America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

Middle class income is stagnant because middle class minds are stagnant.

So, why is your mind stagnant? Are you lower class? Don't really know. Do you have any class? Not that I can tell.

One thing I know for sure though. You ain't upper income class.

So what are you? Are you employed? Are you sucking on the government teat?

Only an idiot thinks corporations don't pass on taxes to consumers.

This is like some sort of mantra for people like you isn't it?
You know that corporations pay taxes on profit. Right? If they have no profit, they pay no income taxes. No matter how many consumers they have.

But lets say that I agree that ultimately the purchase of a companies goods and services has the consumer providing the income to the corporation to pay their corporate taxes.

SO FUCKING WHAT? What is it that you think this means? Why do your kind want to repeat this like it means something sinister?

You know employers pay their employees taxes? Yep. They sure do. That paycheck the employer gives out, that's how employees pay their taxes. Isn't that something?

That means about as much as your "consumers pay corporate taxes" or whatever it is that has you all concerned.
I am at the median income for my age and gender.

But, I am rich in ways you cannot even comprehend.

The only things that have me "all concerned" is the debt we are leaving to our kids, and the idiots like you they will have to share the planet with.
You have kids and you're dead-set against a safety net? You do realize that when parents income goes away, it's the kids who suffer the most, right?

Base Federal tax or corporations at 30% of revenue.

You're an idiot.

Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr.

Make that a cretin.

Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

And you never passed a college level math class, obviously.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Your understanding of the Constitution, and economics, is weaker than Obama's.

Yet the net income of big corporations will remain the same, and small companies will increase due to employee expenses and taxes will be locked at 30%.

Yet the net income of big corporations will remain the same

WalMart would have paid over $140 billion in taxes, instead of $8.1 billion.
Net income would be a loss of over $110 billion.
Like I said, you're an idiot.

1%er is an idiot.

Fewer taxes for the middle class that voted us into this mess?

Surely you jest.

Time for them to pay for what they voted for.

The Baby Boomers are the ones who got us into this mess. Bitter, rambling fools who are more obsessed with some twisted sense of taxation-vengeance than they are interested in a strong American economy (that is, people like yourself) are the ones keeping us in this mess.

You're an idiot.

Make that a cretin.

Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Yet the net income of big corporations will remain the same, and small companies will increase due to employee expenses and taxes will be locked at 30%.

that is the typical liberal mind they think higher taxes and a higher minimum wage, they will just suck it up and let it cut into there profits, lmao, no wonder why there is not many liberal bussiness owners, Liberals are as dumb as a rock when it comes to the real world.

The middle class is being fucked. You know what makes the middle class? High paying jobs. You don't build a middle class with burger flippers or store clerks. You build a middle class with jobs in science, medical, building infrastructure and r&d.

Both the private and public sectors are useful in doing this. NOT JUST PRIVATE. Governments are the main driver for infrastructure and investing in science institutions that drive most of our new ideas. NOT THE SUPER RICH.

You're an idiot.

Make that a cretin.

that is the typical liberal mind they think higher taxes and a higher minimum wage, they will just suck it up and let it cut into there profits, lmao, no wonder why there is not many liberal bussiness owners, Liberals are as dumb as a rock when it comes to the real world.

The minimum wage is there simply to make sure that people that work don't live like people do in vietnam. It is the moral thing to do. And yes, you do have to pay taxes for that road you drive on or that cop that protects your ass. Society wouldn't function without taxes....

Most of those profits go to the ceo or board. How fair is that?

You're an idiot.

Make that a cretin.

The minimum wage is there simply to make sure that people that work don't live like people do in vietnam. It is the moral thing to do. And yes, you do have to pay taxes for that road you drive on or that cop that protects your ass. Society wouldn't function without taxes....

Most of those profits go to the ceo or board. How fair is that?

The minimum wage is there simply to make sure that people that work don't live like people do in vietnam.

Keeping our unskilled workers unemployed does not help them live better than the Vietnamese.

Most of those profits go to the ceo or board.

Prove it. Use GE, Exxon or WalMart, if you can do the math. If you feel they're big enough to prove your claim.

If the rich aren't paying their fair share. I agree that we should raise it to a equal percentage with the non-rich. Only fair.

When you finish your corporate profit research, maybe you can answer my earlier question?

But the rich are paying a higher percentage than the non-rich.
Why would you lower what the rich pay?

Last edited:
The middle class is being fucked. You know what makes the middle class? High paying jobs. You don't build a middle class with burger flippers or store clerks. You build a middle class with jobs in science, medical, building infrastructure and r&d.

Both the private and public sectors are useful in doing this. NOT JUST PRIVATE. Governments are the main driver for infrastructure and investing in science institutions that drive most of our new ideas. NOT THE SUPER RICH.
You are so full of shit, education is crap, in the real world of manufacturing, i have dumb ass college degree morons all over me that couldnt carry my tool belt and i refuse them to program my machines.

I could give hands on training to an 18 year old little girl operator and in 1 month I could make her smarter then these dumb fucks at.my job who make 3O bucks an hour.

