American flag falls crowd cheers

OMG !!!! OMG !!! Duh Flaggggg ! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa.WHAAAAAAA ! :cuckoo:
I'd wrapped the piece of shit around my beer to keep it cold.

hey Gordo if Costa Rica was attacked.....what Flag will be coming to defend your useless cowardly Ass?.....if that did happen im sure you would be RUNNING to your next new home.....fucking pussy.....and take that stupid Toupee off and just shave your head.....you look stupid....
I worry about the same thing. With all of the bullying and misery little CR,Chile and Nica (my other 2 hangouts) have taken to the world I feel a "terruh" attack coming at any moment !
Plus"they" hate our freedoms......................whoever "they" is ?

Actually there HAVE been 2 attacks.
"1950s-70s - José Figueres, President of Costa Rica, two attempts on his life"
Want to guess the international terror group responsible ? Yep. The usual.(hint: their flag has fallen)
secret ops of the empire CIA hits in the 20th century

God allowed this to happen. He provided the wind, and therefore, the warning. And what do I gather from all this?

America has fallen from grace in the eyes of God. This is His way of telling us that we need to turn away from our wicked ways and reject a Mormon for president of this great land, or plagues will befall us.

God has warned you, bigrebnc1775. Will you do the right thing?

How about rejecting that piece of shit in the white house?

You know the bastard whose father didn't even want him?
Bugger goes full retard.
Never thought the day would come when I repped a Ravi post.

I see no disrespect. When the flag falls, the predominant sound is one of gasps. When the anthem stops, the crowd cheers...the athletes, not the falling of the flag.

That's what I heard too, a collective gasp, some nervous giggles, then the roar for the athletes.

hey Gordo if Costa Rica was attacked.....what Flag will be coming to defend your useless cowardly Ass?.....if that did happen im sure you would be RUNNING to your next new home.....fucking pussy.....and take that stupid Toupee off and just shave your head.....you look stupid....
If CR were attacked, the flag flying over the attackers will most likely be carried by US troops. Nobody attacks small nations more than us.

Coincidence, I think. How many gold medal ceremonies for the United States have had such a problem? I too think the cheering was for the athletes, not the falling of the flag. I doubt that the majority of the crowd knows the words to our anthem.

If CR were attacked, the flag flying over the attackers will most likely be carried by US troops. Nobody attacks small nations more than us.

The US defends small nations, you jerk. Entering a small nation with deadly force does not mean we are attacking it. Kuwait was not attacked by the US. France (Normandy) was not attacked by the US. Our attacks on some foreign soils were to defend the nations defenseless people against mass murderers and tyrants.

Last edited:
I wonder if the dummy realizes that his pals are trying to pawn him off? He's seen as a liability when it comes to political debate.

Speaking of liability........did that genius actually say that it "may very well have been just a mistake".......thereby agreeing that it is possible that this was a scripted occurrence? Brilliant!

And Screaming Eagle as well.

CG has got to be feeling lonely over there. Then again.....if I were in need of feeling superior to others, I'd be a nutter on a discussion board too.

Mr superior has spoken, I'm a liability? Dude I've pawn your bitch ass so fucking many times it ain't funny, I know come back with your less than funny rhetorical one liners. Ha Ha that's the laugh I will give it.
Lone clown boy strikes again.

As Michelle Obama would say... "All this for a damn flag"?

More outrage over a piece of fucking fabric, probably sewn in China, than over American citizens not having the right to marry. Or America having more empty homes than homeless people.

you pawn me many times?

Is this one of those times? You are gonna have to point them out....nobody knows when they happen otherwise.

Yes clown boy I have pawned you many times, as for have I pawned you now? No I have not pawned you now.
but let me ask you stupid, since when does the consensus of the group merit whether or not someone is right or wrong?

As Michelle Obama would say... "All this for a damn flag"?

Or, if you're not an idiot Tea Bagger, she didn't say anything of the sort.

:lol: What the hell does the Tea Party have to do with Michelle dumping on the American flag? Remember... She has only been proud of America since her husband took office.

Tea Baggers believe stupid shit. See: Birtherism, Michelle Obama's Lavish Room Service, Michelle Obama saying "all this for a damn flag," Obamas giving up their law license suspiciously.

You guys are the fucking breeding ground of idiotic Right Wing conspiracy theory bullshit. Sorry to break it to you.

I wonder if the dummy realizes that his pals are trying to pawn him off? He's seen as a liability when it comes to political debate.

Speaking of liability........did that genius actually say that it "may very well have been just a mistake".......thereby agreeing that it is possible that this was a scripted occurrence? Brilliant!

CG has got to be feeling lonely over there. Then again.....if I were in need of feeling superior to others, I'd be a nutter on a discussion board too.

Mr superior has spoken, I'm a liability? Dude I've pawn your bitch ass so fucking many times it ain't funny, I know come back with your less than funny rhetorical one liners. Ha Ha that's the laugh I will give it.
Yep, you're a legend in your own mind.

That was on purpose and if I was a spectator I would have ran down and picked it up....

Apparently they thought it was funny.....

Of course progressives will defend the tyranny.....

If I was the Olympian in that match I would choose to not play in that match....

Any idiot progressive that believes that was a coincidence is not only retarded but seriously brainwashed.

What the fuck is your god damn problem bitch? At least I have a mind unlike you.

That was on purpose and if I was a spectator I would have ran down and picked it up....

Apparently they thought it was funny.....

Of course progressives will defend the tyranny.....

If I was the Olympian in that match I would choose to not play in that match....

Any idiot progressive that believes that was a coincidence is not only retarded but seriously brainwashed.

You should shut up. When you don't, you look really, really stupid.

What the fuck is your god damn problem bitch? At least I have a mind unlike you.
yawn.jpg

Forum List

Back