Americas Rape Culture

Nope. Im pleased that you are happy with the level of rape on campus though.

Well, I'm pleased you're happy with the child sex abuse tolerated and kept secret by your own government officials.
Im not really and I dont think we have heard the half of it. Why are you happy with the state of play in America ?

Yes, you are happy with the fact that rape is far more tolerated in your country (at the official level, especially when it's young boys who are being attacked, and especially by the elite. That's why you ignore your problems at home and spout crap about the USA.

As they say in your neck of the woods... Piss off.
Well I have said that it concerns me.And the Uk government has commissioned several enquiries into this and several prominent figures are already in jail. However you are happy to defend a campus rape culture. Why is that ?

Define campus rape culture and tell us where I have supported it little troll.

Here's what the Guardian had to say about it.

"A recent Guardian blog describes university as a ‘toxic environment’ for women, dominated by an ‘insidious rape culture’; a ‘world of sexual assault, objectification and harassment’. Reports of vulnerable young women having to run the gauntlet of a university campus rife with ‘rape culture’ abound in both the UK and America."

This is where you stop and make your stupid allegations. The remainder has a bit more bearing on BOTH countries, and the female experience at university....

"Let’s be absolutely clear: there is no epidemic of rape in universities. Very few articles cite any statistics to support the assertion that rape is prevalent on campus. Those that do rely on national crime statistics; recently released data suggests that in the UK in the year 2012-13 there were, on average, 22 recorded incidents of rape per 100,000 members of the adult population. This would equate to just over four recorded rapes at a typical university. This is obviously four too many, but it is hardly testament to any sort of widespread ‘rape culture’. Rape Crisis, a UK charity that supports women and girls who have suffered from sexual violence, claims that in 90 per cent of rape cases women know their attackers, and that 52 per cent of women suffering serious sexual violence were attacked by their partners. The validity of applying such national statistics to a student population, which is generally young and living away from old networks of family and friends, needs to be questioned."

That paragraph applies equally well to the USA. But, it doesn't conform to your pandering so you ignore it. In other words little troll. Your meme is false and you are a complete ass for attempting to push it.

There is no ‘rape culture’ at British universities
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Why are you so keen to deflect the issue ? Does it make you feel a better person ? It doesnt, it just makes you look like an idiot.

You are the one who started this thread. Lol. Perhaps you need to step back and think about it.
Nope. Im pleased that you are happy with the level of rape on campus though.

Well, I'm pleased you're happy with the child sex abuse tolerated and kept secret by your own government officials.
Im not really and I dont think we have heard the half of it. Why are you happy with the state of play in America ?

Yes, you are happy with the fact that rape is far more tolerated in your country (at the official level, especially when it's young boys who are being attacked, and especially by the elite. That's why you ignore your problems at home and spout crap about the USA.

Well I have said that it concerns me.And the Uk government has commissioned several enquiries into this and several prominent figures are already in jail. However you are happy to defend a campus rape culture. Why is that ?
No one is defending rape in America.

"A recent Guardian blog describes university as a ‘toxic environment’ for women, dominated by an ‘insidious rape culture’; a ‘world of sexual assault, objectification and harassment’. Reports of vulnerable young women having to run the gauntlet of a university campus rife with ‘rape culture’ abound in both the UK and America."

This is where you stop and make your stupid allegations. The remainder has a bit more bearing on BOTH countries, and the female experience at university....

"Let’s be absolutely clear: there is no epidemic of rape in universities. Very few articles cite any statistics to support the assertion that rape is prevalent on campus. Those that do rely on national crime statistics; recently released data suggests that in the UK in the year 2012-13 there were, on average, 22 recorded incidents of rape per 100,000 members of the adult population. This would equate to just over four recorded rapes at a typical university. This is obviously four too many, but it is hardly testament to any sort of widespread ‘rape culture’. Rape Crisis, a UK charity that supports women and girls who have suffered from sexual violence, claims that in 90 per cent of rape cases women know their attackers, and that 52 per cent of women suffering serious sexual violence were attacked by their partners. The validity of applying such national statistics to a student population, which is generally young and living away from old networks of family and friends, needs to be questioned."

That paragraph applies equally well to the USA. But, it doesn't conform to your pandering so you ignore it. In other words little troll. Your meme is false and you are a complete ass for attempting to push it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Why are you so keen to deflect the issue ? Does it make you feel a better person ? It doesnt, it just makes you look like an idiot.
The idiot calling someone else an idiot!

That's rich.

That's rich.
Whats REALLY rich is a n00b posting a content-free, ad hom. :eusa_eh: A maude will, no doubt, call you out on that post haste :eusa_whistle:

That's rich.
Whats REALLY rich is a n00b posting a content-free, ad hom. :eusa_eh: A maude will, no doubt, call you out on that post haste :eusa_whistle:
Thank you for your concern. I will keep that in mind. Nice to know the veterans of this site are looking out for the newbie.

Silly girl.The OP is quoting an American article. Its not a contest to see who has the better rape stats you know.

So you are just trolling for attention then?
No, I am trying to understand why rape is so prevalent in our so called modern society. It looks like the reason is that male attitudes have not developed beyond the caves. What do you think ?

What's the title of your thread here? AMERICA'S rape culture? :D Now you are back pedaling from your ignorant accusations of America having some sort of "rape culture" as if rape and bad people do not exist elsewhere in the world.
Im not back peddling at all. It is obvious that you have an issue.neither of us know if it is better or worse than any other country.
I am amused that it is so important to you that America has less of a problem than the UK. Does that give you some sort of comfort ? If so you need to take a step back and have a think about it.

