The Reps have already paved their excuses for losing the 2024 US Pres election.

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"Nearly one in five Americans believe the conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift is behind a secret government plot to re-elect President Biden, according to a new poll by Monmouth University."

Yep, somehow Taylor Swift is a conspiracy theory. How? I have no idea.

It shows just how easy it is to manipulate voters. If Trump loses, they can point to this "see, we told you" and then use it as an excuse to fight back against the vote.

Dangerous as well

"Nearly one in five Americans believe the conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift is behind a secret government plot to re-elect President Biden, according to a new poll by Monmouth University."

It shows just how easy it is to manipulate voters. If Trump loses, they can point to this "see, we told you" and then use it as an excuse to fight back against the vote.

Dangerous as well
Lol. You're a moron. Stupid post of the month. Award.

1708084151983.png

Dangerous as well
You lefties are OBSESSED with Taylor Swift. She isnt going to save you. Biden is finished.

Forum List

Back