An extremely controversial (but interesting) documentary

Idolatry is still with us of course. Every time you hear "I pledge allegiance to the flag" or get forced to stand for the national anthem when all you wanted was a ball game --- that's idolatry pure and simple. So is that new iPhone.

The idolatry is on your stupid af part. You are the giant. I am normal size.

Have you heard the story of David v Goliath? Does that mean I can take you down with one blow?

Idolatry is still with us of course. Every time you hear "I pledge allegiance to the flag" or get forced to stand for the national anthem when all you wanted was a ball game --- that's idolatry pure and simple. So is that new iPhone.

Have you heard the story of David v Goliath? Does that mean I can take you down with one blow?

OK this makes no sense whatsoever.

Let's start with "af". What the fuck is an "af"?

I'll ask again. Do you believe in the teaching of the second coming of Christ, meaning the final one that hasn't happened yet?
I believe in the return of Christ. The scriptural account.

Do you not see with your own two eyes that this world is still controlled by thoroughly corrupt, evil people? And ultimately, by the lowercase "god of this world"? Are you OK with the world the way it is now?

Pretty much everything you say is demonstrably contrary to what the scriptures say.
Conjecture. 100% extra-biblical conjecture.

You're still not answering the question. So slippery. I guess I have to phrase it a different way.

Do you believe that Jesus will return to this earth in the future, in the final battle, as the conquering king, yes or no?

Or do you believe that the lowercase "god of this world" and the evil we can see with our own two eyes will reign forevermore?
I answere3d that question. Jesus returned. If you want to preach his absence in the world, that's your business.

When St. Paul called idolatry - Satan, sin, whatever - the god of this world, guess what world he was referring to. I'll give you a hint: the world of temple hierarchy and animal sacrifices had not ended yet.

Nonsense. Nationalism was never the sin of the Israelites. Their sin was their habit of forsaking God for foreign deities.

I'll ask again. Do you believe in the teaching of the second coming of Christ, meaning the final one that hasn't happened yet?

Do you not see with your own two eyes that this world is still controlled by thoroughly corrupt, evil people? And ultimately, by the lowercase "god of this world"? Are you OK with the world the way it is now?

Pretty much everything you say is demonstrably contrary to what the scriptures say.

You're still not answering the question. So slippery. I guess I have to phrase it a different way.

Do you believe that Jesus will return to this earth in the future, in the final battle, as the conquering king, yes or no?

Or do you believe that the lowercase "god of this world" and the evil we can see with our own two eyes will reign forevermore?
I answere3d that question. Jesus returned. If you want to preach his absence in the world, that's your business.

When St. Paul called idolatry - Satan, sin, whatever - the god of this world, guess what world he was referring to. I'll give you a hint: the world of temple hierarchy and animal sacrifices had not ended yet.

Nonsense. Nationalism was never the sin of the Israelites. Their sin was their habit of forsaking God for foreign deities.

Wow two posts in a row utterly disconnected from reality. Oh happy day.

Jesus' first coming was as the suffering servant, the second coming will be as the conquering king. You are disregarding so much scripture, with your beliefs.

Nothing that you say makes any sense, it is not only unbiblical but it goes against common sense and what we can see with our own eyes. I seriously have to question your spiritual discernment, if you think that this evil age will last forever.... or even worse, that you don't even seem to see that it is evil.
You can believe what you want.

That is precisely what you are doing, choosing to believe what you want, not only going against what the bible says but what is clear as day, to anyone who isn't completely blind.

There are at least two types of Messianic prophecies. There are ones that describe the first coming of Christ, and ones that describe the second coming... and they are completely different. That is why many Jewish people missed the Messiah, because they were looking for the conquering king, not the suffering servant.

You are denying the plain reality that we can see with our own eyes. Yes, Jesus defeated death and evil on the cross, but there is still evil in this world, because the final battle has not happened yet.

So you are either ignoring the evil and suffering in this world, acting as if it does not exist, or you seem to think that there is no evil, which is very odd indeed.

But anyway, we're going to have to agree to disagree, as you seem to be willfully blind. You have my prayers.
You are choosing to believe what you want. You know neither hermeneutics nor history. All you know is eisegesis. All you do is inject your own modern western culture into ancient Israelite culture.