It is demonstrably worse in Europe. Hell in Cologne the government told the women (over 800 of them) that it was their fault that they were assaulted by the immigrants. Please show us where over 800 women were assaulted in a single place, in one night, IN PUBLIC, and the authorities did nothing to help them. Go ahead taint. Show us where that happened in the good ole USA.

so a little rape is fine as long as it does not get outta hand?

No, I am trying to understand why rape is so prevalent in our so called modern society. It looks like the reason is that male attitudes have not developed beyond the caves. What do you think ?

What's the title of your thread here? AMERICA'S rape culture? :D Now you are back pedaling from your ignorant accusations of America having some sort of "rape culture" as if rape and bad people do not exist elsewhere in the world.
Im not back peddling at all. It is obvious that you have an issue.neither of us know if it is better or worse than any other country.
I am amused that it is so important to you that America has less of a problem than the UK. Does that give you some sort of comfort ? If so you need to take a step back and have a think about it.

It is demonstrably worse in Europe. Hell in Cologne the government told the women (over 800 of them) that it was their fault that they were assaulted by the immigrants. Please show us where over 800 women were assaulted in a single place, in one night, IN PUBLIC, and the authorities did nothing to help them. Go ahead taint. Show us where that happened in the good ole USA.

Wow. That was obviously not what he was saying.

Why don't you try responding to what he actually said?

I seem to remember a recent "scandal" involving sexual abuse involving some high officials in England. Hmm. Rape culture?
Its still being investigated but everyone knows it happened. Whats your point ?

How can you be such a hypocrite by "scolding" America when it is happening in your backyard. Clean your OWN house. Worry about what's happening in your own country. You and your opinions are pretty much irrelevant here in the United States.
Silly girl.The OP is quoting an American article. Its not a contest to see who has the better rape stats you know.

If you were concerned about 'rape in modern society', why start a thread entitled 'Americas rape culture'? And where are your threads on the Rotherham rape and paedo rings? Where are your threads on the Cologne sex assaults and rapes? Where are your threads on Sweden? On Europe? Why have you continuously played down these issues? Why did you liken the Cologne sex attacks and rapes to football fans shouting 'get yer tits out'? Why do you think people cannot see right through you to your rampant trolling anti-American hypocrisy?

Last edited:
Its still being investigated but everyone knows it happened. Whats your point ?

How can you be such a hypocrite by "scolding" America when it is happening in your backyard. Clean your OWN house. Worry about what's happening in your own country. You and your opinions are pretty much irrelevant here in the United States.

If you were concerned about 'rape in modern society', why start a thread entitled 'Americas rape culture'? And where are your threads on the Rotherham rape and paedo rings? Where are your threads on the Cologne sex assaults and rapes? Where are your threads on Sweden? On Europe? Why have you continuously played down these issues? Why did you liken the Cologne sex attacks and rapes to football fans shouting 'get yer tits outs'? Why do you think people cannot see right through you to your rampant trolling anti-American hypocrisy?
Why,why,why.............. - if you cant be honest I cant engage with you. Neo nazis arent to my taste anyway.

If you were concerned about 'rape in modern society', why start a thread entitled 'Americas rape culture'? And where are your threads on the Rotherham rape and paedo rings? Where are your threads on the Cologne sex assaults and rapes? Where are your threads on Sweden? On Europe? Why have you continuously played down these issues? Why did you liken the Cologne sex attacks and rapes to football fans shouting 'get yer tits outs'? Why do you think people cannot see right through you to your rampant trolling anti-American hypocrisy?
Why,why,why.............. - if you cant be honest I cant engage with you. Neo nazis arent to my taste anyway.
There was dishonesty in that post?

Would you kindly direct me to the dishonesty? You know us Americans. We seriously lack comprehension skills.

Would you kindly direct me to the dishonesty? You know us Americans. We seriously lack comprehension skills.

He won't reply.

He just says shit. It doesn't mean anything.

He won't reply.

He will. But only with a snarky reply. One where we misunderstand and are neo- something or other.

I like pulling Tommy's chain.

He won't reply.

He will. But only with a snarky reply. One where we misunderstand and are neo- something or other.

He wouldn't reply to me. Maybe I'm meaner to him than you?

So says the Welsh commie who is allegedly perturbed by rape in America but who started a thread opining that a European female politician should have had a brick thrown in her face rather than the cake that was actually thrown at her.
So says the Welsh commie who proudly admits to physically attacking English men and enjoying it.
So says the Welsh commie who thinks football chanting is on a par with rape when the rapists are muslim immigrants.
So says the Welsh commie who wants to protect US uni students from hearing right wing views.
So says the Welsh commie who insists that Isis ARE NO WORSE than the US and UK gvmnts.
So says the Welsh commie who voted to ban Trump from the UK.
So says the Welsh commie who seems to think he has a single shred of credibility on this message board. Lol.

You prefer neo fascism.

He won't reply.

He wouldn't reply to me. Maybe I'm meaner to him than you?
Tommy knows I have him pegged. Right from the beginning.
Tommy only knows what he sees here about Americans and what is offered from the pink news he reads.

I could be mean but I got a feeling his health is failing.

She misrepresents,she quotes out of context and is fundamentally dishonest.
The subtext of her crap is that I am some kind of apologist for crimes committed by muslims in Europe. its a nonsense.
All I have done is pointed out that because some muslims have committed crimes it does not mean that all muslims are guilty. I have also pointed out that a large number of the allegations are made up.
Tilly is an islamophobe and a bit limited intellectually.Those who support her are probably the same.

Forum List

Back