America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

it's idiotic to free 95% of Americans from taxes.

Spoken like a true tax addicted statist.

That way they are all on the dole instead of all paying for the dole.

:wtf:

Get it now?

No. You're not making a damn bit of sense.

If you want every American to pay a 12% tax with no deductions and to eliminate the corporate tax I'd be for that for sure.

I want lower taxes, and fewer people paying them. Plain and simple.

Jobs will not be created by eliminating corporate taxes. That's just silly. Doing so will not create any new demand for products. Tax cuts need to be directed toward individuals. Companies spend because they have to. Individuals spend because they can. What we should do is embrace Coolidge style income taxes. Eliminate taxes on the bottom 95% of people. Of course, that would need to be coupled with substantial reductions in spending, particularly entitlements.

Post your effective 2013 federal tax % and I'll show you what is wrong with your analogy.

it's idiotic to free 95% of Americans from taxes.

Spoken like a true tax addicted statist.

That way they are all on the dole instead of all paying for the dole.

:wtf:

Get it now?

No. You're not making a damn bit of sense.

If you want every American to pay a 12% tax with no deductions and to eliminate the corporate tax I'd be for that for sure.

I want lower taxes, and fewer people paying them. Plain and simple.

lower taxes and smaller govt for sure. Freeing 95% from taxes gives them no incentive to care about govt size.

Your forgetting that the floor is falling because the ceiling is rising.

No, the floor is falling because Americans lose up to 60% of their income to the government. Not just from taxes, either. Things like Obamacare too. What's the point of the government raising minimum wage so that a handful of people can walk away with an extra $100 in their monthly paycheck, if you're going to force them to spend $200 a month on health insurance they neither want nor need?

Wrong. You're adding an additional 30% of revenue onto their expenses.

Is that Canadian math?

Follow along goofball.

Under my plan. A company with 300 or less employees.

A $10M/yr revenue company will have a $3M federal tax.

Subtract employee costs and state/local taxes 1 to 1 from the $3M reducing federal tax to zero.

If employee and state/local taxes are more than $3M (which they are) the feds give a subsidy check back.

business taxes should be eliminated since 1) they are passed on like any cost to customers so are utterly redundant and distract business from conducting business, like when they have to pack up and move to Ireland to escape the liberal taxes.

We have the business tax only to pander to the pure and perfect ignorance of liberals.

I did eliminate business tax. You need to start looking at NET numbers. Now In NET (actual), the US is 16th lowest of the 20 largest industrialized nations. That's the lowest in decades. Where are the jobs?

ROFL! How is it Bush's fault? Obama has been in office for 6 years. Didn't he say he could fix it?

We have yet to fully recover from BushCo/Republican/corporate America/wall street 2008 crash.

Ask Caesars Entertainment.

Caesars Entertainment unit to file for bankruptcy next month - Fortune

Caesars faces rough road as re-org bankruptcy looms New York Post

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/12/19/caesars-unit-takes-a-step-toward-chapter-11/?_r=0

Caesars went bankrupt because the private equity firms that bought it loaded it up with a ridiculous amount of debt under the assumption that gaming revenues would never fall. It's capital structure is not indicative of whether or not the economy has fully recovered.

Wrong. You're adding an additional 30% of revenue onto their expenses.

Is that Canadian math?

Follow along goofball.

Under my plan. A company with 300 or less employees.

A $10M/yr revenue company will have a $3M federal tax.

Subtract employee costs and state/local taxes 1 to 1 from the $3M reducing federal tax to zero.

If employee and state/local taxes are more than $3M (which they are) the feds give a subsidy check back.

business taxes should be eliminated since 1) they are passed on like any cost to customers so are utterly redundant and distract business from conducting business, like when they have to pack up and move to Ireland to escape the liberal taxes.

We have the business tax only to pander to the pure and perfect ignorance of liberals.

I did eliminate business tax. You need to start looking at NET numbers. Now In NET (actual), the US is 16th lowest of the 20 largest industrialized nations. That's the lowest in decades. Where are the jobs?

yes dear to avoid taxes our corporations and jobs move off shore. Its as stupid as most liberal policies.

[

yes dear to avoid taxes our corporations and jobs move off shore. Its as stupid as most liberal policies.[/QUOTE]

No, the floor is falling because Americans lose up to 60% of their income to the government. Not just from taxes, either. Things like Obamacare too. What's the point of the government raising minimum wage so that a handful of people can walk away with an extra $100 in their monthly paycheck, if you're going to force them to spend $200 a month on health insurance they neither want nor need?

So a couple making $50K/yr loose $25K/yr to the government? Sure.

So a couple making $50K/yr loose $25K/yr to the government? Sure.
yes its true easily expecially when you count all the hidden taxes, sales inflation phone mortgage gas local state county etc etc

Not only is this false, it's insanely stupid.

of course if it was stupid you would not be so afraid to say why. What does your fear teach you.[/QUOTE]

My fear has taught me to not stick my penis in unfamiliar openings.[/QUOTE]

of course if it was stupid you would not be so afraid to say why. What does your fear teach you.

The answer is:

-Base Federal tax or corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

Why don't you just say kill all the jobs and sink us into a depression that will dwarf the 1930s?

disallow any further off-shore investments.

100% stupid and liberal. No offshore oil exploration? No factories in China so Iphones made here? Instant Hawley Smoot trade war and instant depression which once again shows you the IQ of liberals. Stupid beyond words!

America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

I'm confused. How did this happen with a Democrat in the White House who cares so much about the poor and the middle class?

Because caring doesn't ... And never has ... Amounted to actually accomplishing anything.

Caring can be a decent motivator ... But policies change conditions. Sustainable and working policies can exist without any caring involved. Attempting to establish policies on emotional standing alone only guarantees deficiencies at some level.

Forum List

Back