Trump chooses the guy from Big Oil for Secretary of State

Trump's cabinet, Generals and CEO's.

The military/industrial complex formally takes over the US government.
Well the oil chief is still better than Romney.

I don't ever want to see Romney again.

I have never seen a worse liar.

Even Hillary did not lie as much as Romney.

The Obama cheap gasoline days are coming to an end. Oil men and War Mongers will get it back to the $4 / gal that the Bush War Monkey Boy got to in 2008.

Trump doesn't like any of his cabinet picks. He is keeping his enemies close. That's all he's doing. It's a smart strategy, straight from his book "The Art of the Deal".

(Just kidding. You all have been lied to and cheated by a billionaire scam artist)

Trump chooses the guy from Big Oil for Secretary of State

Well who else is he going to choose? We need to protect needy billionaires. Remember, Trump ran on drain the swamp. Which swamp was never clear.

The Obama cheap gasoline days are coming to an end. Oil men and War Mongers will get it back to the $4 / gal that the Bush War Monkey Boy got to in 2008.
I just filled my oil tank for $315. As opposed to 2008 when I got a bill for $837, same tank.
Of COURSE they're going to push it back up there again. People don't get to stay warm without reverting to a meatless diet.

After the incompetence of Clinton and Kerry in the post, almost anyone would be an improvement, but Tillerson, who has strong leadership experience and extensive experience in international relations seems a particularly good choice.

Great! Couldn't have picked a better one to help destroy libtards.

And this jackass nominee for Sec of Labor makes no sense. This purveyor of down-market fast food LOVES imported labor. He can't get enough cut-rate wage earning Mexicans into his dirty restaurants. He said so himself. Why did Trump choose this guy, after all that 'build the wall' stuff?

And this jackass nominee for Sec of Labor makes no sense. This purveyor of down-market fast food LOVES imported labor. He can't get enough cut-rate wage earning Mexicans into his dirty restaurants. He said so himself. Why did Trump choose this guy, after all that 'build the wall' stuff?
So you're saying he sounds like a Democrat?

No, I'm saying that he's a fucking shithead.

Apparently, because he sounds like a Democrat according to your post.

What you know would fit on a molecule with room left over for your mind.

You give the president too much credit, one way or the other.
Like Barack is the reason gas prices are so low. Yeah, he's the genius behind it.

You give the president too much credit, one way or the other.
Like Barack is the reason gas prices are so low. Yeah, he's the genius behind it.

Kind of makes you look stupid for blaming him when prices were higher.

Jesus dude....maybe limit yourself to under ten Butt-Hurt threads a day. :lol: Trump isn't even President yet and your hissy fits never stop.

Pace yourself girlfriend. :D

188070cb694122d008e30ef5a015e6ec.jpg

You new at this?

Trump has stated that the reason he is choosing the people he has is because wants successful people that have actual experience, not educators or cronies that very little or no real world experience at the position.

The fact that they ARE wealthy just proves they are successful in their field, and have the leadership abilities to make whatever they endeavor to do a success as well. It's a new concept in governing.

Forum List

Back