Protestors at University are physically removed

Time to bring back the stockade....

1713560304612.png

If you have such love for Palestine and you are so committed to it, haul your butt over there and put your life in jeopardy for it. It isn't an American war. As for Palestine wanting "from the river to the sea"---thanks for making it clear for all to see that you supported the Oct 7 SNEAK ATTACK on innocent civilan women and children that were tortured, raped and murdered. Where is your outrage for that?
You gotta be joking or you're just a twisted idiot.

Just because I'm aware of the Palestinian's intentions doesn't mean I support them, dumbass.

I'm all for supporting Israel. It's you that doesn't want the U.S. to support them - because you're a brain washed MAGA IDIOT.

My work day is over, and I'm not going to waste my free time arguing with a loser like you.

You can rest easy knowing that:

HAMAS AND PUTIN LOVE YOU!!!

Goodbye!

It’s more than about time.

These protestors are absolutely entitled to their views. They are entitled to voice their views. But that doesn’t mean they have any right to compel others to listen. And they absolutely have no right to disrupt the business of an educational institution (or, in other instances to block vehicular traffic).
Another win for the good guys

LIAR. You can't play both sides of the coin moron.

Just because I understand that the Palestinians are nationalists, not anarchists, does not mean that I support them.

The fact that you jumped to that conclusion just proves what I said all along:

You're a Flaming IDIOT!

You're a desperate idiot that lost this argument long ago, so now you're trying to turn it into a personal debate.

My personal work habits are none of your business.

Go crawl back under your rock, slimeball!
There are more effective ways of dealing with his angry disposition than that Richard.

I wonder how much the security is going to cost at the NFL draft in Detroit. Our politicians caused the loss of inalienable rights.

Forum List

Back