Recount Is Just A Scam Because Pennsylvania Law Dictates Recount Period Expired Nov. 21

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
160805174341-jill-stein-780x439.jpg.cf.jpg

This recount is nothing but a scam to trick people into donating to a pipe-dream. In Pennsylvania the official expiration date for a precinct by precinct recount to take place must be filed before Nov. 21. That date is set in stone. You can perform an audit to see if there are any anomalies, but that would only tell us if there was any statistical problems with the process but will not change the outcome. It will only give the state data to help fix an existing problem in future elections.

Stein's lawsuit would have to present evidence that election fraud was probable in Pennsylvania. Democratic Secretary of State Pedro Cortes says there's no evidence of voting irregularities during the Nov. 8 election

“Absolutely not,” Cortes told reporters. “There is no evidence whatsoever that points to any type of irregularity in any way, shape or form."

While Stein is essentially alleging that errors, tampering or hacking had occurred to affect outcomes in the three states, even computer scientists who recommended a recount to rule out tampering have gone to great lengths to make it clear there is no proof of hacking or fraud in the election results.

According to the Department of State, there were 9,163 voting precincts in Pennsylvania during the 2016 election. So Stein would need over 27,000 voters to file notarized affidavits, but it's unclear if that avenue is even still available.

According to Wanda Murren, spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State, the deadline under the law for a voter-initiated recount at the county level had been Monday, Nov. 21. Many counties missed it but nearly half have already certified their results, precluding recounts there. That makes a lawsuit the only remaining option for initiating a statewide recount.

Stein campaign files Pennsylvania recount suit

CyZ9Oc6UAAA_l0r.jpg:medium.cf.jpg

Stop worrying and move on. Drumpf will be the POTUS in January no matter how many recounts they have.

:disagree:
What in my OP makes you think I'm worried? :hmpf:
Pretty much everything.
Well pretty much everything you say is paranoid and racist....so ask me if I value your opinion.

No need to ask you if you value my opinion. Obviously you do. Why else would you want to know what i thought?

Stop worrying and move on. Drumpf will be the POTUS in January no matter how many recounts they have.

Pretty much everything.
Well pretty much everything you say is paranoid and racist....so ask me if I value your opinion.

No need to ask you if you value my opinion. Obviously you do. Why else would you want to know what i thought?
I guess you can't read, motherfucker, because it's clear I don't value a God Damned thing you think about.:blahblah:

Pretty much everything.

I guess you can't read, motherfucker, because it's clear I don't value a God Damned thing you think about.:blahblah:

Now youre angry that you were so obvious with your need to hear my opinion. :itsok:

You have to hand it to Jill. She's scamming the idiot leftists out of more money.

I don't think the Dems even want Hillary any longer, after the autopsy of her dismal performance and how bad of a candidate she was. They'd rather they and their media surrogates just continue attacking Trump with the same talking points that didn't work before the election.

I don't think the Dems even want Hillary any longer, after the autopsy of her dismal performance and how bad of a candidate she was. They'd rather they and their media surrogates just continue attacking Trump with the same talking points that didn't work before the election.
Most Dems didnt want her I would suspect. The alternative was just too much of an issue to make them trust giving Bernie the nomination.

Most Dems didnt want her I would suspect. The alternative was just too much of an issue to make them trust giving Bernie the nomination.
That is my impression as well. I live in a very liberal area and I saw zero enthusiasm for her.

That is my impression as well. I live in a very liberal area and I saw zero enthusiasm for her.
I'm a liberal but I am not a Dem. Everyone I know voted for her with a sour taste in their mouths.

I'm a liberal but I am not a Dem. Everyone I know voted for her with a sour taste in their mouths.
I have some friends who are Dems and they kept saying "nobody likes her". I assume they held their noses and voted for her or just didn't vote.

the Democrats are so fucking stupid it is just mind boggling.

When they do this crap, like the Walker recall election, they LOSE support because they look like sore losers and chicken shit ass holes who dont give a flying frack about anything but their ideological bullshit narrative.

Walker vote in 2010 governor election: 1,128,941 52.3%

Walker's performance in 2012 recall vote: 1,335,585 53.1%

Wi_gov_2010.png

338px-Wisconsin_Gubernatortial_Election_Results_by_County%2C_2012.svg.png

Personally, I hope the Dimocrats do a recount in each and every god damned state.

Stop tossing her salad and that taste will go away.

Stop tossing her salad and that taste will go away.
You must lick Drumpfs ass often if you know how it tastes

Forum List

Back