The Christian Age had not begun in that culture. Christianity was planted, but the age had not begun. The New Testament, like the Old, was written in the Jewish Age, which lasted until the Jewish Wars.

And please stop accusing me of denying the existence of evil, unless you can show me where I said that.

Last edited:
I deny the existence of evil. Everything God made, aka existence, is good.

Evil is the absence of good.

There are no foreign deities. There is only the creator and the created.

When man worships created things (i.e. pleasure, fame, fortune, etc) instead of the creator he is without excuse because the nature of God is revealed through his creation.

FTR, I disagree with pastor Anderson on a number of issues, and I'm not a fan of his. BUT, I definitely agree with the point that we're heading toward the New World Order, because it's biblical, and we can see it happening with our own eyes. The question here for Christians is, do you think he is right about who "Babylon" is, from an eschatological perspective?

Definitely take the time to watch this documentary, and if you disagree with what he's saying about the U.S, please explain why, and prove him wrong.

I posted this in the religion section because it's about end times events from a biblical perspective, and I would like to hear what Christians here have to say. We know that the atheists will dismiss and mock this, and call it crazy, so I'm not posting this to debate or discuss this with them, we already know what they think. Thanks!

When one views the world from certain moral and cultural perspectives, it's not hard at all to to see and predict this stuff just from what we've learned from history, so the religious clothing doesn't detract from the predictions at all; secular scholars also make such predictions. For all the noise the pagans, assorted sexual deviants, and sociopaths make, the biblical stories make far more sense and show a far greater intelligence about social movements and their consequences than the deviants' idiotic sniveling do. It's actually pretty funny when the loons refer to themselves as 'rationalists'. lol

Don't do Youtube, so I have no idea who 'Babylon' is supposed to symbolize this week, but I do know the Xians need to toughen up or they're going to be rounded up and given the Red Chinese Treatment, and both left and right wingers will be enthusiastically helping with that, so don't think sucking up to one Party of the other will save you, as they both advocate mindless self-indulgence, deviancy, and endless greed.

Last edited:

It means you are stupid as fuck. The pledge is not idolatry. The Nation Anthem is not idolatry. Nike putting Colin Kaepernick in ads in order to sell shoes to lib kids shoes is idolatry. Wanting the new iPhone is idolatry. You are idolatry af.

It means you are stupid as fuck. The pledge is not idolatry. The Nation Anthem is not idolatry. Nike putting Colin Kaepernick in ads in order to sell shoes to lib kids shoes is idolatry. Wanting the new iPhone is idolatry. You are idolatry af.

Your illiteracy explans why you don't know what the word idolatry means.

>> Idolatry is the worship of an idol or cult image, being a physical image, such as a statue, or a person in place of God.[1][2][3] -- Wiki​

Whelp --- a flag is a physical image, and obviously the PofA is a prayer to that image.

It's stated directly right there in the first sentece: "I pledge allegiance TO THE FLAG". Dafuck dood? Is a flag not a physical image? These adherents clearly think it is.

bellamy_salute_2.jpg

Hell, the country it's supposed to represent gets second billing to the idol. It's even got its own fucking blasphemy laws.

So is the forced national anthem shit. Both require mandatory bullshit body postures. You know, like what we think of as "standard" prayer requires kneeling.

Almighty Gun --- there's another one.

Idols are all around us. Learn to English. "Idolatry" is a noun -- you can't use it as a predicate adjective.

Last edited:

Pogo is just a moronic troll; he just plays "I Touched You Last!!!" and has no idea what he's babbling about outside of some other morons' web pages he's Googled up, so no need to take him/her/it/mutant seriously. His 'education' consists of Cliff Notes from high school courses.

You are choosing to believe what you want. You know neither hermeneutics nor history. All you know is eisegesis. All you do is inject your own modern western culture into ancient Israelite culture.

You're projecting, and it's funny how you're bashing my view when my view (on the second coming of Christ) is the standard Christian view. Yours is not only uncommon, but full preterism is even considered a heresy by some, and a Jesuit deception. So for you to act as if it is the Christian view, and in such an arrogant way, is quite funny.

The Christian Age had not begun in that culture. Christianity was planted, but the age had not begun. The New Testament, like the Old, was written in the Jewish Age, which lasted until the Jewish Wars.

