American University Students Prefer Castro to Democratically Elected Trump and How to Fix it

I see Castro's family is expected to secure an estimated 900 million dollar estate.

Pay attention kiddies this is how Communism works....what was the average wages for a family in Cuba again? Twenty-five dollars a month?

Leftists are fucking stupid

Last edited:
I think some of these college students have been thoroughly brainwashed and are very weak individuals.

I agree. They think anything those left loon professor tell them is the truth.

If any of them bothered to investigate Castro it wouldn't take them long to see how many people he killed and imprisoned. It also wouldn't take long to show how he took Cuba, a farming country and reduced it to a communist hell hole full of poor people.

They would also find that he was worth over one hundred million dollars and had homes in many places. He owned islands. He lived like a king while expecting his people to toe the communist bullshit line.

Of course none of them bothered to do the research. They just lapped up the professors bullshit.

Typical.

yeah

we had a niece home from school for the holiday

the family pretty much had to spend the weekend

de brainwashing her

You just constantly spew foul, vile garbage from the time you come to in the morning, until you pass out again at night, don't you?

Such a fine, proud christian you are. Oh, that's right, you are one of those hypocrite christians. You talk it, but you just don't walk it.

I see Castro's family is expected to secure an estimated 900 million dollar estate.

Pay attention kiddies this how Communism works....what was the average wages for a family in Cuba again? Twenty-five dollars a month?

Its probably less than that. That's just what the Cuban govt tells you..

the real tragedy here is that our young people are not being educated, they are being indoctrinated. Some of our schools are the liberal equivalent of muslim madrassas. If this corruption continues, the lessons of history will be lost.

This is a very serious issue.

You just constantly spew foul, vile garbage from the time you come to in the morning, until you pass out again at night, don't you?

Such a fine, proud christian you are. Oh, that's right, you are one of those hypocrite christians. You talk it, but you just don't walk it.

Don't care, old man. Now get on topic, you seem to have a constant problem doing that....and it's tiresome

I think some of these college students have been thoroughly brainwashed and are very weak individuals.

If any of them bothered to investigate Castro it wouldn't take them long to see how many people he killed and imprisoned. It also wouldn't take long to show how he took Cuba, a farming country and reduced it to a communist hell hole full of poor people.

They would also find that he was worth over one hundred million dollars and had homes in many places. He owned islands. He lived like a king while expecting his people to toe the communist bullshit line.

Of course none of them bothered to do the research. They just lapped up the professors bullshit.

Typical.

yeah

de brainwashing her
Oh god, how was that? I wish I could've heard what they have been teaching these kids!!!

Sent from my Z936L using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Perhaps these students should go live under his brother Raul for a few years and see how they feel then I doubt he will rule much different than Fidel did.

Yup. The Cuban life isn't going to change much with Raul in power.

I'm sure they would like some tourists but they would have to remodel the hotels, motels and B&B's. After all Communism worked so well.

Who knows, the people may get some money. More than that twenty five bucks a month.

AU student say Castro was a better leader to Cuba than Trump could ever be to U.S.

You can find the video at Campusreform.org

Thoughts??

This is proof how utterly ignorant so many of the supposed educated ones really are. Really sad.

And they wonder why they graduate from college with a gazillion $$ of debt and can only get jobs as Domino's drivers or baristas.

Last edited:

Don't care, old man. Now get on topic, you seem to have a constant problem doing that....and it's tiresome
Hey, I thought you had me on ignore, cottage cheese thighs?

Typical.

yeah

de brainwashing her
Oh god, how was that? I wish I could've heard what they have been teaching these kids!!!

in a matter of months she had been reduced to being a snowflake

It's a lack of education, especially about history, and it's on purpose. The left controls education in this country and has altered history.

Right, that's why the Texas School Board controls the right-wing bullshit that goes into HS textbooks. Like "states rights caused the civil war" and "intelligent design is a theory".

Liberals support censorship so doesn't surprise me. Maybe they should all move to Cuba. They wouldn't last a day

It's a lack of education, especially about history, and it's on purpose. The left controls education in this country and has altered history.

Right, that's why the Texas School Board controls the right-wing bullshit that goes into HS textbooks. Like "states rights caused the civil war" and "intelligent design is a theory".
What's your source?

Forum List

Back