An ANSWER please?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I really want an Obama supporter to explain how his plans to spend 3 times the amount of money we do not have over what Bush spent is a good thing, when you claim the money Bush spent we do not have was a bad thing?

Further explain exactly how a pork ladened bill that spreads millions to democratic supporters and Unions helps rescue the ailing economy?

I really want an Obama supporter to explain how his plans to spend 3 times the amount of money we do not have over what Bush spent is a good thing, when you claim the money Bush spent we do not have was a bad thing?

Easy. You and bush wanted to spend a trillion dollars on Iraq. You wanted to rebuild shite and sunni religious schools, iraqi roads, and bridges.

We democrats want to spend money on american roads, bridges, and jobs.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Hey I know where we can save a LOT of money...let's stop paying military retirement, shall we?

Sure while it may cause some of us who deserve those bennies to lose their homes and lives, just think how much better off the rest of us would be.

And if they whine about getting screwed, we can just remind them that their reward is in heaven, can't we?

Further explain exactly how a pork ladened bill that spreads millions to democratic supporters and Unions helps rescue the ailing economy?

I support Obama, but I'm still not crazy about his plan. In the short run, it will work simply because people will think something is being done and their confidence will spurn a self-fulling prophecy toward recovery. But in the long run, it's just more wasteful government spending that will someday come home to roost.

Hey I know where we can save a LOT of money...let's stop paying military retirement, shall we?

Sure while it may cause some of us who deserve those bennies to lose their homes and lives, just think how much better off the rest of us would be.

And if they whine about getting screwed, we can just remind them that their reward is in heaven, can't we?

Again... a libbie supporting taking away from earners and those who have earned, to give and support others

Oh how typical

As I expected, no answer. Simple questions and no one can answer them.

Translation: " Red Dawn answered the question perfectly but because it wasn't the answer I wanted, I'll just pretend it didn't happen"

Ya cause we need 800 billion dollars to fix roads bridges and create jobs, go ahead link to me how much of that 800 billion actually does these three things.

You are aware that we HAVE a tax on Gasoline for the express purpose of Fixing roads and bridges? And if the Dems would stop raiding that fund and actually use the money for what it is taxed from us for, we wouldn't need billions more that we do NOT have.

I support Obama, but I'm still not crazy about his plan. In the short run, it will work simply because people will think something is being done and their confidence will spurn a self-fulling prophecy toward recovery. But in the long run, it's just more wasteful government spending that will someday come home to roost.

Polling data I have seen shows 60% believing the stimulus package will not help. So much for the placebo effect.

Polling data I have seen shows 60% believing the stimulus package will not help. So much for the placebo effect.

As Paulie so astutely pointed out recently, as soon as the media gets on board with it, the placebo will work marvelously.

Funny how that works.

Easy. You and bush wanted to spend a trillion dollars on Iraq. You wanted to rebuild shite and sunni religious schools, iraqi roads, and bridges.

You mean clears up the leftwing agenda? Sure does. What part of we are the brink of disaster don't you leftwingnuts get? Screw the roads and bridges, and WHAT jobs? The Dems are going to reintroduce government-run indoctrination camps as they did in the 30s?

Let me clear this up for YOU: This isn't doing anything more than deferring the debt yet again. Sooner or later we are going to have to pay for and each time it rears its head it's uglier and more devastating.

You lefties need to shut up, suck it up, tighten your fucking belts, quit expecting the government to bail you out of your personal financial irresponsibility and gut this shit out.

Tell me what part of this stimulus bill punishes corporations for moving out of the country and gives them incentives to stay, and jacks up the import export tariffs?

You're treating the symptoms, not the disease, Einstein.

But most are not cofident in this plan. The more people hear about it the more they hate it. There's too many shoestrings in it. Too much long term crap that will tie our hands.

:clap2:

It always cracks me up.

Retired military and people on Medicare complaining about government spending.

Of course the real answer is if a Republican does it we will bitch about it.
If a Democrat does it we will cheer about it.

It's just that simple little thing they put in the liberal kool aid.

Forum List

Back