East Coast; Prepare to Freeze Your Butts Off! ...and the UK too.

WOW! I was just looking at what the electric rates are here in Maine vs our home in Massachusetts and my goodness, electric rates per Kwh, are CHEAP in Maine compared to Massachusetts!!! It's about a Dollar cheaper per Kwh used...in some cases, depending on the electric company, about $1.50 less per kwh....unbelievablely LESS!!!

Maybe this is because most of our electric comes from Hydro power, our own rivers or maybe Canada's rivers, I dunno????

ok, I need to count my blessings now!!!!
If you have 2 homes you have no ligit reason to bitch about the cost
If you do you should not have bought the second home.
no, we sold the home in Massachusetts and bought this one in Maine with the profit, I was just looking at what it was there vs here....

but regarding your comment daws, i could have been renting the home in Massachusetts, and owned both...so your comment about owning 2 homes kind of jumped to conclusions.....don't cha think?
Not really you still have to pay the bills.
not if someone is renting it, they pay utilities or the rent they pay you pays the utilities...

I much prefer warm weather to cold. If only AGW was real, instead of a leftist hoax to control the world.
And I would love to have ocean front property some day too! we are about 3/4's of a mile from the coastline...so I still have my fingers crossed...:lol: sort of!!!! :eek:

The thing about the warming cult is that they can be in snow to the waist, icicles hanging off the snot in their nose and say "see how warm it is. If we didn't have global warming it would be colder."

I much prefer warm weather to cold. If only AGW was real, instead of a leftist hoax to control the world.
And I would love to have ocean front property some day too! we are about 3/4's of a mile from the coastline...so I still have my fingers crossed...:lol: sort of!!!! :eek:

I would love ocean front property too, until there was a hurricane or something. :D

Forum List

Back