An Ex Morman speaks about Robmoney

Jake, to be fair I think he wants a longer answer than "It works unless". I think he's looking for what it means to you specifically.

bigreb, I think it might help if you addressed what Jake thought was an answer and explained why that's not what you are looking for.

Guys we need to be communicating better, not past each other, not insulting. I know we dont all agree on everything, but I think we all want to do whats best for the community.

Jake, to be fair I think he wants a longer answer than "It works unless". I think he's looking for what it means to you specifically.

bigreb, I think it might help if you addressed what Jake thought was an answer and explained why that's not what you are looking for.

Guys we need to be communicating better, not past each other, not insulting. I know we dont all agree on everything, but I think we all want to do whats best for the community.
I have repeated many times he has not given any answer too me. How can I address that point when I have nothing to address? He may have answered someone else. But my question is specific

Yes. I know you've repeated it. But what I am suggesting is maybe he didn't understand the precise answer you wanted. Is there a different way to ask the question? Maybe asking it in another way instead of the same way repeatedly, would get different results. I don't know.

And i find this interesting that the thread no longer has anything to do with Mormons.

Yes. I know you've repeated it. But what I am suggesting is maybe he didn't understand the precise answer you wanted. Is there a different way to ask the question? Maybe asking it in another way instead of the same way repeatedly, would get different results. I don't know.

And i find this interesting that the thread no longer has anything to do with Mormons.

OK How hard is my question that he can't answer it?

I dont know. I didnt find it hard. But I have learned alot recently that some people dont understand things the same way we do. And patience is a wise tact with them. Especially when we might be causing the problems ourselves without realizing or seeing it.

I dont know. I didnt find it hard. But I have learned alot recently that some people dont understand things the same way we do. And patience is a wise tact with them. Especially when we might be causing the problems ourselves without realizing or seeing it.

We're talking about jake starkey borderline troll

A USMB thread that stopped being about it's original topic? Oh, the horror. Like that never happens. :lol:

I told bigrebnc several times what the 9th and 10th are about, and he simply refused to accept my answers whether he agreed or not, and he kept trolling. What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers is a starting place for bigrebnc. He needs to understand that the judges are the ones who have the final say on meaning along with amendments that are ratified. bigrebnc has no right to personal "revelation" as to their meaning in terms that we all have to accept his thinking.

One of my favorite TV shows is Big Love, about a polygamist Mormon family. It shows how sincere Mormons are.

They really believe LDS doctrine. My guess is most of them are very nice people. I wish they wouldn't send tons of money out of state from Utah to California to fight marriage equality.

Last edited:
One of my favorite TV shows is Big Love, about a polygamist Mormon family. It shows how sincere Mormons are.

The really believe LDS doctrine. My guess is most of them are very nice people. I wish they wouldn't send tons of money out of state from Utah to California to fight marriage equality.

That show isnt about a polygamist mormon family because they arent mormon.

Avatar4321 is absolutely incorrect, and I will now get him right,

Mormonism is supposedly the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in these later days as given to Joseph Smith by God the Father and God the Son and angelic messengers. All followers of the restored gospel of Mormonism are "Mormons."

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the largest Mormon denomination and are centered in Salt Lake City. Once they practiced polygamy, church economic communitariansim, and theocracy. The federal government crushed its pretensions by 1890 and since have integrated culturally and economically into the American narrative and have been engaged for thirty years in becoming mainstream religiously.

There are dozens of Mormon sects. The LDS of SLC do not dictate terms and definitions to any of the other groups. The religious and western historians of America carefully refer to all of these folks as "Mormons" generally and then specifically to their sects, such as LDS or FLDS or Strangite or Cutlerite or Church of Christ at the Temple Lot, or whatever.

Avatar4321 speaks as a partisan, not as a scholar or academic or historian of Mormonism,

Last edited:
I told bigrebnc several times what the 9th and 10th are about, and he simply refused to accept my answers whether he agreed or not, and he kept trolling. What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers is a starting place for bigrebnc. He needs to understand that the judges are the ones who have the final say on meaning along with amendments that are ratified. bigrebnc has no right to personal "revelation" as to their meaning in terms that we all have to accept his thinking.

A link is not your words. In your case since you are such a fucking troll your words is the only acceptable answer.

A link is not your words. In your case since you are such a fucking troll your words is the only acceptable answer.

bigreb the troll speaketh! :lol: I told bigrebnc several times what the 9th and 10th are about, and he simply refused to accept my answers whether he agreed or not, and he kept trolling. What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers is a starting place for bigrebnc. He needs to understand that the judges are the ones who have the final say on meaning along with amendments that are ratified. bigrebnc has no right to personal "revelation" as to their meaning in terms that we all have to accept his thinking.

bigreb the troll speaketh! :lol: I told bigrebnc several times what the 9th and 10th are about, and he simply refused to accept my answers whether he agreed or not, and he kept trolling. What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers is a starting place for bigrebnc. He needs to understand that the judges are the ones who have the final say on meaning along with amendments that are ratified. bigrebnc has no right to personal "revelation" as to their meaning in terms that we all have to accept his thinking.

bigreb the troll speaketh! :lol: I told bigrebnc several times what the 9th and 10th are about, and he simply refused to accept my answers whether he agreed or not, and he kept trolling. What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers is a starting place for bigrebnc. He needs to understand that the judges are the ones who have the final say on meaning along with amendments that are ratified. bigrebnc has no right to personal "revelation" as to their meaning in terms that we all have to accept his thinking.

How long have you been addicted to spam, douchebag?

How long have you been addicted to spam, douchebag?

Says Unka Doosh the Spam Bot. :lol: I treat you like I treat bigrebnc: you are two wannabee bullies that cannot stand being told "no, you are full of shit, and here's why", and when you start spamming, keep hitting you repeatedly and as long as necessary until you stop. Like you did in the other thread. You will never succeed with me in that way. I will beat you down every time. Don't think so; go for it.

Last edited:

bigreb the troll speaketh! :lol: I told bigrebnc several times what the 9th and 10th are about, and he simply refused to accept my answers whether he agreed or not, and he kept trolling. What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers is a starting place for bigrebnc. He needs to understand that the judges are the ones who have the final say on meaning along with amendments that are ratified. bigrebnc has no right to personal "revelation" as to their meaning in terms that we all have to accept his thinking.

A link is not your words. You little troll try again

Forum List

Back