America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

I also nearly doubled my income by doing just what you said.."earned my own wealth"!
The simple problem is Democrats/progressives/liberals are basically lazy. They have been raised in a "womb to tomb" mentality.
These people whining about the rich...do something about making yourself wealthy!
I am 71 years old and have 3 business opportunities if anyone of these whiners wanted to do some work on their own that would make them
wealthy. I just don't have the time.
For example.. here is one...
Called Venture Capital Insurance Corp. (VCIC).
Modeled after FDIC but a private investment opportunity that in exchange for GUARANTEEING the principal investment the IPO must pay a premium based on the amount raised from the amount raised. For example raising $10 million would mean a premium of 10% or $1 million.
VCIC would also get 5% equity in the IPO. The IPO then pays a premium of 10% of any before taxes profits.
The investor then gets their full principal guaranteed against losses but with these restrictions:
1) Investor must prove a NET worth of less then $200,000.
2) Investor must keep the principal and if the principal is sold VDIC insurance doesn't continue...the premiums continue though.
3) The maximum investment is $20,000 per investor.

VCIC would start with already gilt edge companies that if doing an IPO participate in the guarantee BUT with some enticements
to get them involved.
For example while VCIC gets 5% equity in the IPO... these initial gilt edge established companies would also have some points in VCIC.
As VCIC grows in revenues from the premiums and appreciation of the 5% equity in VCIC insured IPOs, the criteria for securing VCIC
insurance would be lessened to cover greater risk ventures...i.e. smaller IPOs less then $5 million for riskier less secure startups.
With each investment that is successful though there will be failures.
The common rule of thumb is that of 10 start-ups, only three or four fail completely. Another three or four return the original investment, and one or two produce substantial returns. The National Venture Capital Association estimates that 25% to 30% of venture-backed businesses fail.The Venture Capital Secret 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail - WSJ

So the premise behind VCIC is build the capital base by insuring already established companies giving them incentives to pay the premium(remember premiums used to build the reserves to cover the losses).. equity in smaller but risky firms.
With the ratio that 25% failures and that is of STARTUPs.. minimized by starting with established IPOs initial payment from reserves
for failed "Apples", Microsofts, Googles, etc... is minimal.

Anyone want to help get VCIC started?? Share the wealth?

It's a pyramid scheme.
your intelligence is mind boggling!

Yet the net income of big corporations will remain the same

WalMart would have paid over $140 billion in taxes, instead of $8.1 billion.
Net income would be a loss of over $110 billion.
Like I said, you're an idiot.

Why don't you show your work.

WMT Income Statement Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Common St Stock - Yahoo Finance

Revenue, $476 billion. Idiot.
The 1% moron thinks Walmart should be allowed to deduct the money it spends purchasing inventory from its income statement. I can't imagine a more certain indicator of stupidity than that.

I get it, you don't show your work because you don't have a clue!

WalMart, as well as all big boxes are a corporate banner with shell companies (their stores). Each store has a budget and a payroll making them eligible under my plan for subsidies 300 or less employees, where all taxes and employee costs are a maximum of 30% of revenue.

Well, if I need to walk you thru $476 billion times 30% = over $140 billion in taxes, instead of $8.1 billion,
I can do that, but it will make you look even dumber than you already do.

Base Federal tax or corporations at 30% of revenue.

You're an idiot.

Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr.

Make that a cretin.

Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

And you never passed a college level math class, obviously.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Your understanding of the Constitution, and economics, is weaker than Obama's.

Yet the net income of big corporations will remain the same, and small companies will increase due to employee expenses and taxes will be locked at 30%.

Yet the net income of big corporations will remain the same

WalMart would have paid over $140 billion in taxes, instead of $8.1 billion.
Net income would be a loss of over $110 billion.
Like I said, you're an idiot.
Only an idiot thinks corporations don't pass on taxes to consumers.
that is the typical liberal mind they think higher taxes and a higher minimum wage, they will just suck it up and let it cut into there profits, lmao, no wonder why there is not many liberal bussiness owners, Liberals are as dumb as a rock when it comes to the real world.

The minimum wage is there simply to make sure that people that work don't live like people do in vietnam. It is the moral thing to do. And yes, you do have to pay taxes for that road you drive on or that cop that protects your ass. Society wouldn't function without taxes....

Most of those profits go to the ceo or board. How fair is that?

Can't put up....

With your trite stupidity.

You state over-taxed but fail to show your work. I paid 4% on $26.5M in 2013. I will pay 3.2% on $31M in 2014. I'm not over taxed.
well give the government a donation of a few million if you feel guilty

Despite, or because of, the fallout from the 2007 Great Recession, annual earnings between the richest Americans and everybody else have exploded to record levels. Meanwhile middle- and lower-class wealth growth remains stagnant.
The median wealth for high-income families hit $639,400 last year, a whopping 7 percent jump from three years earlier and seven times greater than middle-class incomes, which stood at $96,500 according to Pew Research Center, citing data from the Federal Reserve.
Middle-class median wealth, which Pew defines as the difference between the value of a household’s total assets and debts, has not advanced since 2010.
The financial chasm now separating the rich and everybody else is the widest since the Fed began tracking earnings 30 years ago, which became even more pronounced following the 2008 global financial crisis.
America 8217 s wealth gap between middle-income and upper-income families is widest on record Pew Research Center
proxy.jpg

Wealth Gap between America s Rich and Middle-Class Families Widest on Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ
B5HKQctIcAIfWwE.png:large

IMO The American Dream was always a myth, but now it has turned into a nightmare for 47% of Americans. This robbing of the poor half of the population has been quite deliberate, by allowing unchecked immigration to obtain cheap labor and by off shoring of jobs to India and China. The Federal minimum wage has remained at $7.25 per hour since Obama took office, while the cost of living has increased substantially. There is no justification for this, since corporate profits have never been higher.

