Americans who are anti immigrant/against immigration.. Why?

do you have a clue how many billions of people would move here if they COULD? about 5 billion. If you let in only 10% of them, it would destroy the US as a nation. illegals are linejumpers, they can't be bothered to WAIT like the legal immigrants
The problem is getting in line may mean not coming here at all, and they need to accept that.

Because they are not wanted.

Which is our right as a sovereign nation.

Thats the argument they are wanted by dmocratic polititians eho want their votes. They are wanted by lobyist who pay polititions lots of money. Its only the working majority voter that doesnt want them. And there is no party for us to vote for because all 3 are against us.

do you have a clue how many billions of people would move here if they COULD? about 5 billion. If you let in only 10% of them, it would destroy the US as a nation. illegals are linejumpers, they can't be bothered to WAIT like the legal immigrants
The problem is getting in line may mean not coming here at all, and they need to accept that.

Thats the argument they are wanted by dmocratic polititians eho want their votes. They are wanted by lobyist who pay polititions lots of money. Its only the working majority voter that doesnt want them. And there is no party for us to vote for because all 3 are against us.

3?

3?

Republican, Democrat, and Libertarians all want immigration even if it means those who work for a living won't be able to find jobs because they are competing with bottom of the barrel immigrants for the jobs. They all have different reasons for wanting the immigrants. None of them is for the working man.

OT sorry about the spelling of the previous post. I was typing with my thumbs on a tablet at work in my car.

Serious here. And No judgement.
I'm really curious those who's opposed to immigration.. Why?
I could somewhat understand why British/Europeans would be opposed to immigration but if you are an American, I don't understand it. You know, since America were built on immigration.
So, enlighten me, please :)

I am not sure why you feel that it is ok for Europeans to be opposed to immigration and not Americans....does this also apply to other citizens of other countries?....such as France, China, Mexico???

I am interested in knowing why you feel that we as American citizens are EXPECTED to pay taxes to support illegal immigrants to come here and get housing assistance, food, healthcare, education....but other countries are given a free pass??

Can I; an American citizen, expect to go to Mexico illegally, and have the citizens of that country support my family on their tax dollars?
Will the hospital in Mexico be forced to provide me an English interpreter?
Will that government pay for my healthcare and buy my family food?

NO-They will not.....
WHY we oppose ILLEGAL immigration! DAH!
181888935_400x400_Front.jpg

I don't know any Americans that are against legal immigration.

Then what's about white power skinheads, KKK and other nazi movements? I bet they have something to say against every kind of immigration, no matter if it's legal or not.
All 12 of them? Yes there are conservative nuts, but the number is insignificant when we look at the OWS crowd.

How can anyone be this stupid, man? There's at least 4 billion people who'd LOVE to move to the USA. Why let in Mexicans, but not the Chinese, Indians, etc, hmm? Do you really WANT standing room only, like they have? Want to see the entire US turn into a sewer, like their countries are? There will be a lot of dead bodies if you try it.

Then what's about white power skinheads, KKK and other nazi movements? I bet they have something to say against every kind of immigration, no matter if it's legal or not.

And who cares what radicals think? Normal law abiding Americans want our immigration laws enforced and we have no problem with legal immigration in reasonable numbers. Our objection is to illegal immigration and rightly so!

And who cares what radicals think? Normal law abiding Americans want our immigration laws enforced and we have no problem with legal immigration in reasonable numbers. Our objection is to illegal immigration and rightly so!
Nazis usually obey the law too, they are citizens just like you.
You are probably correct, but I don't know any of them
I don't know any nazi too and I don't want to.

Nazis usually obey the law too, they are citizens just like you.
You are probably correct, but I don't know any of them
I don't know any nazi too and I don't want to.

I see, so if Nazi's obey the law that makes me just like them in every way because we both oppose illegal immigration? Even though I would disagree with them on everything else? Are you really this stupid?

I see, so if Nazi's obey the law that makes me just like them in every way because we both oppose illegal immigration? Even though I would disagree with them on everything else? Are you really this stupid?
They obey the law to live as they live now, but they are against all the latinos/blacks/asians no matter if they are legal or illegal. Stupid? Grandma, take your time to read my posts once again or just piss off.

They obey the law to live as they live now, but they are against all the latinos/blacks/asians no matter if they are legal or illegal. Stupid? Grandma, take your time to read my posts once again or just piss off.
But you were implying that if one objects to illegal immigration that they are just like those radical groups. That's not true and you know it! Don't be a smarta**. I'm not a grandma and I'm not even a female. Typical lefty insults can't debate without them.

I am not against those that come to this country in order to become part of our society, and do it through legal channels. What I AM against are the people that come here in violation of existing laws, as well as attempting to bring THEIR previous society with them and change OURS to fit. If their home country was so bad that they decided to leave it, why, then, try to duplicate it in the new one?

I am not against those that come to this country in order to become part of our society, and do it through legal channels. What I AM against are the people that come here in violation of existing laws, as well as attempting to bring THEIR previous society with them and change OURS to fit. If their home country was so bad that they decided to leave it, why, then, try to duplicate it in the new one?
I agree whole heartedly. Hey guy! 3 posts in 4.5 years? What's up with that?

I agree whole heartedly. Hey guy! 3 posts in 4.5 years? What's up with that?
It has to do with a hard drive crash, forgetting some bookmarks due to a long computer downtime, and only just now rediscovering the site.
Some real-life issues had a hand in things as well, but I won't bore you.

Not against "immigration" but "illegal immigration"
OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS NOT BROKEN. Our government that enforces our immigration laws are broken. Immigration Reform give votes to those who want to be president but it take jobs away from americans and lower wages and will destroy this country. Illegal immigration already take jobs away from young black men and will further destroy the black family. Our immigration system is a liberal system and allows those who will give to this country and not take away. Immigration Reform will add to our national debt through welfare and social services because they are uneducated and pay very little in taxes if any and get tax breaks. Cost our education system and health system billion. I will not vote for any one, democrat or republican who favors Immigration Reform. Looks like my vote will to to Bernie Sanders

well Lilol missy. good post and where have you been hiding. I commend you for coming back blazing...:eusa_clap:

Well, she sure as hell hasn't been off learning English.
When did you get to qualify to grade me on my English Composition? Wanna grade English comp. go the the English Comp. Forum...

Not against "immigration" but "illegal immigration"
OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS NOT BROKEN. Our government that enforces our immigration laws are broken. Immigration Reform give votes to those who want to be president but it take jobs away from americans and lower wages and will destroy this country. Illegal immigration already take jobs away from young black men and will further destroy the black family. Our immigration system is a liberal system and allows those who will give to this country and not take away. Immigration Reform will add to our national debt through welfare and social services because they are uneducated and pay very little in taxes if any and get tax breaks. Cost our education system and health system billion. I will not vote for any one, democrat or republican who favors Immigration Reform. Looks like my vote will to to Bernie Sanders

well Lilol missy. good post and where have you been hiding. I commend you for coming back blazing...:eusa_clap:

Well, she sure as hell hasn't been off learning English.
When did you get to qualify to grade me on my English Composition? ..

As soon as you started posting ungrammatical nonsense.

Forum List

Back