Americans who are anti immigrant/against immigration.. Why?

As a whole Americans are not against immigration. What Americans are against is illegal immigration.
If you are going to come here, do it legally.
Do you really want people who are nothing like us coming here? Is it a social experiment? Have you ever seen democracy work in the middle East? Why try it here?

I don't mind a small Muslim population and by all means breed away but are we so desparate for bodies that we have to import a religion and ideology that is nothing like us?

Do you think they will assimilate? I hope so but not so sure. And it's not racist to ask questions. And what about all us who prefer we stop importing 1 million a year. Cut it in half

Not you. Us, white men

Who told you that you speak for "white men," fish? You certainly don't.
Who told you I don't?

Me, for one.
You're not one.

As a matter of fact I am, you ridiculous buffoon.
You want to be one but you're not.

Ha ha! Just as I was responding to you the question was

"What is Mickey Rourke the wrestler". That's a sign.

Who told you that you speak for "white men," fish? You certainly don't.
Who told you I don't?

Me, for one.
You're not one.

You want to be one but you're not.....

Sorry fish, but I am. You speak for no one and nothing but your own ignorance. Given your insecurity, that must be a traumatic realization.

Who told you I don't?

Me, for one.
You're not one.

Sorry fish, but I am. You speak for no one and nothing but your own ignorance. Given your insecurity, that must be a traumatic realization.
Anyways, somebody's going to have to convince me we should bring in more Muslims. I'd cut that shit off now.

If you are a Muslim American and you want to bring in a relative or wife, I suppose we have to let them even after San Bernardino but damn that sucks. There's no way to stop them. But I wouldn't let any strangers in. No one vouching for them.

It just dawned on me "the man" wants poor immigrants for the cheap labor. And the only people who would want to come here and be poor are people from shitty poor countries

How would you feel if we singled out atheists for their lack of character, untrustworthiness, and disloyalty and banned just them from immigration? After all, the vast majority of Americans are not atheists.

As a whole Americans are not against immigration. What Americans are against is illegal immigration.

This is unfortunately true.

Though more and more are waking up to the issues caused by LEGAL immigration also.

As per Trump's platform.

Anyways, somebody's going to have to convince me we should bring in more Muslims. I'd cut that shit off now.

If you are a Muslim American and you want to bring in a relative or wife, I suppose we have to let them even after San Bernardino but damn that sucks. There's no way to stop them. But I wouldn't let any strangers in. No one vouching for them.

It just dawned on me "the man" wants poor immigrants for the cheap labor. And the only people who would want to come here and be poor are people from shitty poor countries

As your libs "friends" turn on your and call you racist, note how fucking annoying it is to have your reasonable policies and self dismissed as racist by complete and totally dickwads who can't defend his position based on it's merits.

Do you really want people who are nothing like us coming here? Is it a social experiment? Have you ever seen democracy work in the middle East? Why try it here?

I don't mind a small Muslim population and by all means breed away but are we so desparate for bodies that we have to import a religion and ideology that is nothing like us?

Do you think they will assimilate? I hope so but not so sure. And it's not racist to ask questions. And what about all us who prefer we stop importing 1 million a year. Cut it in half

As it has been way to high for way to long, shut it down completely for a generation.

To start with.

How would you feel if we singled out atheists for their lack of character, untrustworthiness, and disloyalty and banned just them from immigration? After all, the vast majority of Americans are not atheists.

If it makes you feel better, we could shut down ALL IMMIGRATION.

We're not going to.

If we did, would you feel better about it, than if we singled out a group that is certain to increase terrorism and anti-semitic violence?

We're not going to.

If we did, would you feel better about it, than if we singled out a group....

We're not going to do either.

We're not going to.

If we did, would you feel better about it, than if we singled out a group....

We're not going to do either.

Someone who wants to do one is doing very well in the polls.

Your answer smells more of avoidance than confidence.

Illegal immigration is not immigration but instead an invasion which degrades national sovereignty. Legal immigrants should oppose the illegal brand as should any US citizen. Few Americans oppose legitimate immigration and its a canard to state otherwise.

Forum List

Back