An ANSWER please?

Of course the real answer is if a Republican does it we will bitch about it.
If a Democrat does it we will cheer about it.

It's just that simple little thing they put in the liberal kool aid.

Actually I liked the Senate Republicans stimulus plan better.

Given that the first trillion has not yet been spent in Iraq and the Majority of the trillion will be spent over the next forty years and that most of the spending for road construction will not be spent within the next two years and we don't by the way need any new roads to speak of we need the ones we've got resurfaced and we wouldn't be in that predicament if the road department in most major cities wasn't the single biggest source of corruption, malfeasance, and kick backs in that city, I'll have to call red dawns assement BOGUS at best.

Hey I know where we can save a LOT of money...let's stop paying military retirement, shall we?

Yeah, let's stop paying pensions to the people who earned it while serving our country and use that money on condoms, frisbee golf parks and hybrid vehicles for government officials.

Best idea ever ! ....:rolleyes:

Hey I know where we can save a LOT of money...let's stop paying military retirement, shall we?

Yeah, let's stop paying pensions to the people who earned it while serving our country and use that money on condemns, frisbee golf parks and hybrid vehicles for government officials.

I like it.

The Pentagon is the biggest welfare queen ever!

I really want an Obama supporter to explain how his plans to spend 3 times the amount of money we do not have over what Bush spent is a good thing, when you claim the money Bush spent we do not have was a bad thing?

Easy. You and bush wanted to spend a trillion dollars on Iraq. You wanted to rebuild shite and sunni religious schools, iraqi roads, and bridges.

We democrats want to spend money on american roads, bridges, and jobs.

Hope that clears it up for you.

You mean clears up the leftwing agenda? Sure does. What part of we are the brink of disaster don't you leftwingnuts get? Screw the roads and bridges, and WHAT jobs? The Dems are going to reintroduce government-run indoctrination camps as they did in the 30s?

Let me clear this up for YOU: This isn't doing anything more than deferring the debt yet again. Sooner or later we are going to have to pay for and each time it rears its head it's uglier and more devastating.

You lefties need to shut up, suck it up, tighten your fucking belts, quit expecting the government to bail you out of your personal financial irresponsibility and gut this shit out.

Tell me what part of this stimulus bill punishes corporations for moving out of the country and gives them incentives to stay, and jacks up the import export tariffs?

You're treating the symptoms, not the disease, Einstein.

I actually agree with that.

The disease is the system which screwed the Americans for the benefit of the superwealthy.

This economic meltdown is merely the natural course of events that stems from that diseased thinking called supply side economic theory.

Yeah, let's stop paying pensions to the people who earned it while serving our country and use that money on condemns, frisbee golf parks and hybrid vehicles for government officials.

I like it.

Who do you think has been preventing Osama Bin Laden from coming over here, gouging your eyes out and skull fucking you ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

Sure while it may cause some of us who deserve those bennies to lose their homes and lives, just think how much better off the rest of us would be.

And if they whine about getting screwed, we can just remind them that their reward is in heaven, can't we?

It always cracks me up.

Retired military and people on Medicare complaining about government spending.

It always cracks me up. Idiots who have ANY kind of retirement plan acting like retired military people didn't earn theirs just the same. Intellectually dishonest bullshit, to say the least.

Yeah, nimrodimus always like to talk shit about retied military, but at least we EARN ours while he's all for unions ...

The dude's a whackjob.

Given that the first trillion has not yet been spent in Iraq and the Majority of the trillion will be spent over the next forty years and that most of the spending for road construction will not be spent within the next two years and we don't by the way need any new roads to speak of we need the ones we've got resurfaced and we wouldn't be in that predicament if the road department in most major cities wasn't the single biggest source of corruption, malfeasance, and kick backs in that city, I'll have to call red dawns assement BOGUS at best.

Well, the bright side is I will either be dead in 40 years, or too old to give a fuck.:lol:

I like it.

Again, talking out your ass. Nothing beats deadbeat baby-factory families pumping them out to collect more money without earning a dime followed closely by trade unions.

