American University Students Prefer Castro to Democratically Elected Trump and How to Fix it

AU students prefer Castro to democratically elected Trump.

Rightwingers prefer Putin to democratically elected Obama.

At least the students can claim youthful idiocy.

Look, just because most conservative guys still have some macho left in them and we dont mutilate ourselves to be more like Hilllary and admire some of Putin's antics, none of that means we prefer Putin to Obama.

I have posted this many times; Obama and Hillary Clinton are to the right of all the heads of state around the world.

The USA is just THAT conservative on the global scale.

Are you actually trying to defend Castro?
I am here to praise and respect Fidel Castro "His will could not be broken" The US could not destroy him though it tried and tried...

From a parade of foreign leaders, a glowing farewell to Fidel Castro

presidents and foreign dignitaries from Russia, Iran, China, South Africa, Vietnam and across Latin America came to the podium in Havana’s Plaza of the Revolution, praising Castro as a towering figure and tireless advocate for the world’s poor and downtrodden.

“His will could never be broken, nor the will of the Cuban people,” said Vyacheslav Volodin, the speaker of Russia’s parliament, who came on behalf of Vladimir Putin. “Fidel’s strength has been an example for all the people of the world who want to choose their own path of development.”

Common Cubans praise Castro

Luis Alberto Grillo, a 29-year-old accountant wearing a Nike Air Jordan T-shirt said someone like Castro “only comes along once in a century.”

“In spite of what people in some countries might think of Fidel, he was a great figure,” he said.
05652892.jpg

“For Cubans who are my color, he made us human,” said Jose Garcia, 53, a tall Afro-Cuban athletic trainer with two flags stuck in his hat. “He gave us the possibility to grow and to be whoever we wanted to be.”

In Truth it is a Great Day for Humanity that fidel c is finally worm food. I hope he died in great pain.

Sooo since these idiots are so cool with Castro's plan for national domination, they won't mind if folks start taking out the dissenters against our new leader right?

These students are so freaking mind numbingly stupid because they are led by fools like these.

Are you actually trying to defend Castro?
I am here to praise and respect Fidel Castro "His will could not be broken" The US could not destroy him though it tried and tried...

From a parade of foreign leaders, a glowing farewell to Fidel Castro

presidents and foreign dignitaries from Russia, Iran, China, South Africa, Vietnam and across Latin America came to the podium in Havana’s Plaza of the Revolution, praising Castro as a towering figure and tireless advocate for the world’s poor and downtrodden.

“His will could never be broken, nor the will of the Cuban people,” said Vyacheslav Volodin, the speaker of Russia’s parliament, who came on behalf of Vladimir Putin. “Fidel’s strength has been an example for all the people of the world who want to choose their own path of development.”
The same could be said for Hitler. You're whacked.

I am hopeful that one of the first actions Trump is going to take will be to yank federal funds from the Dept. of Education, and put an immediately hold on ALL federal money being used to fund our universities and colleges, including all the student aid.

Scrap those programs. Start the fuck over, and in the meantime, cull the commies from the schools. They'll scatter like rats when the money dries up.

I think some of these college students have been thoroughly brainwashed and are very weak individuals.

I agree. They think anything those left loon professor tell them is the truth.

If any of them bothered to investigate Castro it wouldn't take them long to see how many people he killed and imprisoned. It also wouldn't take long to show how he took Cuba, a farming country and reduced it to a communist hell hole full of poor people.

They would also find that he was worth over one hundred million dollars and had homes in many places. He owned islands. He lived like a king while expecting his people to toe the communist bullshit line.

Of course none of them bothered to do the research. They just lapped up the professors bullshit.

Typical.

Forum List

Back