Amricans sick of freezing....moving to warmer states in droves!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
More AGW k00k nutter-ass losing!!!

Americans are sick and tired of freezing their balls off in freezing cold states that were suppossed to get warmer years ago!!! ( according to the religion )

Americans on the move want warmth affordability reports Reuters

Is it me or is it almost every day Im able to post up a new link that decimates the views of the carbon goofballs!!!???:2up: Even I never saw this coming..........so many stories that make the climate nutters look like jackasses!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Here is yet another.

Just this week, I popped up research on growing Greenland ice........confirmation of the sun being the main factor in any warming for centuries.........record cold temps in the continental US.........frozen waterfalls in China.......virtual disappearance of extreme weather..........polls that show public concern of global warming is virtually absent............and now this.......just since the holidays began s0ns!!!:fu::funnyface::funnyface:

The thing I love is that the Winter Olympicss were held in a place,Sochi, that is 4 degrees north of Philadelphia and has the climate of St. Augustine but cold temperatures in North America are an anomaly. 3,000 years of anomaly, right.

Americans are sick and tired of freezing their balls off in freezing cold states that were suppossed to get warmer years ago!!! ( according to the religion )

Is it me or is it almost every day Im able to post up a new link that decimates the views of the carbon goofballs!!!???:2up: Even I never saw this coming..........so many stories that make the climate nutters look like jackasses!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Here is yet another.

Just this week, I popped up research on growing Greenland ice........confirmation of the sun being the main factor in any warming for centuries.........record cold temps in the continental US.........frozen waterfalls in China.......virtual disappearance of extreme weather..........polls that show public concern of global warming is virtually absent............and now this.......just since the holidays began s0ns!!!:fu::funnyface::funnyface:

Hey since you're talking about hoaxes... please tell us some more about how Sandy Hook and 9/11 are also hoaxes!

Hey since you're talking about hoaxes... please tell us some more about how Sandy Hook and 9/11 are also hoaxes!

Nah......mostly I don't bother.........most are in way too deep and care not to leave the comfy cozy zone brought to us by the msm. Call it self-preservation........people don't like the thought of their head exploding so its back to the bubble.!!:2up:

Nah......mostly I don't bother.........most are in way too deep and care not to leave the comfy cozy zone brought to us by the msm. Call it self-preservation........people don't like the thought of their head exploding so its back to the bubble.!!:2up:
Wtf are you smoking all the time...

^that describes you well

Yep......it appears that people in the northern climates long ago decided global warming isn't coming anytime in their lifetimes, thus, are heading south. And who can blame them?

See the Chicago weather for this week? New cold records broken = more AGW k00k loSiNg:boobies::boobies::spinner:

National Weather Service

Those that can't take a little cold belong down south. I like my snow and cold. I love watching 4 inches of snow throw southern cities into chaos. Proves their lack of driving skills.

Only an AGW nutter thinks somebody in southern Florida is waking up this morning and seeing the expected Chicago temps for Wednesday and saying, "Shit.....that sure looks inviting!!! I say we move up there next week!!!!":rock::rock::rock::boobies:

Forum List

Back