Why don't you try getting a clue on a topic before you open your fucking suck?

Yeah, nimrodimus always like to talk shit about retied military, but at least we EARN ours while he's all for unions ...

The dude's a whackjob.

Oh please, gunny do spare me.

You and both know that a significant majority of lifers weren't worth the coffee they sucked up during their skylarking careers.

Now if you'll reread my post you'll note that I suggested that we'd be SCREWING those people and I sarcastically noted that they'd get their reward in heaven, too.

But please don't expect me to pretend that I think every retire military out there was worth his salt, because pal, I was there, remember?

With the exception of CONGRESS, you military boys have the best retirement plan in the world and not 1 in ten military folks work half as hard as the vast majority of people in the civilian world.

Last edited:
There are dirtbag workers in every environment I've worked in. From restaurants to the Air Force to corporate America.

Editec,

8/10

It would have been higher if Gunny had directly quoted you but still ... well played, sir.

Last edited:
Bush gave money to banks unregulated like everything he has done in his Administration.

Obama actually has regulations in the pipeline and plans to track every dollar spent. Never mind the fact that Obama's idea will actually help the American people.

And before you ask, I was against the bailout of the banks, for the bailout of the auto industry.

Yeah we are in this because of exceesive regulatory zeal and your people want to fix it with even more regulatory zeal. And please don't give me that crap about the 1999 bill again that bill wouldn't even have been necessary had not it been for the previous forty years of regualtions of the Mortgage and home building industry.

Yeah we are in this because of exceesive regulatory zeal and your people want to fix it with even more regulatory zeal. And please don't give me that crap about the 1999 bill again that bill wouldn't even have been necessary had not it been for the previous forty years of regualtions of the Mortgage and home building industry.

Might want to spell regulations right if you're going to try and talk me down about it.

No regulation is what partly goes us where we are now. If this situation has proven anything, no regulation doesn't work and Wall Street can't be trusted with much. (Both facts many of us knew beforehand).

No regulation started during the Clinton years and expanded further under Dubya to the point of where we got where we are now.

One of the biggest myths perpetrated on the American people is the notion that one party "gets it" and the other is trying to screw us. They're both pulling a train on us...and we like it.

As I expected, no answer. Simple questions and no one can answer them.

Translation: " Red Dawn answered the question perfectly but because it wasn't the answer I wanted, I'll just pretend it didn't happen"

Ya cause we need 800 billion dollars to fix roads bridges and create jobs, go ahead link to me how much of that 800 billion actually does these three things.

You are aware that we HAVE a tax on Gasoline for the express purpose of Fixing roads and bridges? And if the Dems would stop raiding that fund and actually use the money for what it is taxed from us for, we wouldn't need billions more that we do NOT have.

You're question has been answered, you just didn't like the answer.

You and bush wanted to spend hundreds of billions on iraq

Liberals want to spend it on america.

It's an easily understood concept, and its a simple answer to your question. Its a fundamenal difference between you and bush, and me and Obama. I want money spent on america, you wanted it spent on iraq.

does all the stimulus go to roads? Nope, but I'm more comfortable with american tax dollars subsiziding american programs. You were more comfortable with hundreds of billions spent on a shia iraqi government. Its just a fundamental difference between you and bush, and me and obama.

Next question?

military spending does not generate the income that spending in the private sector does...but talking of taking benefits from retired military is just crude...are you gonna start taking disability payments..sure the men/women get paid the same for marching or fighting...but you are on call when anything happens. i am sorry anyone who thinks retired military didnt earn their bennies is just talking out their ass...

military spending does not generate the income that spending in the private sector does...but talking of taking benefits from retired military is just crude...are you gonna start taking disability payments..sure the men/women get paid the same for marching or fighting...but you are on call when anything happens. i am sorry anyone who thinks retired military didnt earn their bennies is just talking out their ass...
Yeah, but...but...how can the government effectively run a military retirement program? Why exactly is one group of government workers entitled to better benefits than all other groups?

Forum List

Back