President Elizabeth Warren

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Liberals think that has a real ring to it. It sounds more like a flushing toilet to me. How can we forget her claiming American Indian status to obtain special benefits in college? When finally confronted with it she says she had been told by her mother and grandmother of her Indian heritage. This tells me she was either lying or that she came from a long line of liars; probably both. I still can't believe she won the Senate race even in the state of liberal idiots.

Well, that's your opinion and you know what they say about opinions ...
There is proof that she and or her mother and her grandmother are liars. It is an opinion to what "President Elizabeth Warren" sounds like.
I'll take her over Hillary.

A bit easier on the eye and ear, not by much, but four years of Hillary, no, no ,no, I can't even think of it!!!!!

:-(

s
There is proof that she and or her mother and her grandmother are liars. It is an opinion to what "President Elizabeth Warren" sounds like.
I'll even give her the benefit of the doubt on that.

People do hear family tales that are wrong.

I have a friend, blonde hair, blue eyes, could be a model for an Aryan in an SS propaganda poster, that thinks she has Indian heritage.

No documents, just family hearsay.

I know one branch of my family became Cherokee, when one brother went to Tennessee and the other to Georgia.

The one that married into the Cherokees eventually had a son who became a Cherokee Chief, and has a town named after him in Oklahoma.

But that is all documented; family legends get really bent from reality, as any good genealogist will confirm.

I'll take her over Hillary.

A bit easier on the eye and ear, not by much, but four years of Hillary, no, no ,no, I can't even think of it!!!!!

:-(
I'd rather have a permanent dose of the clap than either of those two bird brains.

Actually it is a fact that she claimed something she is not. Thereby robbing a legitimate Native American of a slot at the University. Funny how you ignore such gross unethical behavior in people who you agree with, yet attack those whom you don't.

Don't discourage them. Liz Warren would be an ideal democrat candidate.
I agree.

Fauxahontas wouldn't do quite as well as George McGovern did, and for the same reasons. But she'd make Democrats feel good. Right up until the votes were counted on Election Day 2016 - at which time their feel-good would come to a screeching halt.

How can we forget her claiming American Indian status to obtain special benefits in college?
We can't forget because of people bringing it up all the time, as if it were the only thing she's ever done. My guess is that the Republicans are shaking in their boots, afraid she may be nominated. Next we'll be getting messages about how Hillary is being ignored, just like we did when Obama took the lead. I think conservatives need to look more carefully at the sad candidates they've been putting out lately. Right wingers often say they lose because they went to the middle, when they should have gone more to the right. Truth is they're forced to go so far to the right to get nominated that they get crucified in the general.

How can we forget her claiming American Indian status to obtain special benefits in college?
We can't forget because of people bringing it up all the time, as if it were the only thing she's ever done. My guess is that the Republicans are shaking in their boots, afraid she may be nominated. Next we'll be getting messages about how Hillary is being ignored, just like we did when Obama took the lead. I think conservatives need to look more carefully at the sad candidates they've been putting out lately. Right wingers often say they lose because they went to the middle, when they should have gone more to the right. Truth is they're forced to go so far to the right to get nominated that they get crucified in the general.

Yep.

We're shaking in our boots........lol.

th

Democrats should be encouraged to nominate Liz Warren. Republicans should never say a word against her.

Forum List

Back