An Amazing thing happened to the Bass

The Bass has actually started to loosen his suspicions of some whites after receiving a huge job offer[its a DoD Civilian job] after interviewing very well on a short notice that will pay him a raise of almost $7,000 a year. the shocker? The Bass was interviewed by a white man in a workplace of 6 people who are all white and beat out the top 5 applicants who were all white with us all being equally qualified. Note, on the Bass supplemental data in Resumix he did *NOT* list his race, instead choosing the option of "Not identified," showed up 15 minutes after being contacted by phone for an interview. This is proof positive that not all conservative whites are racist and we are all conservatives, yet you clowns call the Bass a racist for pointing out white racism?

affirmative-action.jpg

Um, no poindexter, as stated, the Bass did not list his ethnicity in Resumix and the Bass is more than well qualified for the job with nearly 9 years of supervisory experience as an officer in the military and in the civilian workplace. You must be sick to assume the white guys out qualified the Bass.

Congrats on the new job, Charlie. Hope it goes real well for you.

Well its a change and step into real work, that is the blue collar world and once again the Bass will be a supervisor.

I'm genuinely pleased for you. I hope that one day, you will recognize that - although racism exists in our society (and every other society around the world) not all whites are racist, not all blacks are racist, not all latinos are racist but there are some among us all. These attitudes will die over time - we have a way to go yet before that day but we will get there.

Genesis 19

Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed

1 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 "My lords," he said, "please turn aside to your servant's house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning." "No," they answered, "we will spend the night in the square."

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof."

Got a link for the bible you pulled that bullshit out of? Are you aware publishers are actively inserting factually incorrect translations so they can sell more bibles? For a few thousands years it was never translated "to have sex" so are you really ready to abandon basic honesty and quote a straight up lying bible?

The Bass has actually started to loosen his suspicions of some whites after receiving a huge job offer[its a DoD Civilian job] after interviewing very well on a short notice that will pay him a raise of almost $7,000 a year. the shocker? The Bass was interviewed by a white man in a workplace of 6 people who are all white and beat out the top 5 applicants who were all white with us all being equally qualified. Note, on the Bass supplemental data in Resumix he did *NOT* list his race, instead choosing the option of "Not identified," showed up 15 minutes after being contacted by phone for an interview. This is proof positive that not all conservative whites are racist and we are all conservatives, yet you clowns call the Bass a racist for pointing out white racism?

affirmative-action.jpg

Um, no poindexter, as stated, the Bass did not list his ethnicity in Resumix and the Bass is more than well qualified for the job with nearly 9 years of supervisory experience as an officer in the military and in the civilian workplace. You must be sick to assume the white guys out qualified the Bass.

Were you wearing white makeup to the interview?

If not, the guys performing the interview were tearing their hair out trying to decide who would be the best, since you all looked so good on paper. But when you walked through the door, they thought "Shit! Dat there's a negro! If we hires him, management will be happier than a pig in shit!"

P.S. I don't really believe the above...I'm just messin'...Congrats on your new job. :clap2:

Last edited:

If not, the guys performing the interview were tearing their hair out trying to decide who would be the best, since you all looked so good on paper. But when you walked through the door, they thought "Shit! Dat there's a negro! If we hires him, management will be happier than a pig in shit!"

P.S. I don't really believe the above...I'm just messin'...Congrats on your new job. :clap2:

Thanks, the Bass hopes that a shop full of 6 white guys will listen to a 6'2" 240lb black dude with attitude.

Thanks, the Bass hopes that a shop full of 6 white guys will listen to a 6'2" 240lb black dude with attitude.

Why don't you try just seeing them as people, instead of 'white guys'. Ya know, like MLK said about 'content of their character'. Maybe if you treat them as people, they will do likewise. Just a thought.

Why don't you try just seeing them as people, instead of 'white guys'. Ya know, like MLK said about 'content of their character'. Maybe if you treat them as people, they will do likewise. Just a thought.

Actually the Bass sees them as people though they plan on "welcoming" the office kid 10 years younger than them into the world of shops and lunch pails. The Bass has met them all and they're all cool people, ex military like the Bass.

That's like asking the Easter Bunny to stop delivering Easter Baskets. :lol:

Not. Gonna. Happen.

"The Bass" is set in his racist ways.....as the lucky guys in that shop are about to find out! :eek:

And now...unfortunately...."The Bass'" new boss is STUCK with "The Bass".

The Boss won't be able to fire the 6'2" 240lb racist black dude with attitude, no matter how bad he sucks, no matter how racist an asshole he is and how he doesn't fit in with the crew, because The Boss will fear being hit with a discrimination lawsuit from "The Bass".

Oh well.....

Good luck to all involved. I mean that. Sincerely!

Not. Gonna. Happen.

"The Bass" is set in his racist ways.....as the lucky guys in that shop are about to find out! :eek:

The Boss won't be able to fire the 6'2" 240lb racist black dude with attitude, no matter how bad he sucks, no matter how racist an asshole he is and how he doesn't fit in with the crew, because The Boss will fear being hit with a discrimination lawsuit from "The Bass".

