An Amazing thing happened to the Bass

My issue with you is that you bring race into every issue Charlie. Are you a racist? I don't know you well enough to say, and I hope not, but I do think you're way too preoccupied with color.

I don't think Charlie is a racist at all. I think he comes across as a racist but I don't think he is. I actually think he's kinda funny.

I think he's sad. And pathetic.

And his attitude (among many other anti-white attitudes) is the reason race relations in this country haven't advanced the way they should have. And likely never will.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

Yea, but ya know what... we have not walked in his shoes. So we don't know. What I know is that I am not a racist. I know many, many whites who are not racist - and I know many others who are not white who are also not racist. And I form my judgement on that - my personal experience. But, unless I have walked in Charlie's shoes, I cannot say for certain where his view comes from.

But I suspect that if I met Charlie, I'd like him - and I'm pretty sure he'd like me.

My issue with you is that you bring race into every issue Charlie. Are you a racist? I don't know you well enough to say, and I hope not, but I do think you're way too preoccupied with color.

I don't think Charlie is a racist at all. I think he comes across as a racist but I don't think he is. I actually think he's kinda funny.

And his attitude (among many other anti-white attitudes) is the reason race relations in this country haven't advanced the way they should have. And likely never will.

Spoken like a guilt ridden white liberal who refuses to see the world through th eyes of others and for what things really are. Let the Bass the repeat, whites like you think being racist is most likely the idiot who yells racist insults and slurs and commits acts of violence and vandalism, well idiots like them are the ones who refuse to hire people based on race, pull people over for DWB, etc, the people with racist attitudes who don't commit the obvious extreme acts are whom the Bass targets. You would like it best if everyone pretended racism didn't exist in the hope that racism will go away magically go away, sorry, the Bass will not pretend. If refusing to pretend that racism doesn't exist is racism the Bass is the biggest racist using that logic.

Spoken like a guilt ridden white liberal who refuses to see the world through th eyes of others and for what things really are. Let the Bass the repeat, whites like you think being racist is most likely the idiot who yells racist insults and slurs and commits acts of violence and vandalism, well idiots like them are the ones who refuse to hire people based on race, pull people over for DWB, etc, the people with racist attitudes who don't commit the obvious extreme acts are whom the Bass targets. You would like it best if everyone pretended racism didn't exist in the hope that racism will go away magically go away, sorry, the Bass will not pretend. If refusing to pretend that racism doesn't exist is racism the Bass is the biggest racist using that logic.

Such a strange juxtaposition to be against bigotry based on skin color but absolutely love bigotry based on sexual orientation.

I'm dying to see how long and how successful he is in his new job.

Hopefully it will go well and eradicate his hatred of whites.

But if he carried his online persona to his business, I trust it will be a short-lived occupation, and his hatred will increase multifold as he sees himself even more justified in his hatred of whites.

Here's to hoping he's not that stupid.

Such a strange juxtaposition to be against bigotry based on skin color but absolutely love bigotry based on sexual orientation.

Not really,

You are born into a race.

To be a homo is a choice, a sick choice, but still a choice. :doubt:

A "race" is a stupid myth. If sexual orientation is a choice that means you can stop being straight any time you want. Being gay is no more a choice than where one is born.

A "race" is a stupid myth.

:confused: Go to africa and you will mainly see members of the black race

Go to Norway and you will mostly see members of the white race.

They really are quite different both visually and phyically. :cool:

No. What someone like you looks for is anything that will fit into your preconceived ideas and anything that doesn't fit is called unnatural. In the context of human history "race" is a fairly new concept.

Not really,

A "race" is a stupid myth. If sexual orientation is a choice that means you can stop being straight any time you want. Being gay is no more a choice than where one is born.

Prove it.

You can't, because it's not provable. Being gay is a choice.

Newsflash: I am not a liberal.

Newsflash: I don't think the whole world will *ever* get along because of the people you described, as well as people such as yourself. There's *NO reason* for either side to get along, no motive. Nothing in it for either side.

If YOU give up your racial animosity, you give up memebership in the North American Racial Grievance Club (NARGC). You give up the FREE use of the Race Card at any time. You give up quotas. You give up AA. You give up the FREE RIDE and, Jesse Jack$on and his ilk can't make their living complaining. And....that's NEVER gonna happen.