Yet, you continue to defend Obama.
How?

Despite, or because of, the fallout from the 2007 Great Recession, annual earnings between the richest Americans and everybody else have exploded to record levels. Meanwhile middle- and lower-class wealth growth remains stagnant.
The median wealth for high-income families hit $639,400 last year, a whopping 7 percent jump from three years earlier and seven times greater than middle-class incomes, which stood at $96,500 according to Pew Research Center, citing data from the Federal Reserve.
Middle-class median wealth, which Pew defines as the difference between the value of a household’s total assets and debts, has not advanced since 2010.
The financial chasm now separating the rich and everybody else is the widest since the Fed began tracking earnings 30 years ago, which became even more pronounced following the 2008 global financial crisis.
America 8217 s wealth gap between middle-income and upper-income families is widest on record Pew Research Center
proxy.jpg

Wealth Gap between America s Rich and Middle-Class Families Widest on Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

IMO The American Dream was always a myth, but now it has turned into a nightmare for 47% of Americans. This robbing of the poor half of the population has been quite deliberate, by allowing unchecked immigration to obtain cheap labor and by off shoring of jobs to India and China. The Federal minimum wage has remained at $7.25 per hour since Obama took office, while the cost of living has increased substantially. There is no justification for this, since corporate profits have never been higher.

How?

The wealth gap has increased faster under Obama than under any other president. Yet, we don't hear a word of blame from the "blame the 1% for everything" crowd.

proxy.jpg

How?

The wealth gap has increased faster under Obama than under any other president. Yet, we don't hear a word of blame from the "blame the 1% for everything" crowd.
Don't hear?
I don't think so.
IMO there are a lot of people in the US who recognize that after the 9/11 false flag and all that followed, for the Bush-Cheney-CIA-Wall Street crowd (1%) to have THEIR MAN follow Bush in the White House. Obama had been carefully groomed for exactly that role. With the help of a CIA-dominated mainstream media and a deception-packed campaign, the scheme went off without a hitch.

proxy.jpg

How?

Don't hear?
I don't think so.
IMO there are a lot of people in the US who recognize that after the 9/11 false flag and all that followed, for the Bush-Cheney-CIA-Wall Street crowd (1%) to have THEIR MAN follow Bush in the White House. Obama had been carefully groomed for exactly that role. With the help of a CIA-dominated mainstream media and a deception-packed campaign, the scheme went off without a hitch.

False flag? Could you elaborate?

proxy.jpg

How?

Don't hear?
I don't think so.

Yes, sure.
The false flag of spreading democracy and fighting against world terrorism.

proxy.jpg

How?

Don't hear?
I don't think so.

I see. You're a complete nutburger, in other words.

How?

Don't hear?
I don't think so.

Yes, sure.
The false flag of spreading democracy and fighting against world terrorism.

That wasn't us fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I also nearly doubled my income by doing just what you said.."earned my own wealth"!
The simple problem is Democrats/progressives/liberals are basically lazy. They have been raised in a "womb to tomb" mentality.
These people whining about the rich...do something about making yourself wealthy!
I am 71 years old and have 3 business opportunities if anyone of these whiners wanted to do some work on their own that would make them
wealthy. I just don't have the time.
For example.. here is one...
Called Venture Capital Insurance Corp. (VCIC).
Modeled after FDIC but a private investment opportunity that in exchange for GUARANTEEING the principal investment the IPO must pay a premium based on the amount raised from the amount raised. For example raising $10 million would mean a premium of 10% or $1 million.
VCIC would also get 5% equity in the IPO. The IPO then pays a premium of 10% of any before taxes profits.
The investor then gets their full principal guaranteed against losses but with these restrictions:
1) Investor must prove a NET worth of less then $200,000.
2) Investor must keep the principal and if the principal is sold VDIC insurance doesn't continue...the premiums continue though.
3) The maximum investment is $20,000 per investor.

VCIC would start with already gilt edge companies that if doing an IPO participate in the guarantee BUT with some enticements
to get them involved.
For example while VCIC gets 5% equity in the IPO... these initial gilt edge established companies would also have some points in VCIC.
As VCIC grows in revenues from the premiums and appreciation of the 5% equity in VCIC insured IPOs, the criteria for securing VCIC
insurance would be lessened to cover greater risk ventures...i.e. smaller IPOs less then $5 million for riskier less secure startups.
With each investment that is successful though there will be failures.
The common rule of thumb is that of 10 start-ups, only three or four fail completely. Another three or four return the original investment, and one or two produce substantial returns. The National Venture Capital Association estimates that 25% to 30% of venture-backed businesses fail.The Venture Capital Secret 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail - WSJ

So the premise behind VCIC is build the capital base by insuring already established companies giving them incentives to pay the premium(remember premiums used to build the reserves to cover the losses).. equity in smaller but risky firms.
With the ratio that 25% failures and that is of STARTUPs.. minimized by starting with established IPOs initial payment from reserves
for failed "Apples", Microsofts, Googles, etc... is minimal.

Anyone want to help get VCIC started?? Share the wealth?

It's a pyramid scheme.
your intelligence is mind boggling!

It is what it is....

The 1% moron thinks Walmart should be allowed to deduct the money it spends purchasing inventory from its income statement. I can't imagine a more certain indicator of stupidity than that.

No, I'm reducing the largest expense to 30% of revenue.

The wealth gap has increased faster after the 2008 economic crash thanks to those that voted for Bush.

Forum List

Back