to not participate.

This is a sincere question. I did report it and I figured it just wasn't dealt with yet.

Anyone?

Yeah Dave, I fear it is. Name calling is also allowed it seems. Don't know if you can swear or not yet though. There are a couple of new to me people that I've already come to like, plus there is Mertex, BD, thx, and now Bonn. I'll hang around d for a while, I'm pretty fed up with the other place. Also this place is enjoying a heavy influx of liberals right now.

Using emoticons to make OK the use of the n word supported by the "I'm not a racist" signature does demonstrate the utter cluelessness of those clowns.

Oh I had to delete the URL you posted because I didn't have enough posts to allow it.

Sorry to make trouble so early in my membership, but can someone here tell me if posts like this are allowed?
[/url]

If so, that is, if the African American epithet starting with "n" is allowed to be used in this way, I'll have to not participate.

This is a sincere question. I did report it and I figured it just wasn't dealt with yet.

Anyone?

Yeah Dave, I fear it is. Name calling is also allowed it seems. Don't know if you can swear or not yet though. There are a couple of new to me people that I've already come to like, plus there is Mertex, BD, thx, and now Bonn. I'll hang around d for a while, I'm pretty fed up with the other place. Also this place is enjoying a heavy influx of liberals right now.

Using emoticons to make OK the use of the n word supported by the "I'm not a racist" signature does demonstrate the utter cluelessness of those clowns.

Oh I had to delete the URL you posted because I didn't have enough posts to allow it.

Well, your best bet is to read the rules. Then read them again. Different zones have different rules, as you'll see, so as you're just starting out it's best to be aware.

What is that and how do you do it. Yeah, it is cold here and going to be for a long while yet.

Okay, my post top right should say "Post #49" then "permalink" then an up and down thumb. That's where rep happens. You click that you approve or disapprove. If you can't think of anything to say because the post is so outlandish, just reiterate what the thumbs down bit says: "I disapprove."

The next one is the flag for reporting the post.

What is that and how do you do it. Yeah, it is cold here and going to be for a long while yet.

Okay, my post top right should say "Post #49" then "permalink" then an up and down thumb. That's where rep happens. You click that you approve or disapprove. If you can't think of anything to say because the post is so outlandish, just reiterate what the thumbs down bit says: "I disapprove."

Oh, thanks. Do you have to have rep points to give rep?

Nope. You can actually give zero if that's whatcha got. Only people who have completely opted out of the rep system can neither give nor receive.

Nope. You can actually give zero if that's whatcha got. Only people who have completely opted out of the rep system can neither give nor receive.

Skittletits? It's okay, I'd rather not know.

Still, it says nothing good about us as a society.

I don't think they define society, they are the scourge of society. I like the Urban dictionary definition/spelling.

1. scurge
scurge is like being the scum of the earth. it is when there is nothing worse than you. you are as low as low can get. you are a disgrace to the world. you are nothing to anyone or anything. you are just flat out gross.

The GOP is in the hands of nut-jobs and that is bad for all Americans, Democrats and Republicans.

Let me be the first.

When you give positive rep (you approve) it isn't necessary to type in a comment.

When you give negative rep (you disapprove), you have to type in a comment, even if it is just one letter or dot, or it won't register.

Hey Shanty - is that you? We joined about the same time, but I hadn't seen you post here.

Nice to see you are here, too!

Forum List

Back