If THE OTHER SIDE gives up their racial animosity, they're gonna have to take a backseat to asswipes like you. They'll have to give up their smug superiority and secret jollies at mistreating minorities--or at least getting one over on a minority from time to time. Not. Gonna. Happen.

Right smack in the middle of all this is the guilty-white-liberal you accuse me of being, trying (in VAIN) to get both sides to the table. They throw money at "the problem". They throw hiring programs at "the problem". They vote in unqualified fools as POTUS in VAIN hope that *HE* will solve "the problem". Not. Gonna. Happen.

What do we end up with? A huge ass mess of a country. Both sides distrust the other as much or more than ever....and "the problem" still hasn't gone away or gotten better.

I have no magic answers. But I *can* tell you that if you take that GIANT CHIP on your shoulder into your new job, you will turn those men into your enemies quicker than Ex-LAX will make you shit your brains out. That is NO LIE.

Even if you try to hide your TRUE racist feelings, they will sniff it out and they will know.

Just the same way YOU KNOW when some smug superior white asswipe tries to hide their feelings and act like you're their "bro", when you know they'd never invite you back to their house to meet the family because of the color of your skin. You know.

And when they sniff out that racist chip on your shoulder, you're gonna have problems on the job.

They will watch you like a hawk. They'll check your time card to see when you clock in and when you clock out. They'll document every infraction, every misstep, every time you're even 1 minute late, and they will start the process to get your ass out of there. They will do it BY THE BOOK, because they know you will sue. They've been down this path before, they're not dumb.

So beware. Be careful with that "6'2" 240lb black man with an attitude", because he just may find himself without a job if he doesn't leave the "attitude" at home.

In this economy and job market, that's a mighty expensive "attitude" to lug around.

I'm dying to see how long and how successful he is in his new job.

Hopefully it will go well and eradicate his hatred of whites.

But if he carried his online persona to his business, I trust it will be a short-lived occupation, and his hatred will increase multifold as he sees himself even more justified in his hatred of whites.

Here's to hoping he's not that stupid.

This job is a job in the same building and company where the Bass works, everyone knows the Bass and his views and no one thinks the Bass is a racist, they may think the Bass to be a bit more sensitive and vocal on racial issues, but definitely do not see him as a racist and this is a place full of mostly conservative whites and blacks. Those whites who are the extreme as far as overt racism are sick people but are not the only true representation of how real racists are supposed to act, the ones with racist attitudes[and try to hide it] with the power to create, dictate and enforce policy are the ones to worry about and if any of that applies to you and you feel offended then be offended, the truth will be an offense to those whom it convicts.

A "race" is a stupid myth.

No. What someone like you looks for is anything that will fit into your preconceived ideas and anything that doesn't fit is called unnatural. In the context of human history "race" is a fairly new concept.

races, genetic continental clusters, have existed long before there was a need to invent a word to describe them.

races, genetic continental clusters, have existed long before there was a need to invent a word to describe them.

Race has shifted and changed and has different definitions depending on where one is. Genetic clusters do *NOT* equal race, just geographical patterns of human diversity.

Race has shifted and changed and has different definitions depending on where one is. Genetic clusters do *NOT* equal race, just geographical patterns of human diversity.

sorry Bass but genetic clusters match up to the conventional classifications of race. changing the definition of the word 'race' doesnt change the fact that there are genetically different groups of people.

Not really,

Prove it.

You can't, because it's not provable. Being gay is a choice.

I already demonstrated it is not a choice but you missed it. One more time. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation and if sexual orientations are chosen merely by choice then you can choose to stop being heterosexual whenever you want. Can you stop being hetero?

Well, when you have such a clear agenda you can twist anything to try and make it fit your views. Unfortunately science does not support the concept of "races."

Well, when you have such a clear agenda you can twist anything to try and make it fit your views. Unfortunately science does not support the concept of "races."

there are distinct groups of humans that can be identified by genetics or by physical attributes. yet you say science does not support the 'concept' of races. in the political sense you are right to say that science would rather not deal with the fallout that happens when race is involved.

Forum List

Back