American flag falls crowd cheers

God allowed this to happen. He provided the wind, and therefore, the warning. And what do I gather from all this?

America has fallen from grace in the eyes of God. This is His way of telling us that we need to turn away from our wicked ways and reject a Mormon for president of this great land, or plagues will befall us.

God has warned you, bigrebnc1775. Will you do the right thing?

whether 'on cue' or accident....was it replayed/rehoisted....?

...should have been out of simple respect for the American Oympian gold medal WINNER....:cool:

God allowed this to happen. He provided the wind, and therefore, the warning. And what do I gather from all this?

America has fallen from grace in the eyes of God. This is His way of telling us that we need to turn away from our wicked ways and reject a Mormon for president of this great land, or plagues will befall us.

How about rejecting that piece of shit in the white house?

You know the bastard whose father didn't even want him?

Bugger goes full retard.

Bugger goes full retard.
Bitch the bastards father abandon him.
And you're a full blown retard thinking his father wanted him when he abandon him.

I post this in disgust at the disrespect of America's flag.

WTF?!!! US Flag Dropped ON CUE! NOT an Accident! WAKE UP! - YouTube

Its a flag. Whether it was dropped on purpose doesn't matter. Its still a flag, and you make too big a deal over it.

Actually, Noomi, The Americans have a very different flag code to most other countries and part of that code is that the flag should never touch the ground. It's something they take very seriously. Having said that, the op is making something out of nothing, presumably to support his political agenda.

I wonder if the dummy realizes that his pals are trying to pawn him off? He's seen as a liability when it comes to political debate.

Speaking of liability........did that genius actually say that it "may very well have been just a mistake".......thereby agreeing that it is possible that this was a scripted occurrence? Brilliant!

And Screaming Eagle as well.

CG has got to be feeling lonely over there. Then again.....if I were in need of feeling superior to others, I'd be a nutter on a discussion board too.

I'm with Liability - It was very likely an accident, but if it was a prank by some Brit kid working for pennies, it was pretty damn well played. Rude and obnoxious, but well played.

(and let's make note folks: I just said I'm with liability on an issue. It must be Friday)

Let me help. It was definitely...........not very likely.......not probably.....but definitely.....an accident.

But ya have to admit, the timing was crazy.

I would say the timing was "hilarious" but that might get me labelled an Anti-American Communist Sympathizer...
...even though the timing was hilarious.

Then I heard another voice from Peter Schiff on Skype say: "Come out of her, Douger, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues

As much as it pains me to agree with CG, it looks to me like everyone was kind of akwardly shocked when the flag fell, but cheered politely at the end of the song for the athlete who won the medal.

Which is what you are supposed to do.

OMG !!!! OMG !!! Duh Flaggggg ! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa.WHAAAAAAA ! :cuckoo:
I'd wrapped the piece of shit around my beer to keep it cold.

hey Gordo if Costa Rica was attacked.....what Flag will be coming to defend your useless cowardly Ass?.....if that did happen im sure you would be RUNNING to your next new home.....fucking pussy.....and take that stupid Toupee off and just shave your head.....you look stupid....

Forum List

Back