An Ex Morman speaks about Robmoney

littledebfascist resents that he is part of the American compact and bound by the Constitution and the laws of the land. Tough doo doo, kiddo.

I notice when Jakes pissed he calls me little deb fascist Where he got deb from only he knows. But jake
here's the question again

So what is the 9th and 10th amendment for? How would they be applied and used?

Jake If you think I'm mumbling you can't read.

littledebfascist resents that he is part of the American compact and bound by the Constitution and the laws of the land. Tough doo doo, kiddo.

I notice when Jakes pissed he calls me little deb fascist Where he got deb from only he knows. But jake
here's the question again

So what is the 9th and 10th amendment for? How would they be applied and used?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XErftbBE_5Q]Cricket's Chirping - YouTube[/ame]
bump

Vermix in that they are unnecessary, Amelia? That is not so. The 9th and 10th work unless the powers belong to the federal government. So far, marriage has been a state issue, but the GOP congress, with Bill Clinton, produced DOMA. The 11th has thrown it out. Should states control this issue, or should the federal powers control it. I think a Roberts Court will not touch it, which means in the 11th, universal marriage is legal.

So if Romney is called Robmoney, Bush is called Chimp, is it now okay to start calling Obama names? Like Ohbooboo, Odumba, Odubya, Obuma, Chimp and so on, is this the dialog the OP is wanting to push, while claiming to take the high road?

No point to do that. Unlike them, we actually have issues we can run one.

Yep, turning back the clock in the US and importing Theocracy..are "hard" issues.

You know why Democrats like yourself will lose this November? It's beause you are unwilling to admit to yourselfs the truth. You still insist that we want a theocracy despite it being a complete lie. Im sure you sincerely believe that, but you're absolutely lying to yourself about it.

Only the truth can set you free. You cant lie to yourself and expect to succeed long term.

Vermix in that they are unnecessary, Amelia? That is not so. The 9th and 10th work unless the powers belong to the federal government. So far, marriage has been a state issue, but the GOP congress, with Bill Clinton, produced DOMA. The 11th has thrown it out. Should states control this issue, or should the federal powers control it. I think a Roberts Court will not touch it, which means in the 11th, universal marriage is legal.

Hey Jake what would the 9th amendment and 10th amendment be used for? When could they be used?

Hey Jake what would the 9th amendment and 10th amendment be used for? When could they be used?

If you roll them up tight, you can use them to get spinach out of your teeth.

Answered immediately above. You continue to spam and will be forced to stop. And you are having a colossal melt down in the other DOMA thread. What an ass clown. Truly. :lol:

Answered immediately above. You continue to spam and will be forced to stop. And you are having a colossal melt down in the other DOMA thread. What an ass clown. Truly. :lol:

Not chasing it down do it here.

Truth that doesn't mater,
It's apparent, considering your reference sources, you exhibit a serious case of tunnel vision, furthermore, suffer the affects of cool aid poisoning.

Forum List

Back