Americans, how much is this product in America?

Eat a lot of caviar do you Seli? Want me to drive you to the store?
Do not write nonsense ...
Even in Russia, most black caviar is fake or contraband.
In America you can only sell artificial caviar

Artificial caviar?

Does that come from?

516iw-j9%2BOL.jpg

I remembered one of O'Henry's stories. Cowboy gave Mary a necklace of natural pearls for $ 5. Then, he was told that these were glass beads filled with vinegar essence.

Eat a lot of caviar do you Seli? Want me to drive you to the store?
Do not write nonsense ...
Even in Russia, most black caviar is fake or contraband.
In America you can only sell artificial caviar

So, you are ridiculing America for not buying your fake Russian caviar?
On the upside, we are about to destroy your economy with barrel after barrel of inexpensive American gas and oil.
Put that on a cracker...

So, you are ridiculing America for not buying your fake Russian caviar?
On the upside, we are about to destroy your economy with barrel after barrel of inexpensive American gas and oil.
Put that on a cracker...
It is very revealing that you identify black sturgeon caviar with oil ... You are looking for a solution in the right direction ... It is this caviar that is sold in America :04:

I remembered one of O'Henry's stories. Cowboy gave Mary a necklace of natural pearls for $ 5. Then, he was told that these were glass beads filled with vinegar essence.
- This is not O'Henry, but Alexander Dumas "20 thousand leagues under the water"
- This is not Cowboy, but whale hunter John Net ... But from the same - stupid American
:04:

You identified caviar with oil. I just mentioned how our abundant gas and oil is about to deliver Putin with a one, two punch. So, how much caviar do you consume last year? I could buy a boat load with the royalties from my gas and oil lease, if it didn't taste like shit.
But at least you'll have wodka. Lots and lots of wodka to drowned your sorrows...

You identified caviar with oil. I just mentioned how our abundant gas and oil is about to deliver Putin with a one, two punch. So, how much caviar do you consume last year? I could buy a boat load with the royalties from my gas and oil lease, if it didn't taste like shit.
But at least you'll have wodka. Lots and lots of wodka to drowned your sorrows...
Do not try to switch to another topic.
No replies will be made.

Forum List

Back