America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

The wealth gap has increased faster after the 2008 economic crash thanks to those that voted for Bush.
Did Americans have a choice? Every 4 year Americans have to choose between two (only two) assholes insulting each other in public but actually being from one crew.
I have no choice that's why I don't vote.

Did Americans have a choice? Every 4 year Americans have to choose between two (only two) assholes insulting each other in public but actually being from one crew.
I have no choice that's why I don't vote.

If you don't vote, quit your bitching!!!!!

Very liberal and democratic statement. What do you think about The First Amendment?
Special for you
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"
If you don't like it yeh I can quit my hmmm (bitching?)
But..
What-to-do-with-your-opinion.png

The wealth gap has increased faster under Obama than under any other president. Yet, we don't hear a word of blame from the "blame the 1% for everything" crowd.

The wealth gap has increased faster after the 2008 economic crash thanks to those that voted for Bush.

ROFL! How is it Bush's fault? Obama has been in office for 6 years. Didn't he say he could fix it?

We are so fixated on the higher ceiling of others that we forget the floor beneath our own feet. And once that drops out from under us........

we go on food stamps.

Never forget your own floor, and keep your fucking nose out of the ceilings of others.

Walk in your own steps without following the steps of others. No matter your struggle, keep walking.

Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.

Very liberal and democratic statement. What do you think about The First Amendment?
Special for you
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"
If you don't like it yeh I can quit my hmmm (bitching?)
But..

The battle cry of those too lazy to vote.

This robbing of the poor half of the population has been quite deliberate,

so shall we end the liberal policies that have caused this? We could have 10 million new jobs tomorrow by just eliminating the corporate income tax. Instead of driving jobs off shore liberals would be driving them home. We could create another 10 million jobs tomorrow by shipping 10 million illegals home.

What do you say?

This robbing of the poor half of the population has been quite deliberate,

so shall we end the liberal policies that have caused this? We could have 10 million new jobs tomorrow by just eliminating the corporate income tax. Instead of driving jobs off shore liberals would be driving them home. We could create another 10 million jobs tomorrow by shipping 10 million illegals home.

What do you say?

Jobs will not be created by eliminating corporate taxes. That's just silly. Doing so will not create any new demand for products. Tax cuts need to be directed toward individuals. Companies spend because they have to. Individuals spend because they can. What we should do is embrace Coolidge style income taxes. Eliminate taxes on the bottom 95% of people. Of course, that would need to be coupled with substantial reductions in spending, particularly entitlements.

Wrong. You're adding an additional 30% of revenue onto their expenses.

Is that Canadian math?

Follow along goofball.

Under my plan. A company with 300 or less employees.

A $10M/yr revenue company will have a $3M federal tax.

Subtract employee costs and state/local taxes 1 to 1 from the $3M reducing federal tax to zero.

If employee and state/local taxes are more than $3M (which they are) the feds give a subsidy check back.

Jobs will not be created by eliminating corporate taxes. That's just silly..

you're crazy 1000's of our corporations are moving offshore to avoid the highest taxes in the world. There are stories in the papers every day. Ireland dropped its tax to 11% and half the corporations in the world moved there!!

Do you understand now?

Wrong. You're adding an additional 30% of revenue onto their expenses.

Is that Canadian math?

Follow along goofball.

Under my plan. A company with 300 or less employees.

A $10M/yr revenue company will have a $3M federal tax.

Subtract employee costs and state/local taxes 1 to 1 from the $3M reducing federal tax to zero.

If employee and state/local taxes are more than $3M (which they are) the feds give a subsidy check back.

business taxes should be eliminated since 1) they are passed on like any cost to customers so are utterly redundant and distract business from conducting business, like when they have to pack up and move to Ireland to escape the liberal taxes.

We have the business tax only to pander to the pure and perfect ignorance of liberals.

Jobs will not be created by eliminating corporate taxes. That's just silly..

you're crazy 1000's of our corporations are moving offshore to avoid the highest taxes in the world. There are stories in the papers every day. Ireland dropped its tax to 11% and half the corporations in the world moved there!!

Do you understand now?

Companies who are moving their corporate offices are not taking with them any substantial number of jobs out of the US. Companies who are moving production jobs overseas are doing so regardless of taxation, targeting regions where poverty and a strong comparative dollar make production very cheap when compared to US retail prices.

The lifeblood of any economy is market demand. If people want to buy, someone will eventually find a way to sell. In order to sell to American consumers, you must have operations inside the United States.

The answer is:

-Base Federal tax or corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

No.

Thanks for playing.

Eliminate taxes on the bottom 95% of people. .

of course that idiotic. Everyone needs to have skin in the game to be an American. Do you understand?

Which part is idiotic? Reducing taxes? Or employing the kinds of economic policy that produced the greatest prosperity our country has ever known?

it's idiotic to free 95% of Americans from taxes. That way they are all on the dole instead of all paying for the dole. Get it now? If you want every American to pay a 12% tax with no deductions and to eliminate the corporate tax I'd be for that for sure.

We are so fixated on the higher ceiling of others that we forget the floor beneath our own feet. And once that drops out from under us........

we go on food stamps.

Never forget your own floor, and keep your fucking nose out of the ceilings of others.

Walk in your own steps without following the steps of others. No matter your struggle, keep walking.

Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.

Your forgetting that the floor is falling because the ceiling is rising.

Forum List

Back