Americans, how much is this product in America?

The topic was, "How to malign Americans". So, right back at ya.
So what's up with the fake caviar thing? Is it just second nature for Russians to try to screw people over?

Theme is called: How much does the caviar cost in America. You should have given the correct answer that in America the sale of black caviar is prohibited. That's all. Now you are trying to grasp and justify yourself. You lose.[/QUOTE]

Eat a lot of caviar do you Seli? Want me to drive you to the store?
Do not write nonsense ...
Even in Russia, most black caviar is fake or contraband.
In America you can only sell artificial caviar

The difference between the words Artificial and Natural, the Americans do not understand.

The caviar Americans eat is Beluga caviar. Russians eat the caviar from crayfish.

and I always thought that Soviets ate the shit that Putin crapped out.

Only such a black caviar is natural. Soviet brand, glass jar and mandatory inscription ГОСТ 7442-2002

ГОСТ 7442-2002 Икра зернистая осетровых рыб. Технические условия

image%3A26870.png

So what's up with the fake caviar thing? Is it just second nature for Russians to try to screw people over?

Theme is called: How much does the caviar cost in America. You should have given the correct answer that in America the sale of black caviar is prohibited. That's all. Now you are trying to grasp and justify yourself. You lose.

I never lose. Show us your car again...
So how much do you pay for fake Russian caviar? I pay nothing..

The caviar Americans eat is Beluga caviar. Russians eat the caviar from crayfish.

Beluga and Sevruga-the most tasteless. It is best Sturgeon. Save up the money and buy the usual meat of these fish. Then you will understand

Theme is called: How much does the caviar cost in America. You should have given the correct answer that in America the sale of black caviar is prohibited. That's all. Now you are trying to grasp and justify yourself. You lose.

I never lose. Show us your car again...
So how much do you pay for fake Russian caviar? I pay nothing..

What car? You have already lost and again justified. The more you justify yourself, the more you lose

Why don't we just raise sturgeon in tanks like we do salmon, and then we can repopulate the species and have all the caviar we want.

Why don't we just raise sturgeon in tanks like we do salmon, and then we can repopulate the species and have all the caviar we want.
You will be surprised, but only such sturgeon fish and caviar are allowed for sale. It is forbidden to extract wild sturgeon fish

You will be surprised, but only such sturgeon fish and caviar are allowed for sale. It is forbidden to extract wild sturgeon fish
I am no gourmet, so to me one fish's eggs would probably taste like another. But I hope they can coax the species back.

Americans, how much is this product in America?

The question, my naive, gullible little Babushka, should be: How much black caviar can the average American afford to buy and eat vs. the average Russian? :th_weirdthread: BTW, I can get Kolikov Natural Black Sturgeon and about 30 other varieties, no problem. #RussiaSucksDonkeyDick

So, DicklessWonder thinks he's found ONE THING in Russia we can't get here vs. about 200,000 things we can get here they will NEVER see over there! :spinner: Wheeeee!

I am no gourmet, so to me one fish's eggs would probably taste like another. But I hope they can coax the species back.

This story about the preservation and increase in the number of sturgeon fish lasts from the 70s. No progress can be seen

This product is banned in America. They are unworthy. Let them eat burgers and french fries
you are obsessively butthurt with americans dude. might want to get your insecurities addressed with a therapist

This story about the preservation and increase in the number of sturgeon fish lasts from the 70s. No progress can be seen
That's actually sad. There's a lot of poaching going on, then. Money trumps all.

Forum List

Back