Americans who are anti immigrant/against immigration.. Why?

Serious here. And No judgement.
I'm really curious those who's opposed to immigration.. Why?
I could somewhat understand why British/Europeans would be opposed to immigration but if you are an American, I don't understand it. You know, since America were built on immigration.
So, enlighten me, please :)
181888935_400x400_Front.jpg
Yes immigrants built the country, plus 246 years of slave labor. But we are no longer into nation building but nation survival.Lady Liberty have served her purpose. She is no longer call the poor, etc. too come here..Plus Immigrants of old did hot ask for welfare, housing and food stamps. We take in those who have something to offer American but none are crossing the border with college degree.

nobody is opposed to LEGAL immigration. What YOU support, apparently, is an outright INVASION of our nation. Why stop with just the Mexicans, hmmm? Why not let in EVERYONE who wants to live here? all 5 BILLION of them That's discrimination on your part! In fact, it's racism against Asians, Africans, etc.. Whyt not make this place into a sewer, too, like they have done with wherever it is that they want to flee from ?

nobody is opposed to LEGAL immigration. What YOU support, apparently, is an outright INVASION of our nation. Why stop with just the Mexicans, hmmm? Why not let in EVERYONE who wants to live here? all 5 BILLION of them That's discrimination on your part! In fact, it's racism against Asians, Africans, etc.. Whyt not make this place into a sewer, too, like they have done with wherever it is that they want to flee from ?

OR, why don't we kick your worthless ass out and make the country that much cleaner?

OR, why don't we kick your worthless ass out and make the country that much cleaner?
He has a point and you resort to insults.

As a fiscal liberal but one that believes we should spend on OUR people. We will never be able to help people outside of our country as we simply don't have the resources to do so...The rest of the world has to help themselves.

Sure give ssi, ssd and benefits to OUR PEOPLE. Not illegals!
Sure give our people education grants and fasta...NOT ILLEGALS!!!

By giving money and resources to illegals we're fucking our own people...Out of their jobs, benefits and safety.

As a fiscal liberal but one that believes we should spend on OUR people. We will never be able to help people outside of our country as we simply don't have the resources to do so...The rest of the world has to help themselves.

Sure give ssi, ssd and benefits to OUR PEOPLE. Not illegals!
Sure give our people education grants and fasta...NOT ILLEGALS!!!

By giving money and resources to illegals we're fucking our own people...Out of their jobs, benefits and safety.
I agree

For most people here, its Mexicans they hate.

In spite of miles of evidence to the contrary, they do not take US jobs.

If you get a chance, watch the very short documentary made by VICE, called, I believe, Sweet Home Alabama. It shows what has happened to farmers and consumers in Alabama since they ran out all illegals in 2011.

Condensed -- they interviewed growers who same Americans not only would not do the work, they were physically unable to and walked off the job before noon. Prisoners were brought in but they too were unable to to do the work. Needless to say, produce prices are sky high but the real kicker is that Alabama is importing produce from MEXICO.

The US needs migrant farm workers as much, if not more so than they need us.

they do not take US jobs
:bs1:

Sure they do. First they show up and work in the shadows then they get amnesty and move into the blue collar job sector.
And of course the stupid one's take jobs that our youth used to do like lawn mowing and fast food.
And I have to ask...if they aren't working jobs then how the hell do they survive?
Drive by any construction site...jobs Americans used to do.
Truck driving...jobs Americans used to do.
The list goes on and on.

I could somewhat understand why British/Europeans would be opposed to immigration but if you are an American, I don't understand it. You know, since America were built on immigration.
When I moved into a new subdivision we loved it. Except for a few old houses our sub was the only thing there. It was all woods and lakes and rivers. A childhood dream we hated when subs built up around us. We didn't want more people moving in and ruining what we had, and they did.

It never dawned on us that those few old homes that were there first hated it when we moved in.

Also, think about native American Indians. Do you think they're sorry they let us in?

If we need more workers let them in. But we don't want to be over run with foreigners who really don't love us. The only reason they are here is because their homes are worse.

When I moved into a new subdivision we loved it. Except for a few old houses our sub was the only thing there. It was all woods and lakes and rivers. A childhood dream we hated when subs built up around us. We didn't want more people moving in and ruining what we had, and they did.

It never dawned on us that those few old homes that were there first hated it when we moved in.

Also, think about native American Indians. Do you think they're sorry they let us in?

Who is "us," fish?

Who is "us," fish?
Not you. Us, white men

Who is "us," fish?
Not you. Us, white men

Who told you that you speak for "white men," fish? You certainly don't.

Who is "us," fish?
Not you. Us, white men

Who told you I don't?

Who is "us," fish?
Not you. Us, white men

Who told you I don't?

Me, for one.

As a whole Americans are not against immigration. What Americans are against is illegal immigration.
If you are going to come here, do it legally.

Who is "us," fish?
Not you. Us, white men

Who told you I don't?

Me, for one.
You're not one.

Forum List

Back