An Amazing thing happened to the Bass

Don't let The Man keep you down Mr. Bass!

No one can keep the Bass down, not even the most racist whites with the most clever system of oppression, with God on the Bass' side the Bass will always find a way to overcome by any means necessary.

If God is on your side then Satan is one seriously unemployed sonofabitch!

Satan is heavily employed by all of the world's homosexuals, no vacancies exist over here with the Bass for any job as far as Satan is concerned. The devil gets a bonus check everytime a sodomite shags another sodomite up the anus, fag supporters like yourself should stop recruiting for Satan.

Last edited:
No one can keep the Bass down, not even the most racist whites with the most clever system of oppression, with God on the Bass' side the Bass will always find a way to overcome by any means necessary.

Satan is heavily employed by all of the world's homosexuals, no vacancies exist over here with the Bass for any job as far as Satan is concerned. The devil gets a bonus check everytime a sodomite shags another sodomite up the anus, fag supporters like yourself should stop recruiting for Satan.

Oh yes I forgot. The first 2 books of the New Testament are dedicated to the eradication of homosexuality. More than 70% of the Epistles are focused on de-gayification, and not including the Gospels of Mary, Thomas, and Judas, it is recorded Jesus preached on the issue of homosexuality on 457 separate occasions.

Damn. How much would you like it if any of that were true?

(btw, bearing false witness about Sodom and Gomorrah doesn't help anything. Gen 19 doesn't say anything about homosexuality. In fact, sex itself is never even mentioned in the narrative about Lot)

Oh yes I forgot. The first 2 books of the New Testament are dedicated to the eradication of homosexuality. More than 70% of the Epistles are focused on de-gayification, and not including the Gospels of Mary, Thomas, and Judas, it is recorded Jesus preached on the issue of homosexuality on 457 separate occasions.

(btw, bearing false witness about Sodom and Gomorrah doesn't help anything. Gen 19 doesn't say anything about homosexuality. In fact, sex itself is never even mentioned in the narrative about Lot)

Either you're blind or just plainly too stupid and refuse to see the reality of what is written.

hopefully they are setting you up the be the fall guy for some corporate scheme they are pulling off. I'd hate to see your hatred of us whiteys flail so quickly

hopefully they are setting you up the be the fall guy for some corporate scheme they are pulling off. I'd hate to see your hatred of us whiteys flail so quickly

The Bass could never be set up for failure, there is no worry, the Bass is much to cagey to be lampooned like that.

Either you're blind or just plainly too stupid and refuse to see the reality of what is written.

My eyes are open wide enough to know two of the most overlooked points of that narrative.

1. "Ya'da"

That was used well over 900 times in the OT. (Any reference to sex was less than 12 and in those cases it was clearly consensual.) There are several uses of a non-sexual nature that would apply to Gen 19, such as "to interrogate" and/or "to punish." That is why the narrative points out both genders of all ages were at Lot's door. It wasn't homosexuality because that would require consent. So, IF any sex was involved it would have been rape. Do you understand the difference?

2. Lot offering his virgin daughters:

That was not an offer of sex. Virgin females were the highest form of currency so Lot was trying to buy his visitors protection by offering the most valuable currency in his possession. This is no different than someone today offering robbers all of their money or to empty their bank accounts.

You truly don't want to fuck with me on this issue or I will show everyone that despite your avatar and preaching, you are very very very seriously ignorant of the Scriptures. I'm kind of hoping your ego will feed into you getting smacked down so I can show how you don't know what you are talking about. I'm so tired of fellow Christians soiling God's name to try....yes...TRY...and justify their own bigotry.

I've hired more black people at work than the black people because they were the best candidates for the positions. And where I work is predominantly white.

But BFD! Who cares?

