Americans who are anti immigrant/against immigration.. Why?

How about that? You are paying for them to INVADE our country by that all loving and caring GOVERNMENT and Obama with his ILK are human traffickers
wheeeeeeee

Ann Corcoran on Refugee Resettlement

Most do not practice birth control that is why they have plenty of kids. ....

Is that why fertility rates are falling? Can you support anything you claim, or are you prepared to admit you are just talking out your ass?
I'm pulling these from your husband ass.

It will be dumb for anyone to admit when I'm witnessing a disaster. Some has 7 or 8 kids. My gardener alone has five kids with 4 grandchildren at age of 36. Teenage pregnancy is also high. I have a lot of employees and all of them has similar complaints about breeding and taking advantage of welfare.
No I cannot provide you a link.

It does not "isolate" them to see a sign indicating the women's clothing area in Spanish. In any case, it's none of your business what a private company does to serve its customers. Try to relax.

How is accommodating them helping them to assimilate?

Again, none of your damn business, and it has no bearing on their assimilation. You've got your panties in a bunch because you are believing that what the far left wants to be true is in fact reality. It's not.

My panties in a bunch? wtf?

You're wrong. When you lower the bar it has consequences. Pandering to non-English speaking people by providing everything in their native language only hinders their assimilation.

It's not your business, and it's not hindering anything.

It's my country so you better believe it's my business.

What a private company does for its customers is none of your damn business.

It does not "isolate" them to see a sign indicating the women's clothing area in Spanish. In any case, it's none of your business what a private company does to serve its customers. Try to relax.

Again, none of your damn business, and it has no bearing on their assimilation. You've got your panties in a bunch because you are believing that what the far left wants to be true is in fact reality. It's not.

You're wrong. When you lower the bar it has consequences. Pandering to non-English speaking people by providing everything in their native language only hinders their assimilation.

You're wrong, it hinders one's ability to assimilate.

No it doesn't. You are being hysterical, and I know what I'm talking about.

No you don't.

No you don't.

Yeah, I really do.

Do we all know that immigration was stopped for over 50 years? Do we also know the reason it was stopped so that the people who came here could assimilate? Do we want to guess now why illegal immigration/legal immigration isn't stopped today so everyone who came here could assimilate?

Well, I will tell you why------------->because it is not assimilating them as much as it is about assimilating us! I ask you.........what would have happened during the time of your father or grandfathers Oldsmobile, if you were forced to put the American flag away because it might upset some people, while they marched around with the flag of their home countries chanting some anti-American slogans? This whole thing is bassackwards, and I don't care if the illegals have had 2 kids here and are missing 1 arm and 1 leg. They are flooding us, taking our benefits, and if they love this country so much, they should respect our laws and gain entrance legally! Send as many back as necessary until our unemployment rate drops below 5%, while our participation rate reaches 90%. All this crapola about we gotta do something is 100% correct, and that is.........get rid of them faster than they illegally get here.

Because that's what America was built on. Freedom. I mean, you can also argue why the government keeps doing this green card lottery thing that allow thousands of people to come into the country regardless of their level of education or situation and the only reason they get chosen is for diversity purposes only

Not against "immigration" but "illegal immigration"
OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS NOT BROKEN. Our government that enforces our immigration laws are broken. Immigration Reform give votes to those who want to be president but it take jobs away from americans and lower wages and will destroy this country. Illegal immigration already take jobs away from young black men and will further destroy the black family. Our immigration system is a liberal system and allows those who will give to this country and not take away. Immigration Reform will add to our national debt through welfare and social services because they are uneducated and pay very little in taxes if any and get tax breaks. Cost our education system and health system billion. I will not vote for any one, democrat or republican who favors Immigration Reform. Looks like my vote will to to Bernie Sanders

OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS NOT BROKEN. Our government that enforces our immigration laws are broken. Immigration Reform give votes to those who want to be president but it take jobs away from americans and lower wages and will destroy this country. Illegal immigration already take jobs away from young black men and will further destroy the black family. Our immigration system is a liberal system and allows those who will give to this country and not take away. Immigration Reform will add to our national debt through welfare and social services because they are uneducated and pay very little in taxes if any and get tax breaks. Cost our education system and health system billion. I will not vote for any one, democrat or republican who favors Immigration Reform. Looks like my vote will to to Bernie Sanders

well Lilol missy. good post and where have you been hiding. I commend you for coming back blazing...:eusa_clap:

yeah Lilo , no moderate repub / rino will get my vote . I'll vote against any one that is pro immigration . Course if its a pro immigration rino against Hilary or other dem then I'll vote for the dem .

well Lilol missy. good post and where have you been hiding. I commend you for coming back blazing...:eusa_clap:

One of my family members came to this country illegally with her family and overstayed their visa. She now owns her own cleaning business and hire only other illegals (cheap labor) This business would be own by an American if she and her family had been deported. Still making american families stronger economically and our government. I had a black friend who did own her own cleaning business and was put out of business by illegal aliens working for less wages. Illegal immigration do not benefit Americans working class. Only business and politicians. If illegal aliens were deported more jobs would be available for Americans. I am thoroughly POed.

Well, she sure as hell hasn't been off learning English.

One of my family members came to this country illegally with her family and overstayed their visa. She now owns her own cleaning business and hire only other illegals (cheap labor) This business would be own by an American if she and her family had been deported. Still making american families stronger economically and our government. I had a black friend who did own her own cleaning business and was put out of business by illegal aliens working for less wages. Illegal immigration do not benefit Americans working class. Only business and politicians. If illegal aliens were deported more jobs would be available for Americans. I am thoroughly POed.

Well explained Lilol. You are talking about a real life ( and live) experience. I am in support of legal but totally against illegal aliens. We have a bigger problem with illegals than what other people think. Taking advantage of the welfare benefits is just the tip of the iceberg.
You or I can't provide a link BUT it doesn't mean it's not happening. Not only cleaning business but illegal owner of gas stations, liquor stores, motels, roofers, janitorial services, auto services etc. Which could have been own by American citizens.
HOW is that possible? It's very simple. They named the license to a close relative or siblings that are born here.
When people hear illegals mostly refer illegals from the south but there are millions coming as tourists from all over the world. Applying for tourist visa means you have money and some or most are rich then become illegals when they get here.
People will try to come to US how or whatever it takes. They will swim the ocean or murder people if they have to.
Another thing H2a visas which are called agricultural seasonal workers. Coming from Mexico like braceros work very well but coming from India, Philippines or other?? YEAH RIGHT....most or all of these people are educated like engineers, nurses, architects, accountants etc. carpenters, mechanics. Why would you come to US just to work on a farm? That will be so stupid on their part. These people are taking american jobs. I can't provide a links but this really happening.
I manufacture, sell, service and distribute hospital and medical instruments with consumables products. I don't have illegal employee which impossible for us to hire anyway. Don't have H1 employee either.

Politicians have thrown African Americans under the bus to pander to the illegals, period! (eventhough there isn't a spec of illegal voting) Rinos do it because very few African Americans ever vote for them, so I assume they figure, what the heck! Democrats do it because they figure African Americans have no where to go, so they will still stay with them, even as they let illegals take their jobs away from the poor inner city.

And what happens when a conservative or libertarian runs on
1. personal responsibility

2. freedom

3. lower taxes

4. securing the border

5. growing the private sector so more can get a job

what do we hear? Right wing extremist, racist, homophobe, anti woman. People wonder why this country is in trouble; it is because people under 40 are so brainwashed to believe this crap, we got Obama, will probably get Hilly or Jebster, and between them they will import 20 million illegals stopping poor people from getting jobs, draining our resources, and lowering the pay above them to boot.

Forum List

Back