An internetloper

Davocrat

Nov 21, 2013
NC
Hi! I'm Davocrat. My real name is in fact Dave. I'm 54 at the moment and from NC. I used to be sort of obsessive about political forums, but not as much now. So I probably won't be "living" here (or anywhere else), but I do enjoy mixing it up a bit!

I've been a moderator and "council member" at another forum, so I know how hard it is to manage these places. Actually, I'm currently an admin on a local politics page in Facebook. I probably shouldn't have done that, because it's such a time suck.

I'm a liberal Democrat. I have actually voted for a couple of Republicans. I long for the return of "the loyal opposition." I think right now, the GOP is in the hands of nut-jobs. Especially here in North Carolina, which used to be a really cool southern state.

Oh, I don't use smilies. Or type "LOL." I go "heh-heh," instead. That's a toothpick in my mouth in case you're wondering.

About half of what I don on boards like this is shtick, so don't take me too seriously all of the time.

Hi! I'm Davocrat. My real name is in fact Dave. I'm 54 at the moment and from NC. I used to be sort of obsessive about political forums, but not as much now. So I probably won't be "living" here (or anywhere else), but I do enjoy mixing it up a bit!

I've been a moderator and "council member" at another forum, so I know how hard it is to manage these places. Actually, I'm currently an admin on a local politics page in Facebook. I probably shouldn't have done that, because it's such a time suck.

I'm a liberal Democrat. I have actually voted for a couple of Republicans. I long for the return of "the loyal opposition." I think right now, the GOP is in the hands of nut-jobs. Especially here in North Carolina, which used to be a really cool southern state.

Oh, I don't use smilies. Or type "LOL." I go "heh-heh," instead. That's a toothpick in my mouth in case you're wondering.

About half of what I don on boards like this is shtick, so don't take me too seriously all of the time.

I have a crush on your avatar. Don't worry, I'm harmless. Ask anybody. I just sort of hug people's knees, then run. ;)

Hello Davocrat...

889321dkvfo8u72a.gif

:)

Why do you look like a douchebagh, SoCal Hipster? Do you live in a progressive area of the NC?

welcome
who loves ya baby?

:cool:
Dante

Hello Davo, and Welcome. I think you'll like it here.

I'm so happy to see you. I hope to see many of your posts, you always seem to be right on target!

That's a mighty fine picture there....your avi!

Hey, Dave. Long time no see. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back