Oh well.....

Stop spreading fear and false persecution.

Actually the Bass sees them as people though they plan on "welcoming" the office kid 10 years younger than them into the world of shops and lunch pails. The Bass has met them all and they're all cool people, ex military like the Bass.

Good!! I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure you will not only find that your quality of life improves, with the extra money but that you will find that people are people - some good, some bad - no matter what their race, color or creed. I'm sure that - as is the case - they'll test the measure of the new guy - that's not race, that's human behavior.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Oh well.....

I'm not.

I've seen this exact scenario play out before in the workplace.

I've yet to see "The Bass" post anything that wasn't a bunch of anti-white drivel.

I don't think that bodes well for him going to work in a shop that is all white but him.

Call me silly like that....but put a black racist with a chip on his shoulder the size of Stone Mountain in a shop full of a bunch of white guys, and you got a receipe for disaster. Nothing good can come from this unless and until "The Bass" realizes those white guys aren't his enemy. Unfortunately, with HIS attitude, those guys will quickly become his enemy.

That's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. The Bass is the only one who can ensure it doesn't happen.

I don't have high hopes here.

My issue with you is that you bring race into every issue Charlie. Are you a racist? I don't know you well enough to say, and I hope not, but I do think you're way too preoccupied with color.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Oh well.....

I'm not.

I've yet to see "The Bass" post anything that wasn't a bunch of anti-white drivel.

I don't think that bodes well for him going to work in a shop that is all white but him.

Call me silly like that....but put a black racist with a chip on his shoulder the size of Stone Mountain in a shop full of a bunch of white guys, and you got a receipe for disaster. Nothing good can come from this unless and until "The Bass" realizes those white guys aren't his enemy. Unfortunately, with HIS attitude, those guys will quickly become his enemy.

That's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. The Bass is the only one who can ensure it doesn't happen.

There is so much garbage swirling around AffA that myths or rare occurrences suddenly become the concrete norm. Even if you did see it happen the way you describe you can't assume an outcome for others based on poor extrapolations of the microscopic.

My issue with you is that you bring race into every issue Charlie. Are you a racist? I don't know you well enough to say, and I hope not, but I do think you're way too preoccupied with color.

I don't think Charlie is a racist at all. I think he comes across as a racist but I don't think he is. I actually think he's kinda funny.

Lest anyone be fooled, the Bass has not changed, this is a government job thus making it more difficult to discriminate based on race, plus being an ex-Air Reserve Officer helps a lot, :D

Actually, with government jobs and tribal jobs, you actually get "points" for being a minority.

But hey, it's good to know you've finally learned what we've been telling you THE WHOLE TIME YOU'VE BEEN GOING OFF ON YOUR HATE WHITEY TIRADES.

Congratulations, welcome to the human race.

I'm not.

There is so much garbage swirling around AffA that myths or rare occurrences suddenly become the concrete norm. Even if you did see it happen the way you describe you can't assume an outcome for others based on poor extrapolations of the microscopic.

In other words, you take the Utopian high-road and discount human-nature and common sense?

Okie dokie. But your refusal to accept human nature (admittedly at its worst) and that common-sense says a lone black guy with (by his own admission) "an attitude", in a shop full of white guys is a recipe for disaster doesn't mean you're right.

I predict "The Bass" will be here within a week regaling us with horror stories about how bad and racist these "white guys" are, and how he hates his job.

I also predict Charlie's attitude will rub everyone in that shop wrong. And his Boss will have a difficult time getting rid of him when he doesn't fit in with the team well.

Charlie knows he holds the Trump card. I know he holds it. YOU know he holds it.

The. Race. Card.

The difference is you want to pretend you know nothing about this card.

Charlie knows quite well that white bosses are *very* afraid of it too.

End. of. Story.

I don't think Charlie is a racist at all. I think he comes across as a racist but I don't think he is. I actually think he's kinda funny.

I think he's sad. And pathetic.

And his attitude (among many other anti-white attitudes) is the reason race relations in this country haven't advanced the way they should have. And likely never will.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

I'm not.

In other words, you take the Utopian high-road and discount human-nature and common sense?

Okie dokie. But your refusal to accept human nature (admittedly at its worst) and that common-sense says a lone black guy with (by his own admission) "an attitude", in a shop full of white guys is a recipe for disaster doesn't mean you're right.

I predict "The Bass" will be here within a week regaling us with horror stories about how bad and racist these "white guys" are, and how he hates his job.

I also predict Charlie's attitude will rub everyone in that shop wrong. And his Boss will have a difficult time getting rid of him when he doesn't fit in with the team well.

Charlie knows he holds the Trump card. I know he holds it. YOU know he holds it.

The. Race. Card.

The difference is you want to pretend you know nothing about this card.

Charlie knows quite well that white bosses are *very* afraid of it too.

End. of. Story.

How the hell do you reach such bizarre conclusions? I simply pointed out there are a lot of myths and scare tactics surrounding AffA and you twist that into saying I discount human nature? I was more impressed with you when you used the rep button to call me a racist bitch. At least it was humorous....this is a waste of time

Forum List

Back