Strawman, I never claimed that the Christian age had already begun. You just have a completely different way of dividing the ages, and a very strange way, which literally no Christian I have ever known agrees with. And I've known a lot of Christians, as I was involved with world missions for a number of years.

And please stop accusing me of denying the existence of evil, unless you can show me where I said that.

You didn't say that, but when I brought up the OBVIOUS fact that there is evil in this world and that the most powerful people in this world are corrupt (in other words, evil and satan have not been wiped out yet) you said that was mere "conjecture." Which sounds to me like you don't see that this current world is run by evil powers, because the final battle between good and evil has not happened yet.

You claim that this age will last forever, which implies that evil will reign forever, but that is not only ridiculous, but demonstrably unbiblical.

Here you go, listen to William Lane Craig:

I agree with you on that, I know that evil is not something that exists in and of itself. However, we still use that word, to describe actions or powers that do horrible things that are in direct opposition to God's will.

Your illiteracy explans why you don't know what the word idolatry means.

>> Idolatry is the worship of an idol or cult image, being a physical image, such as a statue, or a person in place of God.[1][2][3] -- Wiki​

Whelp --- a flag is a physical image, and obviously the PofA is a prayer to that image.

It's stated directly right there in the first sentece: "I pledge allegiance TO THE FLAG". Dafuck dood? Is a flag not a physical image? These adherents clearly think it is.

bellamy_salute_2.jpg

Hell, the country it's supposed to represent gets second billing to the idol. It's even got its own fucking blasphemy laws.

So is the forced national anthem shit. Both require mandatory bullshit body postures. You know, like what we think of as "standard" prayer requires kneeling.

Almighty Gun --- there's another one.

Idols are all around us. Learn to English. "Idolatry" is a noun -- you can't use it as a predicate adjective.

Bahahahahaha :laugh:. You are still STUPID AF, STUPID AF, STUPID AF. You are so stupid af, you did not know what stupid af was. Now, you do. I taught you something you stupid af.

Don't try to explain anything because you are still stupid af.

Why don't you go back to the stupid af country you came from you illegal stupid af mf? You are no American. No true American would say the Pledge or NA is idolatry.

Even a rat is higher than you. You need to bow down :bowdown::bowdown: to me right now for teaching you this.

This is off topic, but I just wanted to jump in to what you guys are talking about. When I think of idolatry, I think of anything that one puts before God. So when it comes to the pledge of allegiance, obviously this has to be taken on a case by case basis.

If one puts America and the flag BEFORE God, then yes, it could be called a form of idolatry.

But we can't say that as a general statement, because most Christians (I would hope!) do not put their devotion to America above God. Again, it depends on the individual.

I agree with you on that, I know that evil is not something that exists in and of itself. However, we still use that word, to describe actions or powers that do horrible things that are in direct opposition to God's will.
I agree with you on that, I know that evil is not something that exists in and of itself.

evil is metaphysical without physical properties, the Almighty took care of that. satan is dead.

because the final battle between good and evil has not happened yet.

there will not be a battle, when the last of either perish will be the time for the Final Judgement.

This is off topic, but I just wanted to jump in to what you guys are talking about. When I think of idolatry, I think of anything that one puts before God. So when it comes to the pledge of allegiance, obviously this has to be taken on a case by case basis.

If one puts America and the flag BEFORE God, then yes, it could be called a form of idolatry.

But we can't say that as a general statement, because most Christians (I would hope!) do not put their devotion to America above God. Again, it depends on the individual.

Don't worry about it. Pogo is an ignorant twit, Commie, and troll. I grew up saying the Pledge with the words "one nation under God" from elementary school to high school. Some schools may have changed it to leave out the words "under God" even though "Congress passed a new bill that added the words “under God.” Despite occasional legal challenges from students and secular groups, the text of the Pledge of Allegiance has remained unchanged ever since."

https://www.history.com/news/who-created-the-pledge-of-allegiance

I agree. It is used for convenience.

The fact that no one does evil for the sake of evil ought to make people realize the source of existence is good.

I agree with you on that, I know that evil is not something that exists in and of itself.

evil is metaphysical without physical properties, the Almighty took care of that. satan is dead.

because the final battle between good and evil has not happened yet.

there will not be a battle, when the last of either perish will be the time for the Final Judgement.
Says who?

Forum List

Back