How long before Pelosi is asked to step down?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
With as popular as this stimulus package is, and how low Congress' approval rating is...

2010 might not be so pretty for democrats.

She Represents San Francisco. They think she's correct on all this crap. She'll be in the house till hell freezes over or thatn 10.1 shoves San Francisco under Denver.

Could be a change in the House Speaker position though if Pelosi and Obama don't patch things up. Real power struggle going on between those two.

Pelosi is one of just a few who are actually more liberal than Obama, and she can afford to be because she is from San Fran. district. BUT, that does not mean she will be allowed to remain as the leader of the House if she does not toe the Obama party line.

As for Obama, if his popularity dips, he has to watch his back because she will alienate him from the extreme left that makes up a significant portion of the Dems base.

It will be interesting to watch unfold...

With as popular as this stimulus package is, and how low Congress' approval rating is...

The stimulus package was at 59% last I check and largely divided along party lines.

I think the dems will do fine... particularly if the repubs do nothing but whine for the next few years.

Not that I'd mind someone besides Pelosi. If Schumer were speaker, that's pretty cool for my neighborhood. :)

The stimulus package was at 59% last I check and largely divided along party lines.

I think the dems will do fine... particularly if the repubs do nothing but whine for the next few years.

Not that I'd mind someone besides Pelosi. If Schumer were speaker, that's pretty cool for my neighborhood. :)

Whining non stop for 8 years straight didn't seem to hurt the Dems any....the Republicans will do just fine in 2010. Particularly because the Dems wont have the brainless Obama mania voters to fall back on and then brag about.

Chuck Schumer is a member of the Senate not the House of Representatives.

As such, he cannot be the Speaker of the House...

with as popular as this stimulus package is, and how low congress' approval rating is...

the stimulus package was at 59% last i check and largely divided along party lines.

I think the dems will do fine... Particularly if the repubs do nothing but whine for the next few years.

Not that i'd mind someone besides pelosi. if schumer were speaker, that's pretty cool for my neighborhood. :)

chuck schumer is a member of the senate not the house of representatives.

As such, he cannot be the speaker of the house...
OH SNAP!!!!!!!!

figures Jillian wouldnt understand that

Gallup had only 39% public support. 57% of the American public oppose it.

It WILL fail. Economy isn't going to crash, unless the Chinese and Arab oil states refuse to loan us money to pay fore it (which is a VERY REAL possibility), but it isn't going to create much anything in terms of jobs, other than more bloated gov't jobs..

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Gallup had only 39% public support. 57% of the American public oppose it.

It WILL fail. Economy isn't going to crash, unless the Chinese and Arab oil states refuse to loan us money to pay fore it (which is a VERY REAL possibility), but it isn't going to create much anything in terms of jobs, other than more bloated gov't jobs..
Jillian doesnt even know that her Senator cant be speaker of the House

you expect her to know the correct way to read the polls
:lol:

Chuck Schumer is a member of the Senate not the House of Representatives.

As such, he cannot be the Speaker of the House...

Bada Bing, Bada Boom!

:rofl:

Jillian steps in shit!

Oh man, that was rich! As much as she's lectured people on constitutional matters because she's "a lawyer", and she goes and says something like that!

That made my day. It's going to be a good week, I can feel it.

the more everyone gets to see her face,it wont be long,and she will be gone.....frightening looking woman.....

If you can put up with the putz of McConnell of the waddling neck, then Pelosi looks just fine.

When the recovery package starts to show an improvment in the economy, then the support for the plan will even be greater.

I am quite happy with the current Repubs in charge circling the wagons and fighting any change. The American people are seeing them for the self centered obstructionists they are.

I just wish Pelosi and Reid would basically tell them, if yoo won't work with US, then piss off. Sort of like they did when they were in charge. Sorry, wrong again. They never tried to work with US, they just said we won, you lost, get fucked.

Reid and Pelosi represent the radical base. Too bad y'all don't have some blue dogs leading your party. But yeah, we've seen three years of total incompetence by the dems and three weeks of utter disaster by the new president, and we'll usher in the other clowns in 2010.

Reid and Pelosi represent the radical base. Too bad y'all don't have some blue dogs leading your party. But yeah, we've seen three years of total incompetence by the dems and three weeks of utter disaster by the new president, and we'll usher in the other clowns in 2010.

All according to plan, I suspect.

All according to plan, I suspect.

:lol: Of course, Schumer. The one who has relegated us all to serfs. I knew Jillian probably liked him.

Last edited:
How much could she really like a guy that she doesn't even know what house of congress he sits in.

Schumer is just as bad as Pelosi. Fuck em both. And Reid.

There are so many excellent Democrats out there. Why are the dumbest fucking ones leading the party?

Forum List

Back