And in case you freaks want to think weird, it is training her to run robotics, automaton, I can train a little girl to be as GOOD AS ME it's not rocket science, the biggest thing for me to train you IS FUCKING CARE.

If they would get off the Democratic party plantation they wouldn't be so poor. My income has nearly doubled since 2007.

Define 'nearly.'

Actually it more than doubled since 2007, its nearly doubled in just the last 4 years. But I didn't waste my time sitting around whining about how much the rich are earning and wishing the government would give me a hand out, I went out and earned my own wealth.

I also nearly doubled my income by doing just what you said.."earned my own wealth"!
The simple problem is Democrats/progressives/liberals are basically lazy. They have been raised in a "womb to tomb" mentality.
These people whining about the rich...do something about making yourself wealthy!
I am 71 years old and have 3 business opportunities if anyone of these whiners wanted to do some work on their own that would make them
wealthy. I just don't have the time.
For example.. here is one...
Called Venture Capital Insurance Corp. (VCIC).
Modeled after FDIC but a private investment opportunity that in exchange for GUARANTEEING the principal investment the IPO must pay a premium based on the amount raised from the amount raised. For example raising $10 million would mean a premium of 10% or $1 million.
VCIC would also get 5% equity in the IPO. The IPO then pays a premium of 10% of any before taxes profits.
The investor then gets their full principal guaranteed against losses but with these restrictions:
1) Investor must prove a NET worth of less then $200,000.
2) Investor must keep the principal and if the principal is sold VDIC insurance doesn't continue...the premiums continue though.
3) The maximum investment is $20,000 per investor.

VCIC would start with already gilt edge companies that if doing an IPO participate in the guarantee BUT with some enticements
to get them involved.
For example while VCIC gets 5% equity in the IPO... these initial gilt edge established companies would also have some points in VCIC.
As VCIC grows in revenues from the premiums and appreciation of the 5% equity in VCIC insured IPOs, the criteria for securing VCIC
insurance would be lessened to cover greater risk ventures...i.e. smaller IPOs less then $5 million for riskier less secure startups.
With each investment that is successful though there will be failures.
The common rule of thumb is that of 10 start-ups, only three or four fail completely. Another three or four return the original investment, and one or two produce substantial returns. The National Venture Capital Association estimates that 25% to 30% of venture-backed businesses fail.The Venture Capital Secret 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail - WSJ

So the premise behind VCIC is build the capital base by insuring already established companies giving them incentives to pay the premium(remember premiums used to build the reserves to cover the losses).. equity in smaller but risky firms.
With the ratio that 25% failures and that is of STARTUPs.. minimized by starting with established IPOs initial payment from reserves
for failed "Apples", Microsofts, Googles, etc... is minimal.

Anyone want to help get VCIC started?? Share the wealth?

I also nearly doubled my income by doing just what you said.."earned my own wealth"!
The simple problem is Democrats/progressives/liberals are basically lazy. They have been raised in a "womb to tomb" mentality.
These people whining about the rich...do something about making yourself wealthy!
I am 71 years old and have 3 business opportunities if anyone of these whiners wanted to do some work on their own that would make them
wealthy. I just don't have the time.
For example.. here is one...
Called Venture Capital Insurance Corp. (VCIC).
Modeled after FDIC but a private investment opportunity that in exchange for GUARANTEEING the principal investment the IPO must pay a premium based on the amount raised from the amount raised. For example raising $10 million would mean a premium of 10% or $1 million.
VCIC would also get 5% equity in the IPO. The IPO then pays a premium of 10% of any before taxes profits.
The investor then gets their full principal guaranteed against losses but with these restrictions:
1) Investor must prove a NET worth of less then $200,000.
2) Investor must keep the principal and if the principal is sold VDIC insurance doesn't continue...the premiums continue though.
3) The maximum investment is $20,000 per investor.

VCIC would start with already gilt edge companies that if doing an IPO participate in the guarantee BUT with some enticements
to get them involved.
For example while VCIC gets 5% equity in the IPO... these initial gilt edge established companies would also have some points in VCIC.
As VCIC grows in revenues from the premiums and appreciation of the 5% equity in VCIC insured IPOs, the criteria for securing VCIC
insurance would be lessened to cover greater risk ventures...i.e. smaller IPOs less then $5 million for riskier less secure startups.
With each investment that is successful though there will be failures.
The common rule of thumb is that of 10 start-ups, only three or four fail completely. Another three or four return the original investment, and one or two produce substantial returns. The National Venture Capital Association estimates that 25% to 30% of venture-backed businesses fail.The Venture Capital Secret 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail - WSJ

So the premise behind VCIC is build the capital base by insuring already established companies giving them incentives to pay the premium(remember premiums used to build the reserves to cover the losses).. equity in smaller but risky firms.
With the ratio that 25% failures and that is of STARTUPs.. minimized by starting with established IPOs initial payment from reserves
for failed "Apples", Microsofts, Googles, etc... is minimal.

Anyone want to help get VCIC started?? Share the wealth?

It's a pyramid scheme.

Forum List

Back