An extremely controversial (but interesting) documentary

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
FTR, I disagree with pastor Anderson on a number of issues, and I'm not a fan of his. BUT, I definitely agree with the point that we're heading toward the New World Order, because it's biblical, and we can see it happening with our own eyes. The question here for Christians is, do you think he is right about who "Babylon" is, from an eschatological perspective?

Definitely take the time to watch this documentary, and if you disagree with what he's saying about the U.S, please explain why, and prove him wrong.

I posted this in the religion section because it's about end times events from a biblical perspective, and I would like to hear what Christians here have to say. We know that the atheists will dismiss and mock this, and call it crazy, so I'm not posting this to debate or discuss this with them, we already know what they think. Thanks!

Isn't this the same wacko who gathered his wackoettes to pray to kill O'bama, got banned from Ireland, etc? The Holocaust denier buffoon? The one who wants government to execute gays?

This guy?

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I don't like him, hating gays is not what Christians are called to do, it goes directly against the words of Jesus.

But again, I didn't post this to debate nonChristians, I specifically wanted to hear from believing Christians regarding the main point of this film about who Babylon is, from an end times perspective.

ETA: Also, the doc really needs to be watched first, before one comes to any conclusions on it. There are tons of other people in it, it's not just HIS project.

I Haven't Watched The Video Yet
But Before I Do
I'll Say Babylon Is Where Babylon Has Always Been
And Rome Has Yet To Deny The Deity Of Christ

A True Believer In Anything
Can Make A Plausible Case About Anything

Here's A Point Of View That's Getting Traction Lately
And There's Some Very Thoughtful Points

I Haven't Watched The Video Yet
But Before I Do
I'll Say Babylon Is Where Babylon Has Always Been
And Rome Has Yet To Deny The Deity Of Christ

A True Believer In Anything
Can Make A Plausible Case About Anything

Here's A Point Of View That's Getting Traction Lately
And There's Some Very Thoughtful Points

Thanks. I started watching it, but then I realized it's over 2 hours long, so I'll have to get back to it later. Or maybe I'll look for a shorter version. I think I remember that speaker though... he speaks about Islam, right? I disagree that Islam is mystery Babylon, even though of course I believe Islam is a false religion. There's more to be said about this, but I have some views that are controversial on this site, where most here have very mainstream views when it comes to the "war on terror", etc.

Last edited:
buttercup said:
Thanks. I started watching it, but then I realized it's over 2 hours long, so I'll have to get back to it later. Or maybe I'll look for a shorter version. I think I remember that speaker though... he speaks about Islam, right?
Indeed He Does
If You've Read Prophecy Before, It's Been Euro-Centric
Because Islam Had Been On Hiatus In The West For Almost 80yrs
Islam Had Been Off The Western Radar, 9/11 Put It Back On
There's Sure To Be More People Now
That Are Aware Of The Quran And Hadiths Than There Were Before

buttercup said:
Thanks. I started watching it, but then I realized it's over 2 hours long, so I'll have to get back to it later. Or maybe I'll look for a shorter version. I think I remember that speaker though... he speaks about Islam, right?
Indeed He Does
If You've Read Prophecy Before, It's Been Euro-Centric
Because Islam Had Been On Hiatus In The West For Almost 80yrs
Islam Had Been Off The Western Radar, 9/11 Put It Back On
There's Sure To Be More People Now
That Are Aware Of The Quran And Hadiths Than There Were Before

9/11 had nothing to do with "Islam", joker. The fact that some opportunistic talking heads want to paint it that way to their gullibles doesn't make it a fact.

Pogo said:
9/11 had nothing to do with "Islam", joker. The fact that some opportunistic talking heads want to paint it that way to their gullibles doesn't make it a fact.
Oh Yeah
The Towers Sucked Those High-Jacked Planes Right Out Of The Sky
I'm Sorry. I Forgot.

Pogo said:
Oh Yeah
I'm Sorry. I Forgot.

Hey, you made the ass-sertion, you prove it.

Pogo said:
Oh Yeah
I'm Sorry. I Forgot.

Hey, you made the ass-sertion, you prove it.
You mean the standard promise of 72 virgins isn’t enough proof for you?

Biblical end times are ignorant.
They have been happening for millennia
Greed, families attacking their own, moral decay, wars...
Blah blah blah

Sigh.

1. Did anyone watch the documentary?
2. Evidently the non-Christians didn’t read post #1 and #3 where I stated that I did not post this to get into discussions/ debates with atheists or nonChristians, and that I just wanted to hear what Christians here have to say on this film’s main point.

Thank you though, for taking the time to chime in. :10: :huddle:

Is Christianity the white man's religion?

is the black church relevant to the black community?

Is Christianity the white man's religion?

is the black church relevant to the black community?

I think you accidentally clicked on the wrong thread. Please read what I said in posts #1 (third paragraph), #3 and in my most recent post. Thank you.

Fundamentalist Christians are conspiracy theorists. Fundamentally, that is exactly what they are.

The USA is Babylon. Yea, okay, preach that nonsense if you want atheists to keep laughing at Christians with the way you caricature their faith.

The eschatology of the Olivet Discourse materialized within the apostles' generation, just as Jesus said. The Apocalypse and the Great Revolt put it in all perspective.

Fundamentalist Christians are conspiracy theorists. Fundamentally, that is exactly what they are.

The USA is Babylon. Yea, okay, preach that nonsense if you want atheists to keep laughing at Christians with the way you caricature their faith.

The eschatology of the Olivet Discourse materialized within the apostles' generation, just as Jesus said. The Apocalypse and the Great Revolt put it in all perspective.

Did you watch the film?

Forum List

Back