HAPPY FREEZING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

640x480_currents_sam_temperature_i1.png
And in South America, where it's Summer.

gfs_z50_nh_f240.gif

With the main Polar Low shifted the US remains the target of cooler temps. What we have observed however is that it has become more stable and lost the majority of its second lobe which is now entering the pacific ocean. With the ocean heat now dissipated were looking for the lobe to strengthen again and slam the US again in about two weeks. Or run of cold is far from over.

In November we got 14" of snow in Minnesota, in December it all melted. 3/4 of Christmas Day we were having a Brown Christmas, but late in the day we got some wet snow. Now were are in the coldest part of Winter, with January 15th being the coldest average day. My God, it's Winter in the US.
Why does this thread even exist?

In November we got 14" of snow in Minnesota, in December it all melted. 3/4 of Christmas Day we were having a Brown Christmas, but late in the day we got some wet snow. Now were are in the coldest part of Winter, with January 15th being the coldest average day. My God, it's Winter in the US.
Why does this thread even exist?

It's a counter to the usual warmist clap trap where they post threads like this incessantly. But, in a more amusing nod to this thread we have this little gem...

180 drivers rescued from Southern California snowstorm

"The coldest snowstorm so far this winter didn’t hit Chicago or the East Coast, but Southern California.

The San Bernardino Mountains, about 50 miles east of Los Angeles, were buried in windswept snow Tuesday. Firefighters rescued over 180 stranded drivers as of early Wednesday morning, using SnowCats to plow through the 12-plus inches of snow covering the steep, winding Highway 138. Drivers were taken to a ski lodge, a fire station and a nearby church, where Red Cross workers administered aid, while others either left their cars and walked to shelter or drove away once the roads were cleared.

The San Bernardino County Fire Department tweeted this picture of the snowplow mission at 6:34 a.m., announcing that their rescues were complete."

180 drivers rescued from Southern California snowstorm - Yahoo News

Granny says, "Dat's right - it's cold here...

... where's dat global warmin'...

... ever'body been talkin' `bout?

Forum List

Back