The Bass has actually started to loosen his suspicions of some whites after receiving a huge job offer[its a DoD Civilian job] after interviewing very well on a short notice that will pay him a raise of almost $7,000 a year. the shocker? The Bass was interviewed by a white man in a workplace of 6 people who are all white and beat out the top 5 applicants who were all white with us all being equally qualified. Note, on the Bass supplemental data in Resumix he did *NOT* list his race, instead choosing the option of "Not identified," showed up 15 minutes after being contacted by phone for an interview. This is proof positive that not all conservative whites are racist and we are all conservatives, yet you clowns call the Bass a racist for pointing out white racism?

A black person got a government job? I am totally shocked. :eek:

Genesis 19

Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed

1 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 "My lords," he said, "please turn aside to your servant's house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning." "No," they answered, "we will spend the night in the square."

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof."

Don't do it! The Bass will just be a well paid token.

Fight the machine!!!!!!!!!! Give Whitey the black eye he or she deserves!!!!!!!!

Don't do it! The Bass will just be a well paid token.

Fight the machine!!!!!!!!!! Give Whitey the black eye he or she deserves!!!!!!!!

The Bass makes tokens out of racist whites, not the other way around. Here in Mississippi everybody knows everybody so any thing these guys thought they could hide is out of the question, so had they denied the Bass based on race all those ugly things would have been known by everyone, but they played it fair and straight, the the thing that put the Bass above the rest was his last yearly job appraisal and evaluation and his vet preference, it does help when you're a 10 point vet with 30% or more disability.

the the thing that put the Bass above the rest was his last yearly job appraisal and evaluation and his vet preference, it does help when you're a 10 point vet with 30% or more disability.

30% disablity?

I don't know, I saw a lot of shit in the military, I am sure some of it resides in the subterrainian basement that is our subconcious, but fuck me life is not a percentage point, it is an adventure.

Do what you can, endure what you must, enjoy what you enjoy and stop asking for a mathimatical forumula for justice.

The only real justice is death.

That math = 0.

the the thing that put the Bass above the rest was his last yearly job appraisal and evaluation and his vet preference, it does help when you're a 10 point vet with 30% or more disability.

30% disablity?

I don't know, I saw a lot of shit in the military, I am sure some of it resides in the subterrainian basement that is our subconcious, but fuck me life is not a percentage point, it is an adventure.

Do what you can, endure what you must, enjoy what you enjoy and stop asking for a mathimatical forumula for justice.

The only real justice is death.

That math = 0.

The Bass is drawing 50% disability from the VA which makes him a 10 point vet which gives him a higher veterans preference, especially when one has 30% or more disability. But as the Bass said, that last yearly evaluation, appraisal, performance rating put him over the top, when one exceeds the standard and gets rated outstanding in every area that stuff stands out in comparison to one's peers.

The Bass has actually started to loosen his suspicions of some whites after receiving a huge job offer[its a DoD Civilian job] after interviewing very well on a short notice that will pay him a raise of almost $7,000 a year. the shocker? The Bass was interviewed by a white man in a workplace of 6 people who are all white and beat out the top 5 applicants who were all white with us all being equally qualified. Note, on the Bass supplemental data in Resumix he did *NOT* list his race, instead choosing the option of "Not identified," showed up 15 minutes after being contacted by phone for an interview. This is proof positive that not all conservative whites are racist and we are all conservatives, yet you clowns call the Bass a racist for pointing out white racism?

From what you've said it actually sounds like you're making this shit up. Just my thoughts.

The Bass is drawing 50% disability from the VA which makes him a 10 point vet which gives him a higher veterans preference, especially when one has 30% or more disability. But as the Bass said, that last yearly evaluation, appraisal, performance rating put him over the top, when one exceeds the standard and gets rated outstanding in every area that stuff stands out in comparison to one's peers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw_2EJBzFs[/ame]

affirmative-action.jpg

From what you've said it actually sounds like you're making this shit up. Just my thoughts.

Nothing to make up here, that was all reality, its not as if the Bass needs a job, he just wanted to venture into the blue collar world of working, white collar work is boring and there's very little unity in an office workplace.

Forum List

Back