American Flag Symbol of Racism?

Mac basically said that he expects that liberal Americans will ban free speech, adopt a fascist salute and commit acts of genocide against Christians. Did he say that because he wants to have a mature, adult conversation?

Anyone?
You would have to living under a rock not to know the radical Left advocates those things....or maybe just a run of the uninformed and indoctrinated liberal.

That Is too dumb for reasoned discussion. It's worth nothing more than a big "ARE YOU CRAZY?"
Really?

You need to get out more.

Sorry, but I usually don't hang with crazies.
You may be under the common misconception that radicals only exist on the right. Sorry to blow up your little pity party, but there are many radicals on the Left. If you only open your eyes, you will see them.
Adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology distorts perception.

Literally.

That's why I'm convinced that most people like that may really believe the stuff they say, that they really don't see the obvious, that contrary information literally does not register with them.

Not kidding.

The US flag in many places is a flag of hypocrisy, of pretending to be the world's police, but acting more like the world's Stasi.
And here we go!

Here we got what?

The world's police force which just happens to only bother going in when oil is at stake? Hmm......

Mali? Nope.
Ivory Coast? Nope.
Kenya? Nope.
Ukraine? Nope.
South Ossetia? Nope.
Syria? Nope.

OPEC Iraq? Yep.
OPEC Libya? Yep.

Uh... how did we go from talking about flags to talking about oil? Ugh. Well, guess threads can't stay on topic forever.

Let's discuss it!

nothing to discuss, if you (all libertraitors inclusive) do not like it there are many other flags you and your ilk can live under
images
such as this one. :up:

You would have to living under a rock not to know the radical Left advocates those things....or maybe just a run of the uninformed and indoctrinated liberal.

That Is too dumb for reasoned discussion. It's worth nothing more than a big "ARE YOU CRAZY?"
Really?

You need to get out more.

Sorry, but I usually don't hang with crazies.
You may be under the common misconception that radicals only exist on the right. Sorry to blow up your little pity party, but there are many radicals on the Left. If you only open your eyes, you will see them.
Adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology distorts perception.

Literally.

That's why I'm convinced that most people like that may really believe the stuff they say, that they really don't see the obvious, that contrary information literally does not register with them.

Not kidding.

Of course, you are correct.

There are radicals on both the left and right. What I find interesting is many on the right are aware of right wing radicals, because the government run media does a good job of exposing them. Those on the left however are not informed of the radicals in their ranks, because that same media conceals them.

Anecdote: A close left wing friend who is somewhat informed, did not know who George Soros is. Ask him about any right wing radical and he will give you all the details.

Funny that some people on the Left often don't think ANYONE on the Left has radical views.

When told of leftist radicals, they naturally do not believe and often resort to ridicule.

So I got to thinking today, and for the record I'm against the Confederate flag being flown on public property (due to it being a flag that doesn't represent the USA)-but I support anybody's right to do so on private property (and I don't think most people who fly it do it for racist intentions)...but what about the US flag?

People are claiming that the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism/oppression because of slavery in the south. If that's your argument, fine.

However, with that logic how could the American flag NOT be a symbol of racism/oppression. After all the USA slaughtered millions of Natives, and their symbol was the American flag. During the Trail of Tears what flag did they fight under? The American flag.

So if the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism/oppression against black people...how could the American flag not be a symbol of racism/oppression against Natives?

I believe a lot of other blacks have pointed out this same logic.

Those are but the argument isnt a new one.

The US flag in many places is a flag of hypocrisy, of pretending to be the world's police, but acting more like the world's Stasi.
And here we go!

Here we got what?

The world's police force which just happens to only bother going in when oil is at stake? Hmm......

Mali? Nope.
Ivory Coast? Nope.
Kenya? Nope.
Ukraine? Nope.
South Ossetia? Nope.
Syria? Nope.

OPEC Iraq? Yep.
OPEC Libya? Yep.

Uh... how did we go from talking about flags to talking about oil? Ugh. Well, guess threads can't stay on topic forever.

I was talking about how the US is seen around the world. It's seen as a country that will go to war for oil, but pretends to be the world police. That's how the flag is seen. That's why it gets burned so much.

It's on topic, it's just a subsection.

The pain that thinking seems to cause some people. It's inspiring.

The American flag means different things to different people. To some...it is a symbol of aggression and oppression. To others...a symbol of freedom and opportunity.

Isn't it controversial? Let's discuss it!
The same can be said about the Confederate flag. Unless of course you have the MSM do your thinking for you?

So I got to thinking today, and for the record I'm against the Confederate flag being flown on public property (due to it being a flag that doesn't represent the USA)-but I support anybody's right to do so on private property (and I don't think most people who fly it do it for racist intentions)...but what about the US flag?

People are claiming that the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism/oppression because of slavery in the south. If that's your argument, fine.

However, with that logic how could the American flag NOT be a symbol of racism/oppression. After all the USA slaughtered millions of Natives, and their symbol was the American flag. During the Trail of Tears what flag did they fight under? The American flag.

So if the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism/oppression against black people...how could the American flag not be a symbol of racism/oppression against Natives?

That's true...But you're getting ahead of the progressive agenda. The American flag isn't scheduled to be targeted for a few years yet.

Most folks don't care. I think the nation is being targeted right about now.

U.S. Citizens Sign Petition to Ban the American Flag & Issue a New Design for the New World Order!!!

I can see a big push coming from the left for a new flag....
Something with rainbow colors and a unicorn maybe?

That's true...But you're getting ahead of the progressive agenda. The American flag isn't scheduled to be targeted for a few years yet.

U.S. Citizens Sign Petition to Ban the American Flag & Issue a New Design for the New World Order!!!

Happy Independence Day, Retard.

Happy Independence Day, Retard.

Thanks for the Hate Speech. It really indicates that seething anger, distrespect and truth of what is going on in your head.

The R-word is OFFENSIVE“The word retard is considered hate speech because it offends people with intellectual and developmental disabilities as well as the people that care for and support them. It alienates and excludes them. It also emphasizes the negative stereotypes surrounding people with intellectual and developmental disabilities; the common belief that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities should be segregated, hidden away from society, which, in my opinion, is really old fashioned.” – Karleigh Jones, Special Olympics New Zealand athlete
R-word Spread the Word to End the Word

Actually, I think that, these days, the American flag around the world is considered to be more a symbol of imperialism.

There was slavery in the United States for 82 years after the end of the American Revolution what does that tell us?

Forum List

Back